Thread: Cheong ahh sporeans FREE MRT

Default Cheong ahh sporeans FREE MRT

go go go free rides everybody please take mrt so the roads are empty for me
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

comes with free coffee

Only a few people chiong.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...t-day-20130624

By Jermyn Chow And Natalie Kuan
    It seems that few commuters shifted their journeys earlier to enjoy free or discounted train rides that the Government is offering as part of its aim to reduce the morning peak hour crush.

Out of the 50 commuters polled by The Straits Times on Monday morning, only two said they woke up earlier just so they could get off trains before 7.45am to get a free ride.

Most said they were sticking with their normal travel patterns for now, while a handful said they would consider starting their city bound commute earlier in the coming days to take advantage of the free travel perk.

One of them is receptionist Judith Toh, who said she can expect to halve her monthly transport expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks

It seems that few commuters shifted their journeys earlier to enjoy free or discounted train rides that the Government is offering as part of its aim to reduce the morning peak hour crush.

Out of the 50 commuters polled by The Straits Times on Monday morning, only two said they woke up earlier just so they could get off trains before 7.45am to get a free ride.

Most said they were sticking with their normal travel patterns for now, while a handful said they would consider starting their city bound commute earlier in the coming days to take advantage of the free travel perk.

One of them is receptionist Judith Toh, who said she can expect to halve her monthly transport expenses.
    wait till next week when schools start. maybe then, it has more benefit of taking train earlier. Less crowd and free.

50 communters polled?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Haven't taken a train in ages

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Haven't taken a train in ages
    I still rely on train when I get to town.

I still rely on train when I get to town.
    Yup.. sometimes it really makes more sense to take train to town. I go Tanjong Pagar by train. Raffles Place too. Parking is not only difficult to find but super exp. Also, roads are sometime one way and if unfamiliar, time wasted to find your destination can be significant...

Don't have my stop leh. The stops are also not in between my travelling route leh