Thread: Will haze make our country a less desirable place to live??

Default Will haze make our country a less desirable place to live??

I have the gut feeling that when the world eventually depends on biodiesel, it will spell crisis for our country when hotspots will increase at a phenomenal level due to the rise in palm oil demand. Psi could hit 300 at that point n even aircon won't save u.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    I have the gut feeling that when the world eventually depends on biodiesel, it will spell crisis for our country when hotspots will increase at a phenomenal level due to the rise in palm oil demand. Psi could hit 300 at that point n even aircon won't save u.
    even at PSI 100, air con can't save you. why? it isn't meant to be behaving as a filter in the first place.

I don't think the situation will change in yrs to come , can only get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    actually if world depends on biodiesel, it is not air quality i am worried about, i would be worried about food inflation.

Shouldnt biodiesel be a cheaper energy source ? Indo is a major oil palm country so slash n burn will go on forever. With drop in air quality , quality of life also goes down. I dread the day when expats shun our country because of the haze.
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    actually if world depends on biodiesel, it is not air quality i am worried about, i would be worried about food inflation.