Thread: Elias Mall Re-Development

Default Elias Mall Re-Development

With more condos and international school building at nearby Elias mall area, and with the future 2030 CRL MRT line, I hope Elias Mall will be redevelopment into Mega Mall that could bring future values to the nearby residents.

Anyone heard about anything at Elias Mall development roadmap? Care to share your views here?

Quote Originally Posted by Strata
    With more condos and international school building at nearby Elias mall area, and with the future 2030 CRL MRT line, I hope Elias Mall will be redevelopment into Mega Mall that could bring future values to the nearby residents.

Anyone heard about anything at Elias Mall development roadmap? Care to share your views here?
    Alamak want to invest do some practical homework. Elias mall is under hdb lease. No enbloc potential. Quiet mall.

Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer32007
    Alamak want to invest do some practical homework. Elias mall is under hdb lease. No enbloc potential. Quiet mall.
    Lets wait for the release of URA master plan 2013. Anything is possible as long as benefits the both residents and government when demand arises. No brainer only see short term...

wah piang, elias mall!!!

if anything is to be redeveloped, it should be white sands rather than some suburban mall

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    wah piang, elias mall!!!

if anything is to be redeveloped, it should be white sands rather than some suburban mall
    To articulate your statement, white sands shopping mall itself is a Suburban mall as well.

this mall got TREMENDOUS potential with all the upcoming supply in pasir ris i DO not understand the govt logic they build so many many many condos for people to stay but they dont build malls
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    this mall got TREMENDOUS potential with all the upcoming supply in pasir ris i DO not understand the govt logic they build so many many many condos for people to stay but they dont build malls
    i agree. there is some action going on between the empty block where esta and watercolours showflat used to stand.....any clue what is going on??? if i am not wrong, that is not under any GLS yet? on the master plan, it says subjected to detailed planning, residential bucket.......

Best is mixed development with malls at the bottom , like 1KM at Katong type.......
    You will never walk alone.

when downtown east is within walking distance??? lololol...

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    wah piang, elias mall!!!

k, then let me re-phrase it. elias mall is a HDB neighbourhood retail complex which doesn't even have its own webpage.

I hope they build a hawker and wet market there.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    I hope they build a hawker and wet market there.
    Where do you mean? Elias Mall?

With so many new developments in Pasir Ris, all 3 malls in Pasir Ris should be expanded.

1) Downtown East (Already has a re-development plan)
    2) Elias Mall
    3) Loyang Point

Did I missed any other malls in Pasir Ris?
    Visit and "Like us" at our Sea Esta Facebook Page to get the latest updates on Sea Esta right from your Facebook News Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Esta
    With so many new developments in Pasir Ris, all 3 malls in Pasir Ris should be expanded.

2) Elias Mall
    3) Loyang Point

White Sand bro
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Esta

2) Elias Mall
    3) Loyang Point

Pasir Ris West Plaza bro

Let me help adding.

2) Elias Mall
    3) Loyang Point
    4) Pasir Ris West Plaza
    5) White Sands

Quote Originally Posted by Super
    Let me help adding.

2) Elias Mall
    3) Loyang Point
    4) Pasir Ris West Plaza
    5) White Sands
    Thank you all.
    Visit and "Like us" at our Sea Esta Facebook Page to get the latest updates on Sea Esta right from your Facebook News Feed!

Sad to say I think Pasir Ris has been forgotten just look at the nearby neighbourhoods like tampines and punngol or even the other end like jurong, there are so much more exciting developments and plans

Quote Originally Posted by coolview View Post
    Sad to say I think Pasir Ris has been forgotten just look at the nearby neighbourhoods like tampines and punngol or even the other end like jurong, there are so much more exciting developments and plans
    agree, elias sleepy mall should be expanded. but guess the pasir ris grc not hungry for votes?

Default Pasir ris under developed......

Agree pasir ris is under developed

Poorly maintained pasir ris beach and park coupled with round down malls,

We need alternative voices for some major changes to happen..else

complacency will continue

I seriously urge those bros and sis that going to move into pasir ris before the General Election do voice out to the GRC MPs...pls do more things more pasir ris!!! At the rate pasir ris is growing with many residential units coming up, the amenities are not enough to serve the big crowd there...One of the possibility that could explore is to re - develop Elias Mall. I notice that piece of land is big if you consider the carpark, community centre, elias mall, coffee shops all to be transformed into a new community hub or mega mall.

I hope the MPs of Pasir Ris do see the demand and listen to our voices..

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    I seriously urge those bros and sis that going to move into pasir ris before the General Election do voice out to the GRC MPs...pls do more things more pasir ris!!! At the rate pasir ris is growing with many residential units coming up, the amenities are not enough to serve the big crowd there...One of the possibility that could explore is to re - develop Elias Mall. I notice that piece of land is big if you consider the carpark, community centre, elias mall, coffee shops all to be transformed into a new community hub or mega mall.

I hope the MPs of Pasir Ris do see the demand and listen to our voices..
    i voiced this concern at the other thread...maybe write to Reach and GRCs instead of ranting here is more effective.

But if only one or two people write..no use...must be collective feedback... we should list down the avenue to feedback to now...so that they can start work now...govt very slow you know ...will take years before any decision is made.

Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer32007 View Post
    Not true.
    I heard from a reliable source that Elias Mall was HDB's mall but sold to the individual owners and it was one of a kind, ie no such deal anymore.

There will probably be a mixed development with integrated bus interchange next to Pasir Ris MRT station

Regarding the mall.. No harm to give feedback than to assume this n that. See what's the authorities reply. N honestly aside from the mall I m concerned about the medical facilities ie pasir ris polyclinic etc.

The Tampines polyclinic is seriously over crowded. If u have noticed.

Btw.. I have been noting with interest that there might be an Elias mrt in 17years time.. Any idea where such rumors come from n how did they come into this conclusion.

I wouldn't say Elias mall is a shame given its status as a mere HDB neighborhood mall. There's a reason why it's there and the business is still on-going there for that many years. There might not be enough reasons for re-development from financial point of view. Redevelopment cost will be in turn transferred to increase of rental, making it hard for the existing tenants to swallow. Worse is that the cost will eventually be transferred to the customer who frequents the mall. And due to its less favorable location compared to DTE and WS, I don't think bigger players in retail or restaurant industries are willing to venture into. But Paris Ris mrt area does need at least one or two decent malls in times to come. Many condos are being built around this area and the demand is clearly there. I guess no one is willing to travel to Tampines to do some serious shopping if they can get it done near Pasir Ris home, which currently they have to.

http://www.where2shop.sg/fi10/fi1033...n?OpenDocument
    Last edited by LiveYoung; 05-05-14 at 14:48.

Elias cc will be revamped.but not the elias mall.

Anyone know that Loyang point will be upgraded soon? Is it owned by HDB? In this case I dont see why Elias Mall can't. Perhaps it maybe announced during 2016 GE period..