Thread: Condo enclave along Jalan Loyang Besar

Default Condo enclave along Jalan Loyang Besar

For all current, future and potential condo owners along Jalan Loyang Besar.

Enjoy.

reporting x1 pax
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Default The BIG condo between Pasir Ris drive 3 and Jalan Loyang Besar

Since the big four thread is being lock, I hope all BIG condo along Jalan Loyang Besar and Pasir Ris drive three discussion can carry on here, by BIG I mean those higher than 6th floor new condo project, it don't matter it is big four or five or later six ,seven ,eight....as long as it is about new BiG condo project welcome to post here.

We went to the Sea strand show room yesterday, nice layout of the left over 3 bedders they have , I especially like their high ceiling and lower shower area in the bath room...

Just wonder how come all 11 unit left are top floor unit 3 bedder, at 1.2 and 1.3m the selling price is quite reasonable IMHO, got pool view some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Joamonte
    Since the big four thread is being lock, I hope all BIG condo along Jalan Loyang Besar and Pasir Ris drive three discussion can carry on here, by BIG I mean those higher than 6th floor new condo project, it don't matter it is big four or five or later six ,seven ,eight....as long as it is about new BiG condo project welcome to post here.

Why don't we stick to http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=17891 ?

JLB also includes watercolours you know? Also I don't see why we can't include condos with height restrictions of about 5 floors. They are part of the neighbourhood too. We can also include ocean front suites.

I will start the ball rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Joamonte
    We went to the Sea strand show room yesterday, nice layout of the left over 3 bedders they have , I especially like their high ceiling and lower shower area in the bath room...

Just wonder how come all 11 unit left are top floor unit 3 bedder, at 1.2 and 1.3m the selling price is quite reasonable IMHO, got pool view some more.

sea esta's last few units also include top floors. 3BR at 1.2-1.3m is probably quite a bit of difference with the lower floors. Factoring maybe sun-facing direction?

Quote Originally Posted by ilgr
    Why don't we stick to http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=17891 ?

JLB also includes watercolours you know? Also I don't see why we can't include condos with height restrictions of about 5 floors. They are part of the neighbourhood too. We can also include ocean front suites.
    Alamak bro, some of our bros here only interested in those bigger project , it got nothing to do with PC or EC, as long as it is Big project between JLB and Drive 3, why can't you give us a break not to drag in those PC/ EC thing? if you interest to join in we are happy to TCSS here with you, but you are interested to discuss ALL condo project in JLB than just post on your thread Lor....

I create a topic that I am interested , and if nobody is interested to join in the discussion it will go down eventually....so don't worry lah.

Joamonte, I almost wanted to give up participating in this forum because the original thread started by Good House was closed (either by moderator or admin) for no good reason.

I did give feedback to the Forum Admin to explain why it shouldn't be closed, but have yet to receive any response from them.

I mentioned that if there is a troll who flouts forum ettiquetes by repeatedly posting in big red fonts, then it makes sense to for the admin to either warn or block that troll, instead of closing the thread which the majority of the posters have no qualms engaging in meaningful discussions there.

The signalling is also very wrong because by closing that thread, it simply tells that the troll has gotten what he wants - the closure of that thread. Meaning the admin is taking sides - that his viewpoints are right, so the thread must be closed.

Thanks to the mod/admin for listening to our voices!

Default The new Downtown East

Looks more like a library.

With so many new residents coming onboard and redevelopment of Downtown East, hopefully something will be done to clean up the beach and spruce up the beach/park area.

Quote Originally Posted by nig View Post
    You can read on the redevelopment of Downtown East here

http://www.downtowneast.com.sg/event...t#.U0X6Kc22Vy8

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung View Post
    Looks more like a library.
    I beg to differ. See their YouTube video on this upcoming redevelopment! Looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    With so many new residents coming onboard and redevelopment of Downtown East, hopefully something will be done to clean up the beach and spruce up the beach/park area.
    Yup. Agree! I am rather apprehensive of bringing my family to Pasir Ris beach to play with the sand because of those rather worrying stories about how unsafe the waters are.

This is more worrying, do read...

http://www.hungzai.com/pasir-ris-beach/

Quote Originally Posted by v_esta View Post
    Yup. Agree! I am rather apprehensive of bringing my family to Pasir Ris beach to play with the sand because of those rather worrying stories about how unsafe the waters are.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post

only ignorance who believe in this crap

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post

-___-|||

These things can happen almost every where lor... not just at Pasir Ris Beach...

Quote Originally Posted by v_esta View Post
    -___-|||

These things can happen almost every where lor... not just at Pasir Ris Beach...
    Just ignore him . !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Default Pictures taken today (22 Oct 2014)

Let the condos rise!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by 081828 View Post
    Let the condos rise!!!
    Bro, nice picture.
    But the road is Pasir Ris Link with the Big Four condos on both side and Sea Horizon at the middle.
    Jalan Loyang Besar is on the next junction with the beautiful low rise condo on one side and Ripple Bay n Sea Esta on the other side.
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Good house View Post
    Bro, nice picture.
    But the road is Pasir Ris Link with the Big Four condos on both side and Sea Horizon at the middle.
    Jalan Loyang Besar is on the next junction with the beautiful low rise condo on one side and Ripple Bay n Sea Esta on the other side.
    Bro, technically you are correct. But I couldn't find a suitable thread to put the picture and I didn't want to create a new one just for it

[I[/I]

Bro 081828, you can use this thread
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it