Thread: Understanding FengShui and Numbers for better Prosperity

Default Understanding FengShui and Numbers for better Prosperity

All condo unit number that sum up to 9 will have a higher price soon

https://www.propertykaiser.com.sg/ar...a#.Ua4XpECutdU

a big joke about this fengshui thing.

Look at the flyer. Constructed to bring in 'cai' for Singapore and even had its rotational direction changed specifically to do so.

But look at its fate - bankrupt!!

No amount of luck and fs can save a badly managed business!

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157

Look at the flyer. Constructed to bring in 'cai' for Singapore and even had its rotational direction changed specifically to do so.

can we assume wealth is finite? if wealth is finite, then for singapore to be richer, somebody else has to be poorer isn't it?
    so the flyer is used as a sacrifice so that singapore can be richer.

afterall FS is basically about movement of wind water. we want to invite the good wind and water into our house and reject the bad wind and water.
    How come nobody asked where the wind and water come from and goes to?

this is the best kind of arrangment.
    the good wind water entering our house.
    wind water exiting our house and become bad wind water entering other people house.
    all the wealth is catch by our house.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    can we assume wealth is finite? if wealth is finite, then for singapore to be richer, somebody else has to be poorer isn't it?
    so the flyer is used as a sacrifice so that singapore can be richer.

afterall FS is basically about movement of wind water. we want to invite the good wind and water into our house and reject the bad wind and water.
    How come nobody asked where the wind and water come from and goes to?

this is the best kind of arrangment.
    the good wind water entering our house.
    wind water exiting our house and become bad wind water entering other people house.
    all the wealth is catch by our house.
    i doubt the idea is to destroy the tool that was tasked to bring in the wealth. in this case, i don't think wealth is a zero sum game.

e.g. FS masters sells accessories and these accessories are not suppose to be broken (if so, could be an ominous sign?).

i doubt the idea is to destroy the tool that was tasked to bring in the wealth. in this case, i don't think wealth is a zero sum game.

e.g. FS masters sells accessories and these accessories are not suppose to be broken (if so, could be an ominous sign?).
    of course, accessories cannot be broken. if it is broken, then all the bad energy will be release to the surrounding areas, supposedly your house.
    if you want to break it, break it in your enemies house.

overtime, you will find the effects of the accesories will be lesser, ie you will feel less healthy than before, then it is time to use new accessories and throw away the old ones.
    either that you can discharge the bad energy in salt bed under sunshine. only works for crystals though.

that's why they keep operating the flyer. if they dismantle the Singapore Flyer, you will find singapore economy will not be as good as before.

I read about ceiling fan changing rotation direction during summer vs winter.

Can i suggest a wild idea. Turn flyer rotate opp direction to reverse its ill fortune. Lol.

the direction was already changed - once. it's a costly affair to keep changing leh......

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    I read about ceiling fan changing rotation direction during summer vs winter.

Can i suggest a wild idea. Turn flyer rotate opp direction to reverse its ill fortune. Lol.
    if you change the rotation of fan without changing the direction of blades, then the wind direction would be reversed.

assuming you are on floor, below the ceiling fan.
    summer = hot = hot air above ceiling fan, cold air below ceiling fan.
    winter = cold = hot air below ceiling fan, cold air above ceiling fan.
    logical?

ah power my new unit is 09-26

First two sum up to 9 and second two sum up to 8 which is also good!

haha! those who believe in stupidstition and wanna pay me more for my unit pls go ahead lol!

Quote Originally Posted by RaZr
    ah power my new unit is 09-26

First two sum up to 9 and second two sum up to 8 which is also good!

haha! those who believe in stupidstition and wanna pay me more for my unit pls go ahead lol!
    and yes, 9 + 8 = 17, a prime number.
    1+7 = 8, the symbol for infinity and sound like "fa". so put the meaning together = infinite huat.

and yes, 9 + 8 = 17, a prime number.
    1+7 = 8, the symbol for infinity and sound like "fa". so put the meaning together = infinite huat.
    hahahah! set la my life heheheh!

Default Understanding FengShui and Numbers for better Prosperity

Fengshui alone will not help you.

It must be complemented with good business management, execution and model.

i believe in the practical stuff, FS = nah........

i believe in the practical stuff, FS = nah........
    i used to be like you too.
    to quote Ayn Rand
    "We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."

My friend was high on drugs. he believe he can fly and that the law of gravity doesnt apply to him. Alas, the splatter on the pavement is the consequence of him ignoring the law of gravity.

the law of gravity is real.
    so is the law of FS.

so remember
    "We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."

if you change the rotation of fan without changing the direction of blades, then the wind direction would be reversed.

assuming you are on floor, below the ceiling fan.
    summer = hot = hot air above ceiling fan, cold air below ceiling fan.
    winter = cold = hot air below ceiling fan, cold air above ceiling fan.
    logical?
    Yes logic logic...

to quote Ayn Rand

My friend was high on drugs. he believe he can fly and that the law of gravity doesnt apply to him. Alas, the splatter on the pavement is the consequence of him ignoring the law of gravity.

so is the law of FS.

so remember
    U bery heartless to speak of your dead fren liddat u know.

to quote Ayn Rand

so is the law of FS.

so remember
    sorry, i just don't believe in FS. FS ain't in the same league as the law of thermodynamics - it isn't reproducible.

I dont believe in FS either. For me, 4 is lucky as my biz addresses all have it and made $$. There was 1 apt which doesnt have and I sold at a loss... how to exprain?

When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock
    I dont believe in FS either. For me, 4 is lucky as my biz addresses all have it and made $$. There was 1 apt which doesnt have and I sold at a loss... how to exprain?

number 4 as "bad or die" is not part of fengshui in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    number 4 as "bad or die" is not part of fengshui in the first place.
    Issit? So its neutral ah?

Anyway to those who spend tons of $$ on some FS master... save your $$. All is pre-destined. Hard work is the one that makes $$, plus a bit of luck
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

the direction was already changed - once. it's a costly affair to keep changing leh......
    according to some experts, the direction was changed so that $$ flows towards MBS. if the flyer lose money but MBS win money, it's a net win right?
    There is no good or bad location. There is only good or bad price.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock

that is becoz '4' is suitable for your bazi. some pple will thrive on 4 while others will lose with 8.
    There is no good or bad location. There is only good or bad price.

Im a strong believer in FS.
    I also strongly recommend you guys to find your your lucky numbers.
    what number should be avioded in your handphone, unit number, important dates.

A great example for me is my cars.
    I owned a car, been buying 4d for 3 years and forever never tio.
    COE was cheap and wanted to change to used conti car.
    Looked up the past few years 4d results of this preowned car and found out that the number hardly appear. the plate number has two 4s which i thought was unlucky number.

But i just went ahead to buy.
    Little did i know when i start to buy the 4d, i keep tio. 1st prize, 3rd prize 2nd prize consolidation. I owned the car for 2 and half years. I buy small, not everytime buy, normally permutation, a good 70% tio rate.
    But the saddest part is after a day or two when i sold this car, 4D came out 3 times in a single draw.

I learnt about FS and even alphabeths represent number.
    so I did my first research and i bid for my numberplate, according to the lucky number for me and my partner. this time round only tio 3rd prize once since i owned this car but her career progressed and sales rocketed.

Fantastic investment..

I guess the same for the house.