Thread: Flooring Warranty

Default Flooring Warranty

Hi all, wanna check if our marble flooring is still under warranty even after the 1 year warranty period?

Had discovered crack lines on my flooring and i have stayed for more than 3yrs since new.

Can we ask the developer( main contractor) to do it? or we gotta fork out our own money to do so?

Hope you guys can contribute.... thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gtr
    Hi all, wanna check if our marble flooring is still under warranty even after the 1 year warranty period?

Had discovered crack lines on my flooring and i have stayed for more than 3yrs since new.

Can we ask the developer( main contractor) to do it? or we gotta fork out our own money to do so?

Hope you guys can contribute.... thanks.
    probably not. but check the package you got from the developer upon TOP. the warranty terms for anything should be in there.

if you cant find it, most likely dont have. i highly doubt any main con will entertain you after you have lived there for 3 years since there could be numerous reasons as to why that happened (and most likely, they will blame you to absolve responsibility)

many thanks bro... shall check with my management first,perhaps other units have same issues as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gtr
    many thanks bro... shall check with my management first,perhaps other units have same issues as well.
    might be possible if enough people are experiencing the same problem. but take note that developers mostly wont want to entertain. good luck!