Thread: Key Collection

Default Key Collection

I wld like to ask let's say a condo has TOP, how long does it take to collect e keys, pls?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I wld like to ask let's say a condo has TOP, how long does it take to collect e keys, pls?
    If u want it quick, just call the developer and tell them u sold your house and need to shift in early.... Or you already have tenant who needs to shift in.... They will put u on top of the q.

Depending how large is the project. If its 1000 units, your queue might be 2 to 3 months after TOP. If its just a small project, about a month....then again different developer has different efficiency level...

Large projects take months, MM usually settle within few weeks.

To hasten process, use cashiers orders instead of cheque payments.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

I dont believe with you experience you will ask this question leh ...

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG

DKSG
    Hahahaha. So long as he is not yowetan, i will be patient with such questions.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG

DKSG
    I have never been a landlord before (a bit late in accumulating properties compared to the rest as I din have sufficient bullets then) I'm always learning from the experts here, projecting what is coming with my knowledge and occasionally taking a bite if the deal seems good

Apparently quite urgent for me to get the keys fast as I have just signed a contract with a tenant that fits my targeted profile and rental

I have managed to work around the issue if I get the keys slightly later than expected. Thanks to all for the replies. I'm going to chase the developer on Monday

I have never been a landlord before I'm always learning from the experts here, projecting what is coming with my knowledge and occasionally taking a bite if the deal seems good

Apparently quite urgent for me to get the keys fast as I have just signed a contract with a tenant that fits my targeted profile and rental

I have managed to work around the issue if I get the keys slightly later than expected. Thanks to all for the replies. I'm going to chase the developer on Monday
    Sis, I got a tenant before Botannia was TOP. I called CDL and told them I needed the keys as agreement already signed and they gave me the first few slots... Not many people know about this... I did this for a few condos... All get early... Hahahaha

Congrats......

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Sis, I got a tenant before Botannia was TOP. I called CDL and told them I needed the keys as agreement already signed and they gave me the first few slots... Not many people know about this... I did this for a few condos... All get early... Hahahaha

Congrats......

Yes, I'm going to harass the developer next week

Ya I have successfully done that before too and managed to be the first few persons to get the keys for the entire project.. However I think u need to inform them early. For waterbank, I understand some owners tried requesting 2 mths ago but developer said too late already... Despite using reasons like current tenancy ending soon need the New place for own stay

I have submitted my request to e developer. Next is commission, currently what is e commission to e agent? Pls help me to fill in e blanks below. Thx.

1 year tenancy:
    1.5 years tenancy:
    2 years tenancy:

I have submitted my request to e developer. Next is commission, currently what is e commission to e agent? Pls help me to fill in e blanks below. Thx.

1 year tenancy:
    1.5 years tenancy:
    2 years tenancy:
    U mean for tenancy? 2yr lease is 1mth, 1yr lease is 0.5mth .... Pro rate accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    U mean for tenancy? 2yr lease is 1mth, 1yr lease is 0.5mth .... Pro rate accordingly
    Okay, thanks