Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Help needed to fit 9 pax into a 2-bedder Trizon (refer to thread Hypothetical Example

Default Help needed to fit 9 pax into a 2-bedder Trizon (refer to thread Hypothetical Example

Fellow forumer suggests 9 pax can fit into a 2-bedder Trizon unit. Is this possible? Someone please load floor plan for discussion.

The dining area can become bedroom 3 for type A1.
    Or dining area become bedroom 3, living become bedroom 4. 2 person per room and the 9th person sleep in HS shelter.
    http://trizontest.weebly.com/uploads...1_2bedroom.pdf

Type A2 a bit difficult to make another bedroom.
    http://trizontest.weebly.com/uploads...2_2bedroom.pdf

But, can always use double or triple deck beds.
    http://www.fortytwo.sg/bedroom-furni...ble-decks.html
    Last edited by azeoprop; 29-05-13 at 11:18.

Good input.
    For A1, 9 pax makan how ah? All squat on the floor ah... even squating also need space leh...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    The dining area can become bedroom 3 for type A1.
    Or dining area become bedroom 3, living become bedroom 4. 2 person per room and the 9th person sleep in HS shelter.
    http://trizontest.weebly.com/uploads...1_2bedroom.pdf

Type A2 a bit difficult to make another bedroom.
    http://trizontest.weebly.com/uploads...2_2bedroom.pdf

But, can always use double or triple deck beds.
    http://www.fortytwo.sg/bedroom-furni...ble-decks.html

Quote Originally Posted by shareidiot
    Good input.
    For A1, 9 pax makan how ah? All squat on the floor ah... even squating also need space leh...
    Eat outside or eat individually in the room, more like hostel concept.

Hi...We can get x02-x03 Queen size mattress and lay on the living area.

All gentlemen of 9 family members can sleep together on the bed.

Next, the dining table - we can adopt the Ikea foldable dinning table, and it can readily store in the open kitchen.

Bed @ living room?
    Foldable dining table? Famiky members cabnot eat @ same table? Hmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...We can get x02-x03 Queen size mattress and lay on the living area.

All gentlemen of 9 family members can sleep together on the bed.

Next, the dining table - we can adopt the Ikea foldable dinning table, and it can readily store in the open kitchen.

Bed @ living room?
    Foldable dining table? Famiky members cabnot eat @ same table? Hmmm.....
    Hi...for the 0800 to 1700hr, most of the family members except parents and parents-inlaws are in the house; they will consume their food at the foldable table during this period.

Brother-inlaw will be back home around 2100 to 2200hr depending on his workload, and usually consume his food outside. For weekend, he would settle his meal with his friends and be back around 0100-0200hr.

My spouse and myself would be back home by around 1900hr, and would consume the food at homecooked food after our parents have had consumed during 1700-1900hr.

For weekend, we would consume together as a family and the foldable table would go as long as 2.0m length with 600mm width.

For special occasion, if we manage to stay in Mt Sinai - I would apply for the multi-purpose hall facilities and organize a reunion or family dinner. It is free and achievable.

I hope the above clarifies.

Hi...for the 0800 to 1700hr, most of the family members except parents and parents-inlaws are in the house; they will consume their food at the foldable table during this period.

Brother-inlaw will be back home around 2100 to 2200hr depending on his workload, and usually consume his food outside. For weekend, he would settle his meal with his friends and be back around 0100-0200hr.

My spouse and myself would be back home by around 1900hr, and would consume the food at homecooked food after our parents have had consumed during 1700-1900hr.

For weekend, we would consume together as a family and the foldable table would go as long as 2.0m length with 600mm width.

For special occasion, if we manage to stay in Mt Sinai - I would apply for the multi-purpose hall facilities and organize a reunion or family dinner. It is free and achievable.

now with the idea of the double decker beds, it look feasible from the floor plan that 9 can really fit into the 1000sqft 2 bedder.

2 in masterbedroom
    2 in guestroom

4 in 2 double decker beds in the living cum dinning area.

last one can sleep on the mattress on the floor.

YT said "For weekend, we would consume together as a family and the foldable table would go as long as 2.0m length with 600mm width".

With the beds in living room, still got place for 60cm x 200cm long foldable table ? Wabiang, jin jia messy.

He thinks CNY (reunion) only his family booking the multi-purpose room...

Quote Originally Posted by 狮子王
    now with the idea of the double decker beds, it look feasible from the floor plan that 9 can really fit into the 1000sqft 2 bedder.

2 in masterbedroom
    2 in guestroom

4 in 2 double decker beds in the living cum dinning area.

last one can sleep on the mattress on the floor.

YT said "For weekend, we would consume together as a family and the foldable table would go as long as 2.0m length with 600mm width".

With the beds in living room, still got place for 60cm x 200cm long foldable table ? Wabiang, jin jia messy.

He thinks CNY (reunion) only his family booking the multi-purpose room...
    good reminder. anyway brothers here think YT could be told off by the condo MCST if he really implement this plan or not? Then where his relatives can go to if really Management told him off??? I mean it will be very obvious to gauge the number of occupants inside the apartment by the shoes outside, tiobo? A matter of time before his neighbors tell on him.

good reminder. anyway brothers here think YT could be told off by the condo MCST if he really implement this plan or not? Then where his relatives can go to if really Management told him off??? I mean it will be very obvious to gauge the number of occupants inside the apartment by the shoes outside, tiobo? A matter of time before his neighbors tell on him.
    Hi...We won't do it often as we are responsible family.

is there a law / condo bylaws restricting the number of occupants in a unit?
    especially if not renting out the place and all are family members?

He keep all the shoes inside lor... !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Wah .... then in living room, got 2 beds, 60cm x 200cm foldable tables, maybe more than 20 pairs of shoes (minimum) for the total 9 pax.

Wow, living room is up to your own imagination...

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE
    He keep all the shoes inside lor... !

Sounds like a refugee camp if you ask me. Anyway i think yowetan is a troll/bogus fella. I need him to prove his idea is possible. It is absolutely impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    is there a law / condo bylaws restricting the number of occupants in a unit?
    especially if not renting out the place and all are family members?
    For rental, an HDB 5-room flat is limited to 7 persons.
    Not sure if there is limit for own stay.

Wah .... then in living room, got 2 beds, 60cm x 200cm foldable tables, maybe more than 20 pairs of shoes (minimum) for the total 9 pax.

Wow, living room is up to your own imagination...
    Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Sounds like a refugee camp if you ask me. Anyway i think yowetan is a troll/bogus fella. I need him to prove his idea is possible. It is absolutely impossible.
    yalor..look like machiam 难民营
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

He can run a mini capsule hotel in his apartment.
    And can rent out some capsules as well

Actually since condo have quite high ceiling (normally) 2.6m

Type A1 plan is possible to hold 9 by creating another room. (from the dining area)

The breakdown would be -

Masterbed room - 3 person (Queen size with mattress on floor - husband and wife + 1 kid)
    Small bedroom - 3 person (Double deck with mattress on floor - grand parents and a kid?)
    Buildup bedroom - 2 person (double deck - grandparents whoever can climb sleep on top)
    Bomb shelter - 1 (brother-in-law single guy needs some private time u know lol)

That's 9 lor living is free then.

Workable?

please lah, what about storage space? clothes, books, work station, dressing table? practical problem, how can one individual change when there are so many people around in 1 enclosed space?

go toilet? try picturing that every morning, fight for toilet, fight for room to change, etc

then have to fight for space to study, do work, watch TV. or wait, no space for TV and entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    please lah, what about storage space? clothes, books, work station, dressing table? practical problem, how can one individual change when there are so many people around in 1 enclosed space?

go toilet? try picturing that every morning, fight for toilet, fight for room to change, etc

then have to fight for space to study, do work, watch TV. or wait, no space for TV and entertainment.
    Toilet and shower can use the swimming pool facility. For storage can buy an old van and park it there permanently. A mini bus lagi better, can use it for intimate encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    A mini bus lagi better, can use it for intimate encounter.
    I like this idea. So sexciting.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157

Hi...the condo swimming pool will have public toilet should we are in urgency.

Space is not a concern for our activities are collectual.

Like your idea too. There is 1 car park designated to each unit. He doesnt drive (I reckon), then good to buy an old mini bus or van park there for storage.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    Toilet and shower can use the swimming pool facility. For storage can buy an old van and park it there permanently. A mini bus lagi better, can use it for intimate encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73
    Actually since condo have quite high ceiling (normally) 2.6m

Type A1 plan is possible to hold 9 by creating another room. (from the dining area)

The breakdown would be -

Masterbed room - 3 person (Queen size with mattress on floor - husband and wife + 1 kid)
    Small bedroom - 3 person (Double deck with mattress on floor - grand parents and a kid?)
    Buildup bedroom - 2 person (double deck - grandparents whoever can climb sleep on top)
    Bomb shelter - 1 (brother-in-law single guy needs some private time u know lol)

That's 9 lor living is free then.

Workable?

Hi...your input will be consider.

I will need to survey the place before going ahead with the plan. TIA.

Like your idea too. There is 1 car park designated to each unit. He doesnt drive (I reckon), then good to buy an old mini bus or van park there for storage.
    I remember he drives a Honda Jazz.

Hi...your input will be consider.

I will need to survey the place before going ahead with the plan. TIA.
    You got money meh ??

Hi...the condo swimming pool will have public toilet should we are in urgency.

Space is not a concern for our activities are collectual.
    space not a concern?! sure, see where u store your appliances, clothes, books, etc.

please lah, don't speak as if all 9 of you are living a monastic life.

then the dogs how?