Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: #1 Suites @ 1 lorong 20 geylang

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    Beside the actual site are 2 hotel 81...I really don't care whether you catch venereal diseases with your hookers
    HALLO MONEY MINDED AGENT,

i dun wan to break your rice bowl la..hahahaha.....JOKER OF THE YEAR.....

Anyway, since it's clear we see and interpret things very differently, I shall end my comment here.

Quote Originally Posted by babyt View Post

Rontan83 definitely an IMH resident

Rontan83 definitely an IMH resident
    Mr AGENT....no integrity at all...only want ppl say good things about his one suites.....cannot tell the truth here hor.....can only write something good here....got LEGAL brothel next to it..i REPEAT...next to it..there is a brothel.....

Wana earn big money but never protect the interest of your client...fXXk u lah !!!! they are paying u commission and yet u didnt reveal it to them....unscrupulous.............

FXXKING babyt...stop the bullying here..let me warn u...stop it....stupid cxxt....there is a limit...i already apologise to u n yet u still stepping on me...who the hell do u think u are?....stop behaving like a gal.....be a man...be my brother......BABYT...the nick is not suitable to u....baby is innocent and drink milk only whereas u keep attacking your own neighbour and help the stupid money minded agent..come on lah, move on from here...
    Last edited by rontan_83; 09-08-14 at 07:19.

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post
    Mr AGENT....no integrity at all...only want ppl say good things about his one suites.....cannot tell the truth here hor.....can only write something good here....got LEGAL brothel next to it..i REPEAT...next to it..there is a brothel.....

Wana earn big money but never protect the interest of your client...fXXk u lah !!!! they are paying u commission and yet u didnt reveal it to them....unscrupulous.............

FXXKING babyt...stop the bullying here..let me warn u...stop it....stupid cxxt....there is a limit...i already apologise to u n yet u still stepping on me...who the hell do u think u are?....stop behaving like a gal.....be a man...be my brother......BABYT...the nick is not suitable to u....baby is innocent and drink milk only whereas u keep attacking your own neighbour and help the stupid money minded agent..come on lah, move on from here...
    Go take your medication

Go take your medication
    stupid cxxt...

BABYT Is eunuch.....ah gua, gong gong

[/QUOTE]

Ai yoh, Ron why you so fierce to Baby T. Baby T is a very nice gentlemen you know ?
    You must be gook ok ok ? Because I have very high expectations of you when you become our MCST Chairman. I hope that when you become our MCST chairman you won't hurl abusive remarks just because people don't agree with you. Ok, always service with a smile, the SQ way

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    Ai yoh, Ron why you so fierce to Baby T. Baby T is a very nice gentlemen you know ?
    You must be gook ok ok ? Because I have very high expectations of you when you become our MCST Chairman. I hope that when you become our MCST chairman you won't hurl abusive remarks just because people don't agree with you. Ok, always service with a smile, the SQ way
    this ah gua(ren yao) provoked me first....

SQ008, don't feed rontan83's madness.

i will stop engaging in posting open comments in this forum since other buyers of 1loft are not actively engaged in the threads other than 1 sick looney who actively stalk and hurl vulgarities at peaceful users of this forum.

there is no need to throw personal attacks at people. District 14, Geylang, thread has been terrorized by a looney resident. I hope the forum admin will ban this person. I have reported some of the posts to admin.

for those who want to talk to me can still PM me.

SQ008, don't feed rontan83's madness.
    Hey...it was the ah gua who started first..... Stupid ah gua....ah gua personal attack me...

Sq.. You and iris are really nice.. Not the ah gua definitely......Stupid ah gua...

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post
    Sq.. You and iris are really nice.. Not the ah gua definitely......Stupid ah gua...
    Calm down, calm down. No name is being mentioned on the pictures, so don't get so angry.

Actually, everybody has a right to protect their own ppty, so the best is don't criticise so much about others' properties.

一個人的心胸是被痛苦和委屈給撐大的����

沙粒進入蚌體內,蚌覺得不舒服,但又無法把沙粒排出。好在蚌不怨天尤人,而是逐步用體內營養把沙包圍起來,後來這沙粒就變成了美麗的珍珠。

吸血蝙蝠叮在野馬腳上吸血,野馬覺得很不舒服,但又無法把它趕走,於是就暴跳狂奔, 不少野馬被活活折磨而死。科學家研究發現, 吸血蝙蝠所吸的血量極少,根本不足以致野馬死去,野馬的死因就是暴怒和狂奔。

啟示:不如意事常八九。我們遇到不如意的事時,不妨多想想蚌和野馬。

我們何不像蚌那樣,設法適應,利用自己無法改變的環境,以“蚌”的肚量去包容一切不如意的境遇,使之為我所用。不要像野馬那樣一不如意就暴跳如雷。這樣只能自食苦果。

成功者說:讓自己停止煩躁,學會適應一切逆境 …因為逆境是成功的階梯,痛苦和委屈是人生最寶貴的經曆。一個人的心胸和格局也都是被痛苦和委屈給撐大的。

慢慢的才知道:人這一輩子,要經得起謊言,受得了敷衍,忍得住欺騙,忘得了諾言。慢慢的才知道:給自己一個迂回的空間,學會思索,學會等待,學會調整。人生,有很多時候,需要的不僅僅是執著,也需要回眸一笑的灑脫。。。

Visited the law firm today. Everything done. Anyone else?

I like your melosa condo so much....can i swap with u? fine,i will not entertain that ah gua (ren yao) again

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    Calm down, calm down. No name is being mentioned on the pictures, so don't get so angry.

Actually, everybody has a right to protect their own ppty, so the best is don't criticise so much about others' properties.

一個人的心胸是被痛苦和委屈給撐大的����

沙粒進入蚌體內,蚌覺得不舒服,但又無法把沙粒排出。好在蚌不怨天尤人,而是逐步用體內營養把沙包圍起來,後來這沙粒就變成了美麗的珍珠。

吸血蝙蝠叮在野馬腳上吸血,野馬覺得很不舒服,但又無法把它趕走,於是就暴跳狂奔, 不少野馬被活活折磨而死。科學家研究發現, 吸血蝙蝠所吸的血量極少,根本不足以致野馬死去,野馬的死因就是暴怒和狂奔。

啟示:不如意事常八九。我們遇到不如意的事時,不妨多想想蚌和野馬。

我們何不像蚌那樣,設法適應,利用自己無法改變的環境,以“蚌”的肚量去包容一切不如意的境遇,使之為我所用。不要像野馬那樣一不如意就暴跳如雷。這樣只能自食苦果。

成功者說:讓自己停止煩躁,學會適應一切逆境 …因為逆境是成功的階梯,痛苦和委屈是人生最寶貴的經曆。一個人的心胸和格局也都是被痛苦和委屈給撐大的。

慢慢的才知道:人這一輩子,要經得起謊言,受得了敷衍,忍得住欺騙,忘得了諾言。慢慢的才知道:給自己一個迂回的空間,學會思索,學會等待,學會調整。人生,有很多時候,需要的不僅僅是執著,也需要回眸一笑的灑脫。。。

BCA plan number for checking progress

A1404-00357-2012

well, red-light district geylang is definitely getting rezoned.

after all, the gov mouthpiece has done a large PR campaign to put it on the news, on TV ( all channels ), on all gov-controlled papers...

currently, it's on the proposal stage to stop new residential projects from being built from lorong 4 to lorong 22.

what the gov wants, they will pull it through, they just move in v slow manner, so that people have time to adjust to it.

that's why it's important to note, the tenure of your leasehold doesn't matter... all the freehold in the above-stated region would not have the longevity, as all buildings don't have longevity to rot and decay in sg, without being tore down for enbloc.

geylang is vastly different from the times when it was featured on the papers, the illegal hookers scene have been subdued by alot.

the whore operators have embarked on the smart city masterplan and are now available online, mostly.

Red-light can go for e-service don't need to be in one place.

Maybe can setup in worker Hostel, they save on transport.

When will the #1 suites be TOP?

The truth red light district usually goes to where train stations/transportation hubs are located. So e-services on demand based in Jurong where the high speed raid will be built will be likely.

The truth red light district usually goes to where train stations/transportation hubs are located. So e-services on demand based in Jurong where the high speed raid will be built will be likely.
    Transportation hub huh? Then none other then Changi Airport...

Changi airport is my territory and I will kick those sluts out.

Changi airport is my territory and I will kick those sluts out.
    Newbie, geylang is your territory too? Maybe, u can help residents or g.o.v. to clear/kick them out.
    I hear even authority also may not be able to move them away from geylang. The "Tu Di Gong" there may be "garang". Ha...ha... So if they moved to changi. I think you might moved to geylang instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Geylangproperty View Post
    Newbie, geylang is your territory too? Maybe, u can help residents or g.o.v. to clear/kick them out.
    I hear even authority also may not be able to move them away from geylang. The "Tu Di Gong" there may be "garang". Ha...ha... So if they moved to changi. I think you might moved to geylang instead.
    Duuno what you talking about.

Aiya, shift to one of the islands, surrounded by sea, romantic environment and fresh air, good for the health of "those & those people". Singapore will then really become a "clean and fine" country.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    Aiya, shift to one of the islands, surrounded by sea, romantic environment and fresh air, good for the health of "those & those people". Singapore will then really become a "clean and fine" country.
    SQ008....mind giving me your whastapp no?

I would like to add u into the 1loft group chat...currently , there are 6 buyers in the chatroom including BABYT...

hope u can join us soon......