Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: #1 Suites @ 1 lorong 20 geylang

there is no gym in 1loft. only swimming pool and a pathetic exercise corner which i think is something like those exercise stations at hdb playgrd for elderly.

#1 Suites are targeting investors...2 toilets in one unit which can be customised into 2 so as to increase rental yield.

Enquiries
    Raymond Loke
    SLP Scotia
    Mobile : + 65 91087536

I think we know that #1 loft and #1 suites are from the same developer...

at the same time, loft means 2 units stacked on top of each other...

having 2 toilets in one unit, is not new to #1 loft nor to #1 suites...

... ...

Quote Originally Posted by meow123 View Post
    I think we know that #1 loft and #1 suites are from the same developer...

at the same time, loft means 2 units stacked on top of each other...

having 2 toilets in one unit, is not new to #1 loft nor to #1 suites...

... ...
    I never said it was new...so no need to slap yourself silly

Anyone know which bank can provide the mortgage? The last time when i ask (9 months) back was sing finance and not other bank.

Default Contact us at SGINVESTGURU

Anyone know which bank can provide the mortgage? The last time when i ask (9 months) back was sing finance and not other bank.
    Contact us at SGINVESTGURU, we help to recommend you our preferred banker for 2nd option for your problem.

Show gallery is now ready

Enquiries

Raymond Loke
    SLP Scotia

Any buyers to #1 Suites here?

Quote Originally Posted by nnebe View Post
    Any buyers to #1 Suites here?
    No, not a #1suites buyer. but i'm very curious on the financing options available. #1 loft had UOB, Sing Finance & HL Finance.
    Even then, that was challenging to say.

Could you kindly advise the financing options available if you are a buyer?
    thks

Quote Originally Posted by scarkerr View Post
    No, not a #1suites buyer. but i'm very curious on the financing options available. #1 loft had UOB, Sing Finance & HL Finance.
    Even then, that was challenging to say.

Could you kindly advise the financing options available if you are a buyer?
    thks
    Yeah am also looking for information on this part too but due to the long holiday, every bank I called just leave my contact details and will get the relevant department to call me back on Tue/Wed.

Yeah am also looking for information on this part too but due to the long holiday, every bank I called just leave my contact details and will get the relevant department to call me back on Tue/Wed.
    Sure, thks, keep us posted.

i went to check URA site on the caveats lodged. 18 records and the recent done prices are reasonable.
    My honest view is that if you pick a high floor, the possibility of capital appreciation over time is likely.

Attachment 8794

Quote Originally Posted by scarkerr View Post
    Sure, thks, keep us posted.

i went to check URA site on the caveats lodged. 18 records and the recent done prices are reasonable.
    My honest view is that if you pick a high floor, the possibility of capital appreciation over time is likely.

Attachment 8794
    Maybank will do the financing.

Enquiries

Last few units at $626,160....$1,118 psf

Enquiries
    Raymond Loke

hi,

am quite new to Geylang area so pls bear with me...is it easy to rent out a one bedder in places like #1 suite since its right at the heart of the red light district ? Scared cannot rent out or rental too low to pay off instalment :P

also, is it easy to sell off ? Thanks.

Hi, agents selling this development will definitely tell you easy to rent and sell. Ask yourself do you want to rent this apt? Think if its nearer to Guilemard road, Dakota, Mountbatten and paya lebar Mrt, many will want to rent.

Quote Originally Posted by litechaser View Post
    hi,

am quite new to Geylang area so pls bear with me...is it easy to rent out a one bedder in places like #1 suite since its right at the heart of the red light district ? Scared cannot rent out or rental too low to pay off instalment :P

also, is it easy to sell off ? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by doufei View Post
    Hi, agents selling this development will definitely tell you easy to rent and sell. Ask yourself do you want to rent this apt? Think if its nearer to Guilemard road, Dakota, Mountbatten and paya lebar Mrt, many will want to rent.
    hi Doufei,

Thks for yr response ya, I dun think I wud wanna stay there but foreigners, especially guys, may be OK since they are quite used to these kind of things ? The location is gd and there are plenty of F&B amenities etc....most importantly the price is still affordable for a one bedder :P

hi Doufei,

Thks for yr response ya, I dun think I wud wanna stay there but foreigners, especially guys, may be OK since they are quite used to these kind of things ? The location is gd and there are plenty of F&B amenities etc....most importantly the price is still affordable for a one bedder :P
    Hi litechaser,

I am also new to the Geylang area. According to my research (hopefully is not outdated), I think Lor20 is the "aunties street".
    It really depends on end of the day whether will Geylang be clean up? I do hope so as highly likely I would want to stay in. Haha.

If you are intending to rent, are you renting 2 rooms (one in upper and one in lower)? I haven been to Geylang for a long time.
    The previous time I went for the show flat, I purposely took MRT to Aljunied (surprisingly, I do see some Caucasian that alight at the same station).
    Okay it doesn't mean anything, I am just hopeful that these Caucasian are renting some of the apartments in Geylang.

Then when I return, I purposely walk to Old Airport Road hawker center about 9+pm (many stalls are still opened) and thereafter walk to Mountbatten MRT.

I also did a survey from my company expats that are willing to pay just $1.4k for a Condo common room without toilet (that is the lowest rental fee from one of my expat colleague who stay near KK hospital), others are higher as they stayed in more high-end district like Orchard, River Valley, Somerset.
    Their mentality are to rent is to be "few stations away from the workplace (CBD)". Most of the expats in my office are male, so I cannot speak the same for female expat.

Geylang would be a good place to rent, I feel especially many 24hours eateries nearby.. Okay, I am being optimistic being one of the buyer. LOL.
    I think usually guys wouldn't mind staying in those areas?

From my research, I don't know will it be easy to sell but I think it is not easy to sell. Just my opinion unless the new buyer do not face financial problems as there might be difficulties getting bank loan to finance. But of course, this only applies to if Geylang remains the same and bank does not feel confident enough to finance the district.

As for rental, from the URA records on Geylang rental is really not low. Especially now the 2 rooms are considered MBR.
    I do know the rental for HDB, the room for HDB MBR is already $1000. I don't think condo is lesser than that ba?

Hi litechaser,

I am also new to the Geylang area. According to my research (hopefully is not outdated), I think Lor20 is the "aunties street".
    It really depends on end of the day whether will Geylang be clean up? I do hope so as highly likely I would want to stay in. Haha.

If you are intending to rent, are you renting 2 rooms (one in upper and one in lower)? I haven been to Geylang for a long time.
    The previous time I went for the show flat, I purposely took MRT to Aljunied (surprisingly, I do see some Caucasian that alight at the same station).
    Okay it doesn't mean anything, I am just hopeful that these Caucasian are renting some of the apartments in Geylang.

Then when I return, I purposely walk to Old Airport Road hawker center about 9+pm (many stalls are still opened) and thereafter walk to Mountbatten MRT.

I also did a survey from my company expats that are willing to pay just $1.4k for a Condo common room without toilet (that is the lowest rental fee from one of my expat colleague who stay near KK hospital), others are higher as they stayed in more high-end district like Orchard, River Valley, Somerset.
    Their mentality are to rent is to be "few stations away from the workplace (CBD)". Most of the expats in my office are male, so I cannot speak the same for female expat.

Geylang would be a good place to rent, I feel especially many 24hours eateries nearby.. Okay, I am being optimistic being one of the buyer. LOL.

From my research, I don't know will it be easy to sell but I think it is not easy to sell. Just my opinion unless the new buyer do not face financial problems as there might be difficulties getting bank loan to finance. But of course, this only applies to if Geylang remains the same and bank does not feel confident enough to finance the district.

As for rental, from the URA records on Geylang rental is really not low. Especially now the 2 rooms are considered MBR.
    I do know the rental for HDB, the room for HDB MBR is already $1000. I don't think condo is lesser than that ba?
    hi,

I am not staying, just thinking of being a landlord renting out. If I am tenant, I will prefer the upper floor as there is more privacy.

Can ask why the banks dun want to finance Geylang ppties and how long it took u to walk to old airport road hawker centre n Aljunied MRT?

btw, what is " aunties street" ?:P

Thanks

hi,

I am not staying, just thinking of being a landlord renting out. If I am tenant, I will prefer the upper floor as there is more privacy.

Can ask why the banks dun want to finance Geylang ppties and how long it took u to walk to old airport road hawker centre n Aljunied MRT?

btw, what is " aunties street" ?:P

Thanks
    Hi litechaser,

If my research is not outdated, "aunties street" basically meant that the girls standing along the street in Lor20 are more mature range.
    Regarding the bank question, I cannot reply you. But you can probably read #1 Loft thread (which is a similar project in the same District 14 with the same developer), many other people has better insight towards this.

Some websites to share:
    http://investingeylang.com
    http://www.newlaunchsingapore.info/g...or-not-to-get/
    http://www.btinvest.com.sg/property/...oom-in-geylang
    http://features.insing.com/feature/t...g/id-e73b3101/

Aljunied to the Site is 480M, exactly the same distance from my current home to my current MRT. I can say, it takes about 7min in usual pace.
    It takes about 10-12min to walk to Old Airport Road Hawker Centre/Mountbatten MRT (it was the night hence it was a pleasant walk, I cannot say the same if afternoon sun is shining down.)

I think most tenant will prefer the lower floor as it appear bigger than the upper storey. Have you been to the show flat?
    The agent will advice you where to install the door, and you can see that the below does look bigger.
    Last edited by nnebe; 06-08-14 at 10:33.

Hi litechaser,

If my research is not outdated, "aunties street" basically meant that the girls standing along the street in Lor20 are more mature range.
    Regarding the bank question, I cannot reply you. But you can probably read #1 Loft thread (which is a similar project in the same District 14 with the same developer), many other people has better insight towards this.

Some websites to share:
    http://investingeylang.com
    http://www.newlaunchsingapore.info/g...or-not-to-get/
    http://www.btinvest.com.sg/property/...oom-in-geylang
    http://features.insing.com/feature/t...g/id-e73b3101/

Aljunied to the Site is 480M, exactly the same distance from my current home to my current MRT. I can say, it takes about 7min in usual pace.
    It takes about 10-12min to walk to Old Airport Road Hawker Centre/Mountbatten MRT (it was the night hence it was a pleasant walk, I cannot say the same if afternoon sun is shining down.)

I think most tenant will prefer the lower floor as it appear bigger than the upper storey. Have you been to the show flat?
    The agent will advice you where to install the door, and you can see that the below does look bigger.
    Thanks nnebe for yr help

No need to be frighten. Even a pretty lady like me who is "very man" one dare to buy, what about you guys out there ?

Hi litechaser,

For me, I don't really dare...opposite there is a brothel...is legal one somemore..... I will avoid

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    No need to be frighten. Even a pretty lady like me who is "very man" one dare to buy, what about you guys out there ?
    Same here, babe

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post
    For me, I don't really dare...opposite there is a brothel...is legal one somemore..... I will avoid
    Opposite the #1 Suites is the Fragrance business hotel...don't misrepresent

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    Opposite the #1 Suites is the Fragrance business hotel...don't misrepresent
    ...u dare to lie ? i challenge u to organise a visit to the site..so many legal brothel there....

...u dare to lie ? i challenge u to organise a visit to the site..so many legal brothel there....
    Lie your head...the legal brothels are on the other end of Lorong 20...i have photographic evidence

Anyways your #1 Lofts also full of hookers so don't be so cocky

Here is the pic.....please click on the pic for clearer viewing...the red lantern are prominently displayed...u still wana bluff people ar..hahaha...agent wana earn big money hor?hahaha....dear all ,no need to go down to actual site...just open the google map, u can see the situation yourself........

hey agent, got hookers not a big deal......if u r too itchy, u can engage their services too, sure can satisfy u one lah....

Lie your head...the legal brothels are on the other end of Lorong 20...i have photographic evidence

Anyways your #1 Lofts also full of hookers so don't be so cocky
    Last edited by rontan_83; 08-08-14 at 12:22.

Hey idiot,

Wasn't it you who stalked forummer babyT who is actually a guy ?

Why should anyone believe an imbecile like you ?Attachment 8876

Hey idiot,

Wasn't it you who stalked forummer babyT who is actually a guy ?

Why should anyone believe an imbecile like you ?Attachment 8876
    Mr Agent very angry hor?hahaha.....i very happy leh...u so angry with me.....

next to the site, there are a few brothels there...i went there a couple weeks go....whats wrong with having hookers there? if you r horny, can try their services mah.....u really a joker.....

Mr Agent very angry hor?hahaha.....i very happy leh...u so angry with me.....

next to the site, there are a few brothels there...i went there a couple weeks go....whats wrong with having hookers there? if you r horny, can try their services mah.....u really a joker.....
    Beside the actual site are 2 hotel 81...I really don't care whether you catch venereal diseases with your hookers