Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enbloc is returning.

Default Enbloc is returning.

Start date: June 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by 狮子王
    Which means you know exactly where are these enblocs!

No wonder you are a King!

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Which means you know exactly where are these enblocs!

No wonder you are a King!

DKSG

WAHLAUEH! Good brother praise me like that I very happy leh.

Tell you why I am so confident.

Between June and August 2013, China will very likely liberalise her control on foreign direct investment (including investment in foreign property ) by her citizens. This is due to the huge foreign reserve (e.g US$ ) she is holding now and the preparation for a freely traded RMB.

Watch out the news for it .

Good Luck

Singapore stood out as one of the ideal places for China's foreign investments. Needless to say, Japanese & Western bankers will be here to wait for this.

Japanese will start moving out to invest before their yen weaken to much. May be for buyers of Japanese cars.

There will be headwind. I wont be surprise investor could bypass Singapore and head straight into Iskandar.

Before July 1, all financial institutions in Singapore must identify accounts they strongly suspect hold proceeds of fraudulent or wilful tax evasion and, where necessary, close them. After that, handling the proceeds of tax crimes will be a criminal offence under changes to the city-state's anti-money laundering law.
    http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/0...9440DC20130505
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    There will be headwind. I wont be surprise investor could bypass Singapore and head straight into Iskandar.

For Malaysia projects I always worry about the risks.... So I rather let the place develop a bit more first then go in, it's ok if I buy at higher prices just as long the difference in prices against sg properties are significant enough then can liao

China investors do not read England Reuters but China Reuters.

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    For Malaysia projects I always worry about the risks.... So I rather let the place develop a bit more first then go in, it's ok if I buy at higher prices just as long the difference in prices against sg properties are significant enough then can liao
    Same here. I am going to wait and see also.

Bus loads of China mainland buyers are being flown in EVERY DAY to tours around Nusajaya and Iskandar - especially by China developer Country Garden.

You can check with various tour agencies in town...

The China tsunami is about to start in Iskandar ...

Between June and August 2013, China will very likely liberalise her control on foreign direct investment (including investment in foreign property ) by her citizens. This is due to the huge foreign reserve (e.g US$ ) she is holding now and the preparation for a freely traded RMB.

Good Luck

Thank you for sharing valuable information.
    You indeed have a very vast knowledge and willing to share here.

I believe there will be aplenty of launches in coming Q3!

so far this yr only 2 en-bloc.. perhaps we shall see more coming soon

Good Luck
    Welcome back good brother!
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

So anything we can do to make some quick $$$ from this?

Quote Originally Posted by TKT
    Bus loads of China mainland buyers are being flown in EVERY DAY to tours around Nusajaya and Iskandar - especially by China developer Country Garden.

You can check with various tour agencies in town...

The China tsunami is about to start in Iskandar ...

Guess you have not been to the Inessence (spell correctly?) showflats (ie those >$3,000 psf ones) ? Every week got bus loads of China's Super Rich flown directly into these showflats, where each unit cost probably the entire roll of semi-Ds in Iskandar!

Office Boy happens to be there because I have to deliver documents to my Boss who always visit these showflats ... the newest is Ferra and Sienna!

I managed to get a copy of the Ferra brochures and it clearly shows Chinese translations of words like "Floor Plans" etc ...

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Guess you have not been to the Inessence (spell correctly?) showflats (ie those >$3,000 psf ones) ? Every week got bus loads of China's Super Rich flown directly into these showflats, where each unit cost probably the entire roll of semi-Ds in Iskandar!

Office Boy happens to be there because I have to deliver documents to my Boss who always visit these showflats ... the newest is Ferra and Sienna!

I managed to get a copy of the Ferra brochures and it clearly shows Chinese translations of words like "Floor Plans" etc ...

DKSG
    depending on these chinese might not necessary be a good thing because with the new MAS regulation kicking in on 1st july, these chinese might face problem trying to explain their source of funds.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

depending on these chinese might not necessary be a good thing because with the new MAS regulation kicking in on 1st july, these chinese might face problem trying to explain their source of funds.
    Office Boy is not drawing any conclusions, just sharing with all my observations when I go to the showflats.

Where they get their money from, clean or dirty, I really cant tell, can only say they are buying Ferra, Skyline, etc.

Actually, in my opinion, we just need the tip of the iceberg of China's clean money in our property market to send it rocketing.

DKSG

What did the chart analysis above tell you?

It told you, even without the IRs, last time property prices dropped for only a short periods. But the run up is always longer and fiercer than the previous cycles.

The last major long bull run was from 1987 to 1997, a solid 10 years of relentless run.

If it was any guidance, the current bull started running from 2009, which should complete at around 2019. However, I feel that we are only at the middle of it, since this cycle will be longer than 10 years because of 2 supporting catalysts: The IRs, and the Fed printing.

I think the peak will come only after 2025.

Of course the only exception is LANDED shall crash more than 30% on the average.

For Good class bungalows, it will surge more than 200%.

For those not three and not four pretentious detached houses ( overbuilt to the plot ratio especially with land size of less than 10,000 sqft but still call themselves bungalow ones) , it will crash more than 50%.

Normal landed like cluster houses should be spared and will also climb like condos.

The last major long bull run was from 1987 to 1997, a solid 10 years of relentless run.

If it was any guidance, the current bull started running from 2009, which should complete at around 2019. However, I feel that we are only at the middle of it, since this cycle will be longer than 10 years because of 2 supporting catalysts: The IRs, and the Fed printing.

Believe or not is up to you.

" I am the King of The Beasts"
    " When I hail left, no beasts dare to go right"
    " I am the Illuminated, the Lion, the Beast."

Not just fed is printing, Japan, Euros, South korean, etc are also printing.

What did I say one week ago?

WOAHAHAHEAHAHAH

from the video, I can tell Hong Kong construction technology is at least 10 years ahead of Singapore. In the 70s, you already see condos in Hong Kong reaching more than 20 storeys.

Recently, I stay in Hong Kong for a few years and noticed no touching up of buildings anymore...very silence feeling. Most likely the rich Hong Kongers are planning to swarm here by 2015.

Good Luck.

In 1994, our government gave the Hong Kongers an option to convert to Singapore PR/ citizen immediately. Since that time, the Hong Kongers regarded us as their true brothers. I believe they are now coming to help our construction industry very very soon.

watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiYNaitmWRg

Default Eunosville En Bloc

Latest news that 80% of Eunosville owners has signed the collective sales agreement. Next step up tender!

Quote Originally Posted by akpd
    Latest news that 80% of Eunosville owners has signed the collective sales agreement. Next step up tender!
    this one confirmed get very good bids. dun need to monitor.

this one confirmed get very good bids. dun need to monitor.
    Owners' meeting 15 June.
    Very good profit for most of the SP.