Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Properties at Hillview

Default Properties at Hillview

This forum getting slower and slower in postings and boring. (I am sure someone will say C is coming)

So nothing better do, compile a list of condos in Hillview.

KINGSFORD HILLVIEW PEAK 99LH
    HILLVIEW PARK FH
    THE HILLIER 99LH
    GLENDALE PARK FH
    HILLVIEW HEIGHTS FH
    HILLVIEW GARDEN ESTATE FH
    HILLVISTA FH
    CHANTILLY RISE FH
    HILLBROOKS FH
    HILLVIEW GREEN 999LH
    HILLINGTON GREEN 999LH
    SUMMERHILL FH
    PARC PALAIS FH
    SYMPHONY HEIGHTS FH
    HUME I FH
    HUME II FH
    THE HILLSIDE FH
    CENTURY MANSIONS FH
    HILLVIEW 128 999LH
    HILLTOP GROVE 999LH
    MONTROSA 999LH
    THE AMSTON 999LH
    MERAWOODS 999LH
    HILLVIEW RESIDENCES 999LH
    THE LANAI 999LH
    HILLVIEW APARTMENTS FH
    MERALODGE FH
    THE PETALS FH
    LAUREL TREE FH
    NATURA@HILLVIEW FH
    REGENT HEIGHTS CONDOMINIUM 99LH
    HILLVIEW RECENCY 99LH

Miss out any?

There is rumor saying Hume I and II are haunted.

That 1 you said in Hillview Peak Thread, can have something new to say?

Anyway, may we know by who?

By residences there or by you?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    OMG ! Where did you hear that rumour?

I am beginning to think Condosingapore is haunted also.................by a Yowekui

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks
    OMG ! Where did you hear that rumour?
    From those haunting the place, I strongly believe.

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    I am beginning to think Condosingapore is haunted also.................by a Yowekui
    Ah... this explains well...

It's fun to TCSS here...

Any Hume I and II people here coming to defend or admit?

I did hearsay from people that Hume I and/or Hume II is haunted. The exact cause/reason/issue - I would let the people who has first hand experience to share.

...basically life has been less exciting without Basic...now only got side-show like this geitai rejects....and its not even seventh month yet...

The most freehold condos in Singapore, tat is near hillview mrt in 2015! Cheers! One thing good, after 10 years, it is still as valuable! Nver sell

Heard standard chartered moving out of hillview n relocating to jem, not sure what they are going to do with the land they bought at dirt cheap price, I suspect it will be converted into a mixed development or commercial development, just wait and see.

No mixed or condo....we want our green railwayland to be green for all to use, we have waited for many years liao

Hillview hauntings not new.
    WWII Japanese slaughter many people there.
    Ask the security guards. They got many stories to tell.
    I used to live in one of the condos there. Got guards complain of sightings. Got resident run away after being frightened and moved out suddenly leaving everything behind. And got eerie feelings of someone walking beside you if you go home late at night.
    Anyone keen on knowing which one, can PM me...

Really? At least you have some real news! Not like some WW2 got people die and therefore haunted stories. WW2 got people die in many places.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Heard standard chartered moving out of hillview n relocating to jem, not sure what they are going to do with the land they bought at dirt cheap price, I suspect it will be converted into a mixed development or commercial development, just wait and see.

Not from Hume Park but in all fairness I've never heard that the place is haunted. Maybe because it's near the Ford Factory where the surrender takes place and therefore the rumour? Bukit Timah hill is also where it is the most fiercely defended during WW2. But I take it as a positive as an area with some historical significance to Singapore, where the WW2 is fought, where the surrender takes place, where the old railway line runs through, rather than some run-of-the-mill estate with no heritage or significance.

But there is a Hillview Mansion that was rumoured to be haunted. But the house has been torn down. So no more horror stories. But the gate, wall and fence is still intact. Along Jalan Dermawan where the private landed Hillview estate is.

Quote Originally Posted by CondoInterested
    Any Hume I and II people here coming to defend or admit?

Stanchart would not move out just to let you enjoy a flat piece of land. They own that land which will be just across the road from the future mrt.
    Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    No mixed or condo....we want our green railwayland to be green for all to use, we have waited for many years liao

there is also a rumour there is a guy who always tok cork in this forum.

I did hearsay from people that Hume I and/or Hume II is haunted. The exact cause/reason/issue - I would let the people who has first hand experience to share.
    I hearsay some nut is haunting this forum. I think many people has had first hand experience..

YT is a douche, but he is somewhat right. Many think fierce fighting occurred at bukit timah hill, but it was highly defended and thus avoided. the crux of the fighting happened where the bt batok hill radio masts are i believe.

http://ijamestann.blogspot.sg/2012/1...alley.html?m=1

there are many many areas that have been underdeveloped purposefully by the govt due to ww2 killing fields throughout the island -it's quite easy to suss out where they are

To the person who PM me...you need to clear some messages before I can reply to you.

Not everybody has the same eyes or capabilities to see things.

Haunted, or not, I guess a lot depends on the person involved.

But if it happens to you, it will scare the shit out of you.

Haunted houses are not exclusive to Hillview.

Hillview on the whole is quite nice and green...

Everyone will die one day lah. So afraid of ghosts then don't stay near hospitals lor where the most people die every day until today, not just 1942. Sometimes i really don't understand all these postings. You mean certain areas don't have people die? Singapore river got people commit suicide, kallang river got people commit suicide etc, hospitals got people die. No matter how rich, you will still die. So if you want to invest in a place with no dead people, the place don't exist.

Every living thing will die, but not all will rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Every living thing will die, but not all will rest in peace.
    And not everybody can see.

One a mother asked Budda to revive her dead son. Budda replied this could be done only in a place where the earth is pure with no dead body. The sad mother searched all the land but could not find one inch pure land. Every inch of earth has been covered with dead bodies over the history.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Looks like living in Upper Bukit Timah & Bukit Batok the ghosts there more scary than those in hospitals because those are 冤鬼。。。killed by the Japanese against their wills and need to fill somebody to replace them before they can be reincarnated? E.g. HillView Mansion hah?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Everyone will die one day lah. So afraid of ghosts then don't stay near hospitals lor where the most people die every day until today, not just 1942. Sometimes i really don't understand all these postings. You mean certain areas don't have people die? Singapore river got people commit suicide, kallang river got people commit suicide etc, hospitals got people die. No matter how rich, you will still die. So if you want to invest in a place with no dead people, the place don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Looks like living in Upper Bukit Timah & Bukit Batok the ghosts there more scary than those in hospitals because those are 冤鬼。。。killed by the Japanese against their wills and need to fill somebody to replace them before they can be reincarnated? E.g. HillView Mansion hah?
    Bukit Batok Nature Park...the quarry cannot swim one...officially is cos of steep and slippery sides...unofficially is got things pull people underwater, got school boy drown there...got one girl raped and murdered second day of one CNY, got real estate agent robbed and body dumped on road leading up to the memorial plaque, and haven't even gone back all the way to WWII yet. In the day time, the park is very quiet. In the night, I dare not enter even the car park, though lovers like the dark, dark car park.

Quote Originally Posted by Astronotus oscellatus
    Bukit Batok Nature Park...the quarry cannot swim one...officially is cos of steep and slippery sides...unofficially is got things pull people underwater, got school boy drown there...got one girl raped and murdered second day of one CNY, got real estate agent robbed and body dumped on road leading up to the memorial plaque, and haven't even gone back all the way to WWII yet. In the day time, the park is very quiet. In the night, I dare not enter even the car park, though lovers like the dark, dark car park.
    Hi...could you share with me which development is affected by the special.

Hi...could you share with me which development is affected by the special.
    ...looking for a bargain?....maybe can go and check Bishan ... tell them they should lower the price since it was cemeteries land and got columbium nearby at Sin Min.....what about Bedok Reservoir......got more people jumping in than Bt Batok some more...
    Last edited by dare2; 23-05-13 at 21:43.