Thread: Amber Skypark Launching Soon

Default Amber Skypark Launching Soon

Located at the old Amber Towers (which was enbloc), Amber Skypark is just one of the 2 projects by China Sonangol Land. Its other project is 21 Angullia Park just across Wheelock Place (Orchard Road).

Indicative pricing for Amber Skypark is $2100-2300psf onwards starting from the lower floor units. High ceiling loft type of units 1-4 bedrooms with most promising breathtaking seaview as well as city and landed property view (Meyer Road).

China Sonangol 21 Angullia Park was launched a year ago at $4000-5000psf.

Preview Launch and Showflat for Amber Skypark will open in the 3rd quarter 2013.

Strategically located in the much sought after East Coast area (District 15), this freehold development promises a unique architectural form with breathtaking vistas of the sea, and soothing, unblocked views of the low-rise Tanjong Katong Estate. This project is developed in partnership with OKP Holdings (i.e. 10% equity interest)
    • Site area: 40,708 sqft
    • GFA: 144,603 sqft
    • Tenure of land: Freehold
    • Total dwelling units: 109 Units
    Last edited by Shawn; 07-05-13 at 20:00.

so expensive. i though uncle kaw wants to crash the price of condo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Located at the old Amber Towers (which was enbloc), Amber Skypark is just one of the 2 projects by China Sonangol Land. Its other project is 21 Angullia Park just across Wheelock Place (Orchard Road).

Indicative pricing for Amber Skypark is $2100-2300psf onwards starting from the lower floor units. High ceiling loft type of units 1-4 bedrooms with most promising breathtaking seaview as well as city and landed property view (Meyer Road).

China Sonangol 21 Angullia Park was launched a year ago at $4000-5000psf.

Preview Launch and Showflat for Amber Skypark will open in the 3rd quarter 2013.

Strategically located in the much sought after East Coast area (District 15), this freehold development promises a unique architectural form with breathtaking vistas of the sea, and soothing, unblocked views of the low-rise Tanjong Katong Estate. This project is developed in partnership with OKP Holdings (i.e. 10% equity interest)
    • Site area: 40,708 sqft
    • GFA: 144,603 sqft
    • Tenure of land: Freehold
    • Total dwelling units: 109 Units
    My goodness...Another "aristo" con job!

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    My goodness...Another "aristo" con job!
    Amazing 2 persons with different nick reply almost at the same time...so obvious its the same guy.

In any case I dont see the logic of how u relate this condo to Aristo. Its a completely new condo built by a different developer. And they are launching it soon at the 3rd quarter of this year.

Its not a con job cause new condo at Amber is slowing moving to $2000psf or more. If u think its con job then go and buy suburban condo at Pasir Ris u can get them below $1000psf if u lucky.

In any case, what u see with yr own eyes is reality...I hope u are not living in your dreams.

Land is very small
    And very high plot ratio

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Land is very small
    And very high plot ratio
    I agree with u but nowadays there is hardly any available freehold big land with a seaview.

I agree with u but nowadays there is hardly any available freehold big land with a seaview.
    Quite a few on Meyer road?

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Land is very small
    And very high plot ratio
    Master plan still shows 2.8 plot ratio for this area, how did they get higher plot ratio? If like that, the older freehold condos in D15 will benefit?

how will this have sea view if amber point (28 storeys) is right in front of it?

Land only 40ksqft and >100 units squeezed within such a small plot? Goodness. No where to walk. 40ksqft dun even have space for a decent pool. It's so small.

I will wait for the floor plans and facilities first. If very high floor, full seaview, and quality finishes with a lot of facilities, 2k psf is still acceptable. Imagine they build 2 entire floors of facilities like gym, pools etc, I think it is ok.

But if look like Aristo layout, then jia lat. Will never buy a house with 40% space on planters, bay windows, A/C ledge and balcony.

China Sonangol is a very interesting company.

http://www.economist.com/node/21525847
    Last edited by PropertyNewbie; 08-05-13 at 12:36.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    I will wait for the floor plans and facilities first. If very high floor, full seaview, and quality finishes with a lot of facilities, 2k psf is still acceptable. Imagine they build 2 entire floors of facilities like gym, pools etc, I think it is ok.

But if look like Aristo layout, then jia lat. Will never buy a house with 40% space on planters, bay windows, A/C ledge and balcony.
    unlikely bro ... though i could be wrong. why would they give us 2 whole floors to communal services when they can be reaping extra profit?

for 2k psf, i'd actually rather go with AAlto to be honest. though i still dont know how they managed to sell the aalto penthouse at $3000psf!!!

That was a one off la. Most hover around 1.5 to 2k psf only.

To me, the layout is very important. I will be spending 30 to 40% of my entire life at home. And out of this 30 to 40%, 95% I will be at home and 5% is spent on facilities. So do the maths. I wouldn't want a 700 sq ft house to have 300 sq ft of planters and bay windows.

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionx
    unlikely bro ... though i could be wrong. why would they give us 2 whole floors to communal services when they can be reaping extra profit?

for 2k psf, i'd actually rather go with AAlto to be honest. though i still dont know how they managed to sell the aalto penthouse at $3000psf!!!

That was a one off la. Most hover around 1.5 to 2k psf only.

To me, the layout is very important. I will be spending 30 to 40% of my entire life at home. And out of this 30 to 40%, 95% I will be at home and 5% is spent on facilities. So do the maths. I wouldn't want a 700 sq ft house to have 300 sq ft of planters and bay windows.
    of course .. not disagreeing with you bro

im actually ok if the layout is not particularly square/rectangle as long as the room sizes are decent ... (though i did see a few horrible layouts ... riviera point comes to mind as one of the most horrible ones i've seen recently ...)

Smile

Hehe seem like someone still sour grape for not having a unit at The Aristo.

In any case, $2000psf is coming for sure for The Aristo. Just got an offer for 807 sq.ft for $1760psf but owner is still thinking whether wanna sell...If this sale goes through, you will see a higher psf for The Aristo. Bear in mind this unit is just mid floor and not even above 14th level (the clubhouse).

Adios.

In any case, $2000psf is coming for sure for The Aristo. Just got an offer for 807 sq.ft for $1760psf but owner is still thinking whether wanna sell...If this sale goes through, you will see a higher psf for The Aristo. Bear in mind this unit is just mid floor and not even above 14th level (the clubhouse).

Adios.
    idk bro ... i have to drive by this building everyday since i currently stay at amber road ... is this an underground carpark? the opening for cars looks damn narrow ... feels a little claustrophobic. of course, location is damn good since its what .. 100-200m away from bus stop?

8th floor transacted at 1564psf ... based on my humble opinion, those higher floor might be able to command $1800-1900psf tops ... but of course, i could be wrong (hopefully they can get higher, since i already have a place at amber road and that'll benefit me lol)

(and i assume you're an agent?)

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionx
    idk bro ... i have to drive by this building everyday since i currently stay at amber road ... is this an underground carpark? the opening for cars looks damn narrow ... feels a little claustrophobic. of course, location is damn good since its what .. 100-200m away from bus stop?

8th floor transacted at 1564psf ... based on my humble opinion, those higher floor might be able to command $1800-1900psf tops ... but of course, i could be wrong (hopefully they can get higher, since i already have a place at amber road and that'll benefit me lol)

(and i assume you're an agent?)
    If u feel claustrophobic about Aristo, you will feel even more claustrophobic about The Cape. Just look at how close the building is to the main road. Also 16 @ Amber, the building is so close to the main road that even the contractors have to block the road most of the time whenever there is a tractor passing to it.

Personally, I felt Aristo is quite generous about space as it has a separate entrance and exit road for cars and the main building is further away from main road as it is separated by the conservation house. Just for a 56-unit development with a 14th storey full clubhouse with pool and gym, jacuzzi, kid play area and bbq. The pool is quite big and the gym is not small either, just nice for the residence. And with superb sea view from the clubhouse, this project is a real steal.

I went up and see everything am impressed and lost for words.
    Last edited by Shawn; 08-05-13 at 19:02.

If u feel claustrophobic about Aristo, you will feel even more claustrophobic about The Cape. Just look at how close the building is to the main road. Also 16 @ Amber, the building is so close to the main road that even the contractors have to block the road most of the time whenever there is a tractor passing to it.

Personally, I felt Aristo is quite generous about space as it has a separate entrance and exit road for cars and the main building is further away from main road as it is separated by the conservation house. Just for a 56-unit development with a 14th storey full clubhouse with pool and gym, jacuzzi, kid play area and bbq. The pool is quite big and the gym is not small either, just nice for the residence. And with superb sea view from the clubhouse, this project is a real steal.

TCSS.......

If you have been reading what I have been saying, I am pretty neutral. The location is good but the layout sucks. I think everyone can see it for themselves.

Adios.

Brother Shawn, hope you sell more units.

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

If you have been reading what I have been saying, I am pretty neutral. The location is good but the layout sucks. I think everyone can see it for themselves.
    The layout is squarish its not as 'suck' as the layout at 16@Amber which happens to be launched at a higher psf fyi. Everyone welcome to compare Aristo with 16@Amber (which has a weird triangular layout)

Btw whether its good or bad layout, Amber locality has now commanded a premium psf. Just look at the last 3 months Feb-April transactions for all condos nearby:

(a) The Cape - 2 transactions in April at $2,216psf and $2,161psf
    (b) Silversea - 1 transaction at $2,122 psf for a large unit (2,540 sq.ft)
    (c) Aalto - 2 transactions at $2,240psf (in April) and $2,919psf (in Feb for its penthouse unit)

Even the less premium facing developments also command quite a high psf

(a) 16@Amber - 4 transactions at average median $1660psf

Even the older condos near Amber are calling a high psf

(a) One Amber - $1,775psf for its 2 bedroom 958 sq.ft with little seaview

(b) Parkway Mansion - this condo is more than 10 years old with very old out-of-date design and furnishings. But one unit 1,819 sq.ft on the mid-floor has just been sold for $2.7 million (approx. $1500psf).

As such, it will be soon impossible to buy a new condo unit for less than $2000psf in the Amber area. The Aristo, once people can go up and see the seaview, will call an entirely different psf. You might see an increase to $1800psf within 3 months from TOP.

Aristo sea facing is much better than The Cape, One Amber, 16@Amber which are now calling higher psf.

Btw sorry the new condo at the old Amber Towers is called Amber Skye and not Amber Skypark sorry for the typo mistake.

Amber Skye. Indicative psf launch is around $2100-2300psf but might be higher.

Amazing 2 persons with different nick reply almost at the same time...so obvious its the same guy.
    Hah ? so if someone shit at the same time as you, then it is obvious you are the same person as him/her ?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008
    Hah ? so if someone shit at the same time as you, then it is obvious you are the same person as him/her ?
    Hahaha wat if someone shit at the same time as you and in the same cubicle ?? That wont usually happen right.

So thats what I am saying. This forum has the same people using different nicks making similar comments at the same time at the same room. And they seem to be sourgrapes who have missed the boat. Any idiot can realise that.

Haha dont seem to have anyone keen on Amber Skye unlike Aristo. So amazing. Facts speak for itself.

People with so much interest in Aristo are trying hard to buy Aristo at a bargain price so they spend 24 hours a day tracking the Aristo forum to bring down its name.....hehehe...why dont they just give up altogether, whatever they say wont have any impact on anything...

See u guys in July. What a joker.

Hahaha wat if someone shit at the same time as you and in the same cubicle ?? That wont usually happen right.

So thats what I am saying. This forum has the same people using different nicks making similar comments at the same time at the same room. And they seem to be sourgrapes who have missed the boat. Any idiot can realise that.
    No need to be so sensitive... people can write what they want