Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KAP Residences

Thumbs up KAP Residences

KAP Residences

At King Albert Park (KAP in short) in the prominent district 21 of Singapore, an iconic development is waiting for you! The mixed development has its own identity and popularity in the area. The developer is a prominent developer named Oxley Holdings. A clear distinction can be made with other developments in the sense of quality, elegance and harmony. The position of the project is very much crucial and favorable for living as well as business. As, it is near to the junction of busy Clementi Road and Bt Timah Road, you can have quick access to major roads of Singapore.

There exists a delicate balance between residential and commercial essence without ignoring individual aspects and views. The project consists of residential apartments, retail shops, Food & Beverages outlets and supermarket. It is a place of great demand. Under the 2008 Master plan, the site is zoned for both commercial and residential uses. So this development has matched with the land use zoning plan.

Education is a basic need for human. No man or nation and man can prosper without quality education. To assure you, it can easily be said that, there are some quality schools and other educational institutions surrounding KAP Residences. Some of the nearby educational institutions are: Raffles Girls’ Primary School, Pei Hwa primary school and Chinese High Girls' School. Besides, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Hwa Chong Institution, SIM and National JC are also at a favorable distance.

Recreation, shopping and social gathering facilities are also available near the iconic condominium. You can find your daily necessities to luxurious goods in Bukit Timah Plaza. Beauty World Plaza and Bukit Timah Shopping Centre are also good options and those ready to meet all kinds of necessity and give you a perfect shopping experience. It needs a short drive to reach nearby MRT stations. Major expressways like Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway will connect you to different parts of Singapore and ensure quick mobility which is a basic requirement for business.

Though the KAP Residences is having a variety of facilities around it, there is enough facility within the condominium itself! You will be happy to find pool facility and secured car parking facility. BBQ pit and common room facility offers family gathering. Its fine line glass architecture with shining look has made it so attractive that travelers travelling beside the structure always look for a second time! Strength and quality is never been compromised for a single drop of paint to a single grain of sand. Branded fittings and quality accessories are used throughout.

So, KAP Residences will hopefully fulfill all your desires. To have a more detailed and clear idea, you can simply dial @ 61001778 or register your interest with the Developer sales team at KAP Residences.

If you are looking for an immediate position, you will be happy to know that the project is offering affordable rates. To get idea about other property options you can visit the website Property-NewLaunch too.

Good project.
    I foresee very good rental demand here due to the limited supply of 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom units in this locality.
    Now it's all about pricing. Will not be cheap I think.

It just sounds awful to me.

Kiap simi.... Aiyo kiap the head in between

Or visit Eng Seng too often issit
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

is it a Thai developer ... u know the Thai "kap kap kap"
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    is it a Thai developer ... u know the Thai "kap kap kap"
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Cafe owners at KAP told me their lease is until mid 2014. Then why so many agents already starting to distribute leftlets and collecting names?

So kan cheong?

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_109AE96B9C60A47848257B64005345C2/$file/Slides.pdf?openelement

slide 23 has details and even renderings of chatuchak KAP

Kor pun KAP.

launch is in 2013. just that they may not tear down until mid 2014.

This is seriously a good buy. Freehold, mix devt, MRT nearby.

Will grab a studio or two definitely

You didn't pay attention meh? So many people say price will crash.

KIAP KIAP layout looks pretty decent

price should be close to 1mil however for a 1rm FH.. exp a exp?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    KIAP KIAP layout looks pretty decent

price should be close to 1mil however for a 1rm FH.. exp a exp?
    should be at the top end psf price of Jardin for sure.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Showroom so stealth.. went there during dinner time.. showflat about 20-30% capacity. The 2nd flr commercial around 7.5k psf, 1st flr 8.5-9k psf. The 1rm + study, 490sqft 3.3m seems not bad. Haha developer managed to fit in 1x single and 1x queensize bed on the platform that is 2m from the floor. Heard the platform for the main master bed comes with the unit and cannot be requested to be removed. Overall the layout seems not bad

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Showroom so stealth.. went there during dinner time.. showflat about 20-30% capacity. The 2nd flr commercial around 7.5k psf, 1st flr 8.5-9k psf. The 1rm + study, 490sqft 3.3m seems not bad. Haha developer managed to fit in 1x single and 1x queensize bed on the platform that is 2m from the floor. Heard the platform for the main master bed comes with the unit and cannot be requested to be removed. Overall the layout seems not bad
    If the residential end up starting from $2K+++ psf ... I think it is time to buy Oxley shares ...

If this Bt Timah goes above $2.2K psf ... I think those nearer to town will straight away Huat Huat Huat !

From Office Boy's observations so far, when they launch Resi, they will indicate a higher psf and then launch at slightly lower. But for the commercial, so far, it has been indicate a lower psf then launch at higher psf ... So, if this place commercial goes at $9.5K psf ... then I would advice people to grab the Novena ones at $10K psf ... considered damn cheap!

Thats all the advice your humbly Office Boy has for you today!

That's All Folks!

DKSG

Is the balloting today? Any updates?

I once went up to the 26th floor, Shaw Tower behind Bukit Timah plaza, quite nice view, but super noisy.

Those who wants to buy this one better go up Jardin or Shaw Tower to experience the noise first, or choose the lower floor?

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    I once went up to the 26th floor, Shaw Tower behind Bukit Timah plaza, quite nice view, but super noisy.

Those who wants to buy this one better go up Jardin or Shaw Tower to experience the noise first, or choose the lower floor?
    Else window panels GAO GAO... But must on Aircon whole day.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

This is what i heard

about 1800 psf for road facing units
    about 2000psf for bungalow facing

those facing pool will be 1900 psf.

how many sold liao?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    This is what i heard

Agree.. If they are going to sell between 8500-9500psf,
    go for the novena area, they are almost of the same price when i went to see Novena Regency

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    If the residential end up starting from $2K+++ psf ... I think it is time to buy Oxley shares ...

If this Bt Timah goes above $2.2K psf ... I think those nearer to town will straight away Huat Huat Huat !

From Office Boy's observations so far, when they launch Resi, they will indicate a higher psf and then launch at slightly lower. But for the commercial, so far, it has been indicate a lower psf then launch at higher psf ... So, if this place commercial goes at $9.5K psf ... then I would advice people to grab the Novena ones at $10K psf ... considered damn cheap!

Thats all the advice your humbly Office Boy has for you today!

That's All Folks!

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    how many sold liao?
    they are collecting cheques now. Either tomorrow or Thurs to ballot

how many sold liao?
    they are collecting cheques now. Either tomorrow or Thurs to ballot

Tues ballot commercial.
    Wednesday ballot residential.

how many sold after wednesday's ballot?

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Tues ballot commercial.
    Wednesday ballot residential.

Was almost interested in the 2 bedder penthouse. But after pondering yowetan's intel that price crash is imminent, i decided not to submit cheque for balloting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    This is what i heard

i was there yesterday. some of the crappy facing units can try $1450-1600 (according to the agent)

i found the PH to be a bit ridiculous though. 5 bedrooms in 1700+sqft? on paper, the dining room looks big, but i highly doubt it. i think govt needs to stop these developers from squeezing stuff into drawings that dont make sense ><

quite a bit of the commercial was sold the first day. most of the "loft" style commercial still available. but the asking price of $5-6k psf might be hard to swallow. probably can get a better deal elsewhere imho. (second floor, at the back already sold at 6000psf)

how was the sales of the residential units?

the 5 bedder ph in theory can stay 10 pple but the dining table can only sit 6 and is in the way too. it will be cramped even though the 5 bedrooms are decent sized. how much are they asking for the 5 bd ph?

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionx
    i was there yesterday. some of the crappy facing units can try $1450-1600 (according to the agent)

i found the PH to be a bit ridiculous though. 5 bedrooms in 1700+sqft? on paper, the dining room looks big, but i highly doubt it. i think govt needs to stop these developers from squeezing stuff into drawings that dont make sense ><

quite a bit of the commercial was sold the first day. most of the "loft" style commercial still available. but the asking price of $5-6k psf might be hard to swallow. probably can get a better deal elsewhere imho. (second floor, at the back already sold at 6000psf)

the 5 bedder ph in theory can stay 10 pple but the dining table can only sit 6 and is in the way too. it will be cramped even though the 5 bedrooms are decent sized. how much are they asking for the 5 bd ph?
    as soon as i saw the floor plan i didnt really bother to ask >< sorry bout that. was there more for the commercial units, but the agent showed me all the stuff for the residential.

i think this place suitable for max 5-6 bro.
    if you see the 164sqm (1765sqft) plan, the upper floor has a ton of wasted space (void & PES). balcony+ac ledge+void+pes is looking to be what.. 35-40% of built in space?

(if you notice, the living room is too tiny to accommodate 5 bedrooms man ..
    would have made more sense to make the upper floor one gigantic master bedroom, at least that would be slightly more practical ...

The integrated fridge from blomberg? Fridge too small for such a big family. Prob 300 liter nia.

Someone told me 9 pax can fit into a 1,000 sqft condo (and it is a 2 bedder).

according to an agent, the void area can be make floor and fill up the space to become a storage or floor.

He said this is legal.