Thread: Australia to abandon the USD when trading with China

Default Australia to abandon the USD when trading with China

Ride at your own risk !!!

brother ghost, how do u interprete it? will it really cause US interest rates to go up as the bear at the end of the article said?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    brother ghost, how do u interprete it? will it really cause US interest rates to go up as the bear at the end of the article said?
    I am no economist .. but I think it will be gradual as in the song "Killing me softly" .. US will be still safe for next few years, I am sure Japan housewives will buy USTs now by selling JGBs

For China, this is a big accomplishment as it works toward its goal of having about a third of its foreign trade settled in yuan by 2015.

strangely, they look like a couple lol

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i don't think it is in any country's interest to do so. if USA was a tiny market, China won't bat an eyelid in usurping its throne.

the article argues that ah ben will keep pressing the 'print' button to counter rising interest rates. and property prices from Shanghai to HK to SG will be like a rising rocket

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

beauty and the beast??!!

Gillard is very "Jia lat" in hokkien.

and gila in malay hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Gillard is very "Jia lat" in hokkien.

Beginning of a new shift in the new world power paradigm ..just like the power of the British (Pounds) in the past .. now the American is seeing it laio...

China is a major Super Economic power with mights 4.5 times the population of USA ..being the 2nd largest economy. If China boost its own internal domestic consumption and (stopped exporting to America after all $$$ is worthless) ._ called itself the world.

The BRICS with China and India will surely boycott the failing IMF in time to come after all IMF is nothing but American influence. . America $$$ printing presses will shut down soon as major country don't give a "hue" to American big brother .. They ain't the big brother anymore .. owning the world more $$$$ than it can pay back ..how to be big brother ...

Be aware .. near the end of Obama 2nd term will see great economic disorder in America. How it affects the world is yet to be seen.

You can't be in a state of denial for too long .. The sickness get worse and total collapse will occur. Be aware ...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Way_I_See_It
    Beginning of a new shift in the new world power paradigm ..just like the power of the British (Pounds) in the past .. now the American is seeing it laio...

You can't be in a state of denial for too long .. The sickness get worse and total collapse will occur. Be aware ...
    no need to beat about the bush, in your opinion, can still singapore property or not?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    no need to beat about the bush, in your opinion, can still singapore property or not?
    if I would reply to your question, if you have already have too much in your mouth, better to ease off some and swallow and allow some natural digestion. With so many CMs, isn't that a clear cut signs .. forget about the hot GLS sales .. Gahment trying to save themselves with developers follow up the act nia ..

As a consumer, greed will killed you when you overeat and stuff yourself .choked and suffocated..