Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG FOUR of Pasir Ris Drive 3

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Ok ok peace peace
    I support your posting on Pasir ris gang of four Fengshui.
    This Fengshui of four is good for everyone.

Both are not bickering, i can envision and imagine that he is just trying to help make this thread popular Just like he imagine that I want to ride dragon stick Phoenix. Sama sama

We all must thank him
    I couldn't care less about this grouping of 4 also. You are indeed obsessed with this grouping of 4 developments as 1. I'm actually beginning to understand what Hamachi is talking about. Your intentions do get clearer each day.

Troublemaker.

Quote Originally Posted by ilgr
    I couldn't care less about this grouping of 4 also. You are indeed obsessed with this grouping of 4 developments as 1. I'm actually beginning to understand what Hamachi is talking about. Your intentions do get clearer each day.

Troublemaker.
    Make no mistake about this, I started this thread.
    Intention is clear, Who come in and make trouble first

I can be nice but don't test the limit......I am .talking about him, not u.
    You must go and read all the thread and history to understand

Ok, time to sleep, have a good nite
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Your intention in starting this thread is to prop your EC up to equality with the other 3 PC as Hamachi had noted.

When people say stop bickering already, you still want to add oil to the fire. Hypocritical in your criticisms against hamachi.

You're really one troublemaker.

I can be nice but don't test the limit......I am .talking about him, not u.
    You must go and read all the thread and history to understand

Wow don't test limit? Is that a threat? No one is asking or expecting you to be nice, when it's clear as day that you aren't.

I have read the thread in continuity, and the subtleties in your messages do bring to light what sort of person you are and what you are trying to achieve.

Goodhouse, you must enjoy a good night's sleep with sweet dreams for making the threads here so alive and yet maintaining diplomacy! You are also lauded for taking the initiative to take photos to share them with us, thereby saving us the hassle in having to go there personally to check on the progress.

Thus when yours TOP, remember to invite me (can PM if you wish); and in reciprocation, feel free to drop me my unit as well (but you might have to wait a little longer)!

Quote Originally Posted by ilgr
    Your intention in starting this thread is to prop your EC up to equality with the other 3 PC as Hamachi had noted.

When people say stop bickering already, you still want to add oil to the fire. Hypocritical in your criticisms against hamachi.

You're really one troublemaker.

So u also like to label people without going back to look at history.
    So be it, I will not go down to your level

What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by acosean
    Goodhouse, you must enjoy a good night's sleep with sweet dreams for making the threads here so alive and yet maintaining diplomacy! You are also lauded for taking the initiative to take photos to share them with us, thereby saving us the hassle in having to go there personally to check on the progress.

Thus when yours TOP, remember to invite me (can PM if you wish); and in reciprocation, feel free to drop me my unit as well (but you might have to wait a little longer)!
    Thanks bro, I won't blame them, they don't know the head to tail, come in half way and talk big and belittle others. Will leave them alone for now, fact of cyberspace
    What ia a good house?

Thanks bro, I won't blame them, they don't know the head to tail, come in half way and talk big and belittle others. Will leave them alone for now, fact of cyberspace
    Hey all. It is only a forum to TCSS and share each with each other the 4 projects. Actually I am more interested to know the construction progress of the 4 condos. I do not wish to shift in and endure the noise and dust going on but seems like no choice now that the new EC starts construction next year. Why become so fiery and start taking out each other

Quote Originally Posted by ken3147
    Hey all. It is only a forum to TCSS and share each with each other the 4 projects. Actually I am more interested to know the construction progress of the 4 condos. I do not wish to shift in and endure the noise and dust going on but seems like no choice now that the new EC starts construction next year. Why become so fiery and start taking out each other

Ok ok, peace peace
    What ia a good house?

Any photo updates of the Big Four? If no one is free to snap some, perhaps I will go down either today or tomorrow.

Any photo updates of the Big Four? If no one is free to snap some, perhaps I will go down either today or tomorrow.
    People has spoken. 1 said 3 big 2 medium, other said 3 big 2 small. last one ilgr thanks for standing up, also voiced his displeasure.

WATERCOLOURS IS EXECUTIVE CONDO. NOT PART OF THE BIG 4 BECAUSE THE OTHER 3 ARE PRIVATE CONDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hamachi
    People has spoken. 1 said 3 big 2 medium, other said 3 big 2 small. last one ilgr thanks for standing up, also voiced his displeasure.

WATERCOLOURS IS EXECUTIVE CONDO. NOT PART OF THE BIG 4 BECAUSE THE OTHER 3 ARE PRIVATE CONDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm against the whole "big 4" thing also.

Red hot number for 4D tonite

Big red banner on top supporting the number.
    Loud voice win

So strange, the banner claim EC is not part of BIG Four. So they actually support Big Four.
    Welcome to the Big Four.
    Last edited by Good house; 08-06-13 at 16:30.
    What ia a good house?

Loud voice win

So strange, the banner claim EC is not part of BIG Four. So they actually support Big Four.
    Welcome to the Big Four.
    It seems like machiam cannot stop.... how ah? One is tread starter, the other is tread basher who want this tread to cease... Any moderators???

It seems like machiam cannot stop.... how ah? One is tread starter, the other is tread basher who want this tread to cease... Any moderators???
    You also another EC boy.

thread not tread.

and thread starter is the one insisting on the term because he wants his EC to be on the same level as the others. but fortunately no.

Hi Hamachi (Actually a very good and gentle name after the dog who waited for his owner many years... I saw that movie starring Richard Gere)
    Tell Good House what you want to achieve or him to do in this tread.
    Actually I do not mind reading all these interesting postings. Quite funny sometimes...

I think SLA is got to shoulder the blame altogether.. Why put an EC in the middle of 3 PC??? What are they trying to achieve? Maybe this is a kind of hidden CM to moderate the price of the property market or the 3 upcoming PCs there hahaha. I am sure someone will trash me..

Loud voice win

Welcome to the Big Four.
    hahah your insistence of big4 shed light as to your intentions.

sorry man. your EC is not the same as the others. live with it. birds of the same feathers flock together. flock with yours in your watercolours EC thread

go go go .. claim water money from all members in this tread later.

Hi Hamachi (Actually a very good and gentle name after the dog who waited for his owner many years... I saw that movie starring Richard Gere)
    Tell Good House what you want to achieve or him to do in this tread.
    Actually I do not mind reading all these interesting postings. Quite funny sometimes...

I think SLA is got to shoulder the blame altogether.. Why put an EC in the middle of 3 PC??? What are they trying to achieve? Maybe this is a kind of hidden CM to moderate the price of the property market or the 3 upcoming PCs there hahaha. I am sure someone will trash me..
    No wonder you live in EC. stupid man.

can't even spell thread.

the dog in the movie is hachi not hamachi.

hamachi is japanese yellow tail

You also another EC boy.

thread not tread.

and thread starter is the one insisting on the term because he wants his EC to be on the same level as the others. but fortunately no.
    Yes, obviously as I post in both forums only. Why fight so hard to remove or change the name??? What can you achieve? Nothing I assume. What can Good House achieve also nothing. The value or perception of these 4 new projects in JLB is dependent on so many tangible factors and not by some forums. People will only see and laugh at all these postings.....

can't even spell thread.

Sibei chialat.... U from which varsity or debate team... Die die must win and I notice you like to put strong words to insult people.... which school taught you all these. I definitely boycott my children from attending.
    Finally, you can win and continue to insult all you want. I am not interested. I just want to put my message across.

can't even spell thread.

Sorry I forgot to add..... You ego very the high ...........

He not qualify for EC that is why he very jealous

Now I will use my imagination like him ........maybe he wanted to buy EC PH, but not qualify or maybe he is FT....got no choice but to buy the....what what....see thru unit is it.........I imagine only ,,,,,,,just like him.

I better stop imagine, it maybe some form of mental illness
    What ia a good house?

Hi bro, I Bo Bian, since I open the thread, got guest come in ka ciao I have to keep them entertain.

They so helpful to keep this thread on top of the chart, how can I ignore them.
    What ia a good house?

the new ec next to us getting ready to launch drumroll please and dont sell below $800psf please
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

can't even spell thread.

I am just another ec boy too. i Work like a dog, scolded by bosses, customers, earn little pay to bring home my bacon. But I am proud what I am, where I am even if I can only afford ec with "help" fr banks.

Obviously the forum is recently filled with too many f word, s word etc. it's so true money cannot buy everything.

I am sure in real u r just another typical Singaporean, honest, friendly. But contain that evil animal in cage in cyber space is necessary too.

As you wish, I will hide back in our own ec thread fr now on. No longer read or post anything here.

Yes, obviously as I post in both forums only. Why fight so hard to remove or change the name??? What can you achieve? Nothing I assume. What can Good House achieve also nothing. The value or perception of these 4 new projects in JLB is dependent on so many tangible factors and not by some forums. People will only see and laugh at all these postings.....
    i dont like to be grouped with ECs.

if i don't like the name, and i refuse to back down. and you want the name, and refuse to back down, how different are the watercolours people like u and goodhouse from me? i mean apart from my insults. that said, there is no denying there's gloatings and subtle insinuation on your part.. u say my ego high i say you stupid. no diff la huh. i not happy the name its my problem, u can do whatever u want, i will stand up against it. if u think its detriment for us to be like that, you can back off but i wont. i dont like the name and as long as i am around, i will not stop.

this is not the big 4 when watercolours is EC and the other 3 are PCs.

You also another EC boy.

thread not tread.

Your eyes dap stamp, go see page one why we create this thread
    What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    I am just another ec boy too. i Work like a dog, scolded by bosses, customers, earn little pay to bring home my bacon. But I am proud what I am, where I am even if I can only afford ec with "help" fr banks.

Obviously the forum is recently filled with too many f word, s word etc. it's so true money cannot buy everything.

I am sure in real u r just another typical Singaporean, honest, friendly. But contain that evil animal in cage in cyber space is necessary too.

As you wish, I will hide back in our own ec thread fr now on. No longer read or post anything here.
    good riddance. hope you keep it to your word.

Hi bro, I Bo Bian, since I open the thread, got guest come in ka ciao I have to keep them entertain.

They so helpful to keep this thread on top of the chart, how can I ignore them.
    nice. because you open thread, you use that as a justification. you die die want the big four name la huh. stop trying to be part of the PC family. you are an EC.