Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG FOUR of Pasir Ris Drive 3

Joamonte, no worries! He is a troll, and a troll deserves cyber-bashing!

i think the cause for concern is adding the EC to the 3 PCs. a lot of difference sorry to say. 30-40% price difference equates to a number years' worth of salary and savings.

threadstarter is EC owner, most may think there are no intentions, but be that as it may, no one can say for sure even if threadstarter disagrees, if threadstarter's intention is to place EC in the same light as the other 3 PC.

even if its big 4 for the purpose of gathering members of this forum, it doesn't add much value even for the photo sharings. same TOPs and launch dates don't matter anymore because EC TOP and others TOP does nothing except for pure awareness. launch dates are irrelevant since when this thread started, most of the units are sold.

the one value that may bring is knowing our neighbours and the vicinity, and for that i don't see why sea horizon or ocean front suites, as well as existing condos lining LJB said should be excluded.

a fairer assessment will be to have a thread for all JLB condos. i am bias to the big 4 as an owner of sea esta, and be that as it may be insignificant, its my own personal view that the EC and 3 PCs should not be named big 4 for the the above reasons. i feel that it devalues my condo, im selfish i will say but who is not when it really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by acosean
    Joamonte, no worries! He is a troll, and a troll deserves cyber-bashing!
    *claps* cyber hero here for you guys.

i feel bashed. boohoo. pls stop bashing me.

Hamachi, we have heard you and your opinion. Thank you.
    You may leave this thread now.
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Hamachi, we have heard you and your opinion. Thank you.
    You may leave this thread now.
    im sure you want me to leave so that you can advocate the "big 4" notion. it has been suggested that i should leave or stop reading this thread if i am against it, well, i choose to read and respond, if you not happy you can dont read or you can go open up another thread.

stop trying to make your EC on the same level as the other PCs la. go talk in your own watercolours thread laaaa.

as far as i am concern, if you continue with the Big 4 idea, i feel that it is my duty to correct the misrepresentation.

we all do what we like.

Bro acosean,joamonte,Anfield and all. Thanks for standing up against false accusation that was base on someone imagination.
    What ia a good house?

Hamachi, your response shows that you've completely missed my point.

Never mind, since you suggest that we have a thread called "JLB condo enclave", why don't you start it? You are then the TS of that thread and you can post whatever you like there and I won't bother.

Meanwhile, most of us seem quite okay in retaining the name of this thread which Good House started.

Bro of course he will missed you point...

Quote Originally Posted by hamachi

siao. i read what i want, i write what i want.

He only "read what he want" to see.... Period!

Bro acosean,joamonte,Anfield and all. Thanks for standing up against false accusation that was base on someone imagination.
    wow rallying people. nice.

Quote Originally Posted by hamachi
    im sure you want me to leave so that you can advocate the "big 4" notion. it has been suggested that i should leave or stop reading this thread if i am against it, well, i choose to read and respond, if you not happy you can dont read or you can go open up another thread.

stop trying to make your EC on the same level as the other PCs la. go talk in your own watercolours thread laaaa.

as far as i am concern, if you continue with the Big 4 idea, i feel that it is my duty to correct the misrepresentation.

we all do what we like.
    Yes pls carry on to let this thread stay on top, so that more reader are aware of the big 4 and let your future neighbor aware of how ridiculous are your behavior...

Best is keep copy and repaste your own old post if you have nothing new to say, We want the new reader know how siao you are ...

Hamachi, your response shows that you've completely missed my point.

Never mind, since you suggest that we have a thread called "JLB condo enclave", why don't you start it? You are then the TS of that thread and you can post whatever you like there and I won't bother.

Meanwhile, most of us seem quite okay in retaining the name of this thread which Good House started.
    i miss your point? you did not even hit the point (as i have noted)!!! omg!! and you still want to say i missed the point hahahah

erm. "most of us seem quite okay"? erm. you're the only non-watercolour one okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joamonte
    Yes pls carry on to let this thread stay on top, so that more reader are aware of the big 4 and let your future neighbor aware of how ridiculous are your behavior...

Best is keep copy and repaste your own old post if you have nothing new to say, We want the new reader know how siao you are ...
    lol there you go. letting the cat out of the bag. you want awareness of the big4 cos yours is a EC. ok la... easier next time i wanna copy paste i will do this

WATERCOLOURS IS EXECUTIVE CONDO. NOT PART OF THE BIG 4 BECAUSE THE OTHER 3 ARE PRIVATE CONDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok lah bro. don;t be angry...
    life is short. mut be happy...
    let's just settle for 3 BIG 2 SMALL...

This was so amusing, even my toe is laughing
    What ia a good house?

all 4 are 99yo.

buy FH then u can differentiate urself from EC

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    What is the 4D number to buy Lao Da
    What ia a good house?

What is the 4D number to buy Lao Da
    I chut 3243. 3 2 started by bro Radha & gizmo. 4 3 so big and red up there. Wait simi. 3243. 100 big 100 small.
    You will never walk alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    I chut 3243. 3 2 started by bro Radha & gizmo. 4 3 so big and red up there. Wait simi. 3243. 100 big 100 small.

Huat ah
    What ia a good house?

Big 3 sounds rather odd to me. 4 is more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    tio first prize 500k can almost buy 1mm unit but if tommorow number sold out i know who is buying
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    But if the 3 big and 2 small is base on the project's size (how many unit it have), someone will jump out to "defend his interest" again .......

Bro, If you really want make everyone happy, maybe u should propose ~~~"3 quite expensive and 2 30% less expensive condo of Pasir Ris drive 3" , ~~~ which sound stupid of course, but it is perfect match for that "express steam" joker.....

Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    all 4 are 99yo.

buy FH then u can differentiate urself from EC
    Yes, you've hit the nail on the head! That's yet another way to differentiate it if we want. Oceanfront Suites investors can then say, "Hey, our Oceanfront can't be lumped together with the Big 4 as 'Developments along JLB' because the Big 4, all being 99LH, will DEVALUE ours which are near-FH (999 years)!" [According to Hamachi's logic]

Lol then don't group at all lor or wait for them to object? No one say must. Only some from watercolours EC vehemently insist on the term. You're just not happy your EC is not accorded the same status.

Stop bickering. See until sian.

Everyone just chat in 18 condos or create a thread for JLB, I'm sure everything will stop.

Quote Originally Posted by ilgr

Everyone just chat in 18 condos or create a thread for JLB, I'm sure everything will stop.
    Don stop don stop. Continue until all 4 Top. Either you win or lose. All 4 get heighten exposure but of unwanted nature. Quite interesting read

Don stop don stop. Continue bickering until all 4 Top. Either you win or lose. All 4 get heighten exposure but of unwanted nature. Quite interesting read

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    Big 3 sounds rather odd to me. 4 is more fun.

According to fengshui, four symbolise stability.
    With stability come peace , progress and prosperity.

If the soil below also stable, than it will be suitable to build MRT

But like everywhere, there are always siow ren, so we have to da da da
    What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by C&K
    The only difference between a PC and EC is the restriction that are tied to when it can be sold in the open market. Thus the price difference.
    Buyers are smart enough to know plus the property agents are there to let them know of the pros & cons of each type of condo.

This thread is meant for sharing of ideas where some will like and other don't.
    Those who don't , just skip this thread.
    Life is short, just be happy with what we have where many do not have that opportunity.
    Support

We need more level headed people like you in the cyber space C&k
    What ia a good house?

According to fengshui, four symbolise stability.
    With stability come peace , progress and prosperity.

If the soil below also stable, than it will be suitable to build MRT

But like everywhere, there are always siow ren, so we have to da da da
    Enough and shut up lah please!!!!

What do you want? Create trouble with Hamachi again?

I read everyday about you and him bickering until sian already. Damn sickening you know. Just shut up will you! Read forum also no peace.

Thought yesterday would be the last day, not hearing from Hamachi since then and now you come create trouble with him again.

Enough and shut up lah please!!!!

What do you want? Create trouble with Hamachi again?

I read everyday about you and him bickering until sian already. Damn sickening you know. Just shut up will you! Read forum also no peace.

Thought yesterday would be the last day, not hearing from Hamachi since then and now you come create trouble with him again.

Ok ok peace peace
    I support your posting on Pasir ris gang of four Fengshui.
    This Fengshui of four is good for everyone.

Both are not bickering, i can envision and imagine that he is just trying to help make this thread popular Just like he imagine that I want to ride dragon stick Phoenix. Sama sama

We all must thank him
    Last edited by Good house; 07-06-13 at 22:59.
    What ia a good house?

Support

We need more level headed people like you in the cyber space C&k
    I am not vested in WC but believe some who prefers to buy ECs may be wealthier than some who buys PCs. It is one's choice as long as they are happy with it.
    I have a friend who lives in a 5 room HDB flat and he bought a S$3.5 mil FH landed property for his son and have 3 luxury cars all with the same 4 digits. He is a happy living in his HDB flat.
    So never judge the book by its cover.