Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891011162126 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG FOUR of Pasir Ris Drive 3

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    Bro, any chance u from vogs? I used to drives gen1 white.
    no la to me car just put petrol n go but property can talk n talk n talk aboout it thats why i in condo forum
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by hamachi
    it's 3 PCs + 1 EC (watercolours) under construction at JLB.. The other EC haven't even launch yet..

And there are about 15 more PCs along that stretch.
    actually with 7 million population coming where in spore going to be no crowd
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by Joamonte
    When the big five construstion and the downtown east renovation complete, it will be even more clouded....
    With the population reaching 7m.. we need more teachers.. and less PRCs..

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    no la to me car just put petrol n go but property can talk n talk n talk aboout it thats why i in condo forum
    U've gotten yourself a good and solid ride. It was a tough decision to sell mine then. One of the best cars I have had.
    You will never walk alone.

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    actually with 7 million population coming where in spore going to be no crowd
    My worry is do downtown east shopping mall have enough capacity to absorb the 6000 plus new residents(assuming each family only 3 persons) of the new condo along the Drive 3 and 4 or not....

....even the Paris Ris center shopping mall is so small (compare to woodland, tampines, jurong center etc) , when current 5 condo (and another one beside Sea horizon in near future, total will be 6) and visiter from all over Singapore, the place will be full of people in week end.

Unless they going to expand the shopping mall of the downtown east and center, the place will be clouded like Serangoon road at week end I foresee.

Quote Originally Posted by Joamonte
    My worry is do downtown east shopping mall have enough capacity to absorb the 6000 plus new residents(assuming each family only 3 persons) of the new condo along the Drive 3 and 4 or not....

....even the Paris Ris center shopping mall is so small (compare to woodland, tampines, jurong center etc) , when current 5 condo (and another one beside Sea horizon in near future, total will be 6) and visiter from all over Singapore, the place will be full of people in week end.

Unless they going to expand the shopping mall of the downtown east and center, the place will be clouded like Serangoon road at week end I foresee.
    then why not go back to china?

Save it as evidence.

Already send a email to webmaster.

As a 100% local born Singaporean, who study in Singapore, complete NS in Singapore, working in Singapore for the passed 42 years,I feel ashamed to have this type of people in Singapore.

Save as evidence.

I post by iPhone most of the time, with my fat finger I never really bother about checking spelling or grammar mistake as long the post understandable.

Maybe you think your English very powerful, but just want to remind you the fact is some of the China FT English is much better than average Singaporean, so stop looking down on them.....

on second thought, I suspect maybe you Loss your job before because of PRC , so that is what make you so hate them.....loser!

Hi...to diffuse the tension in East and North East side, let's talk about Mt Sinai here.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...to diffuse the tension in East and North East side, let's talk about Mt Sinai here.
    hi YT hahah..

how you gonna fit soo many people into your future mt sinai?

and do you agree 3 PCs + 1 EC does not equate to BIG FOUR?

hi YT hahah..

how you gonna fit soo many people into your future mt sinai?

and do you agree 3 PCs + 1 EC does not equate to BIG FOUR?
    Mt Sinai has BIG PLAYERS -

Ridgewood
    Glentree
    Montview
    Marabella
    Pandan Valley
    Trizon
    Allsworth

All 999/FH - Ultimate players with serenity environment yet with accessibility to CBD, mature towns, Institutions and Healthcare and Sentosa.

Hence, BIG or No BIG - doesn't matter. The fact is the tranquility of the area cannot be disturbed and communize.

Lastly, to have all members under one roof will help me manage my financial better, efficient, and effective.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Mt Sinai has BIG PLAYERS -

Ridgewood
    Glentree
    Montview
    Marabella
    Pandan Valley
    Trizon
    Allsworth

All 999/FH - Ultimate players with serenity environment yet with accessibility to CBD, mature towns, Institutions and Healthcare and Sentosa.

Hence, BIG or No BIG - doesn't matter. The fact is the tranquility of the area cannot be disturbed and communize.

Lastly, to have all members under one roof will help me manage my financial better, efficient, and effective.
    all under one roof. good luck to walking to amenities at Mt Sinai, and i advise you to look for an orthopaedic now

Hello Gentlemen, this thread is for the Big Four.
    Thank you
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Hello Gentlemen, this thread is for the Big Four.
    Thank you
    Bro, give up on this thread lah. Big 1 2 3 or 4 doesn't matter, end of the day it's how civil the people living in it, and I definitely cannot stand elitism.

Like my intro post in the watercolours thread, I dun want to repeat. Let's just stay cohesive within our own thread.
    You will never walk alone.

Anyway the good news, which is more important, is what has been reported on The Straits Times today:

It says that developments along Jln Loyang Besar (including the Big Four, of course) will see a steady price increase in the near future owing to the following reasons:

1. The area has become a Hot Spot for investors; e.g. Caucasians working in Tampines Regional Centre now like to rent sea-view units along JLB.

2. The units are of walking distance to the beach and park.

3. When more developments are to be built in an area, it will create a win-win and a natural crowd puller. Thus there might be a possible future MRT station, expansion of Downtown East and even introduction of many other eateries.

Yes, bro acosean, our home at Pasir Ris will be better in the future.
    What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by acosean
    Anyway the good news, which is more important, is what has been reported on The Straits Times today:

It says that developments along Jln Loyang Besar (including the Big Four, of course) will see a steady price increase in the near future owing to the following reasons:

1. The area has become a Hot Spot for investors; e.g. Caucasians working in Tampines Regional Centre now like to rent sea-view units along JLB.

2. The units are of walking distance to the beach and park.

3. When more developments are to be built in an area, it will create a win-win and a natural crowd puller. Thus there might be a possible future MRT station, expansion of Downtown East and even introduction of many other eateries.
    Bro, can share this news from The Straits Times ?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Bro, can share this news from The Straits Times ?
    It was in Saturday Straits Times bro
    What ia a good house?

Sorry, bro. As I only subscribe to The Straits Times' hardcopies only, I am unable to post the article here. Perhaps others with online access can help?

Sorry, bro. As I only subscribe to The Straits Times' hardcopies only, I am unable to post the article here. Perhaps others with online access can help?
    tks bro shall find my way.

Here's the article from The Straits Times.

Quote Originally Posted by SG Life
    thank god the reporter did not mention "big four" or else i will just faint hahaha. and he's observant to note the difference between the 3 PCs and the EC

Hamachi, in which development did you buy a unit?

So it is the Stratum, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by SG Life
    Thank you bro for the effort. Appreciated.

So it is the Stratum, I see.
    You're beyond dumb. to spare you the agony, i invested in the PC next to yours, but almost half the no. of units.

Bro acosean, you must buy PC 4 bedroom and above than u can talk on par with the express stream student else he may think you devalue his property.

he will assume you have ill intention to up value your property by associating with him.

He bought Sea Esta.........lucky not above bro Radha08
    What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Bro acosean, you must buy PC 4 bedroom and above than u can talk on par with the express stream student else he may think you devalue his property.

he will assume you have ill intention to up value your property by associating with him.

He bought Sea Esta.........lucky not above bro Radha08
    who call me who above me only god is above me