Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 381318192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG FOUR of Pasir Ris Drive 3

Quote Originally Posted by radha08 View Post
    phew tks bro you have convinced me

...ok de.

SeaEsta n Ripple Bay construction seems to be speeding up now.
    I cycle past the area this morning and they look beautiful.
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Saw this on stomp :

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...road-beside-it

A stretch of road along Pasir Ris Drive 3 was hit by muddy flood waters after a heavy rain earlier this afternoon (Oct 27), reported STOMPer Miss C.

In a phone conversation with STOMP, Miss C said:

"Heavy rain hit Pasir Ris Drive 3 at around 3pm today (Oct 27), which led to a muddy flood that affected this stretch of the road.

"Though the rain has become an ongoing drizzle right now, and the water levels have resided a little bit, I wish to highlight that this is not the first time this has happened.

"Every time there is a downpour, the road will get flooded with exccess water mixed with mud from the construction site beside it."

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post
    Saw this on stomp :

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...road-beside-it

A stretch of road along Pasir Ris Drive 3 was hit by muddy flood waters after a heavy rain earlier this afternoon (Oct 27), reported STOMPer Miss C.

In a phone conversation with STOMP, Miss C said:

"Heavy rain hit Pasir Ris Drive 3 at around 3pm today (Oct 27), which led to a muddy flood that affected this stretch of the road.

"Though the rain has become an ongoing drizzle right now, and the water levels have resided a little bit, I wish to highlight that this is not the first time this has happened.

"Every time there is a downpour, the road will get flooded with exccess water mixed with mud from the construction site beside it."
    if not wrong, could this be stratum/vue8 area ?

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos View Post
    if not wrong, could this be stratum/vue8 area ?

Yes, it is at the new international school area.
    What ia a good house?

Thank goodness; for a moment I thought it was Sea Horizon since this was posted on the Big Four thread!

2 weeks ago i drove thru that flood outside upcoming ofs school...scaring
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by Good house View Post
    ...ok de.

SeaEsta n Ripple Bay construction seems to be speeding up now.
    I cycle past the area this morning and they look beautiful.
    Seastrand has one block that is painted.
    Visit and "Like us" at our Sea Esta Facebook Page to get the latest updates on Sea Esta right from your Facebook News Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Esta View Post
    Seastrand has one block that is painted.

Yup I noticed that looking good
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Handsome R is offline HUAT Ah !! Tai Kuay HUAT Ah !!

Quote Originally Posted by radha08 View Post
    Yup I noticed that looking good
    Very beautifully painted with air con installed too. However the colour seems a bit different from show model, not sure is the colour final.
    Huat Ah !!!! Tai Kuay Huat Ah !!!!!

Default BiG Five

BiG FIVE........>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by NV2010 View Post
    BiG FIVE........>>>>>>>>>>
    Nice to see it is now on the maps. Extracted from?

Quote Originally Posted by hiro99 View Post
    Nice to see it is now on the maps. Extracted from?
    Source:
    http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/

Default Big 5 construction cost comparison

Finally had some time to make this comparison. Do let me know if there is any computational error.

Seastrand - no of units 473, GFA 452,090 square feet, average unit size 956 square feet, construction cost 110.28 mil, construction cost 244 psf

Comment: good quality furnishings provided for this feo pte condo. Construction costs seems low / reasonable. Launch date is the earliest which also explain their lower construction cost.

Ripple bay - no. Of units 679, GFA 611,562 square feet, average unit size 901, square feet, construction cost 143.7 mil, construction cost 235 psf

Comment: poor quality furnishings for a pte condo. Pte condo comes with many facilities. Low average unit size. The latter 2 factors explains why construction costs is similar to seastrand.

Watercolour - no of units 416, GFA 419,900 square feet, average unit size 1,009 square feet, construction cost 89.0 mil, construction cost 212 psf

Comments: Reasonable furnishings for an EC, slightly bigger average unit size. Construction costs seems reasonable or slightly on high side.

Sea esta - no. Of units 376, GFA 390,472 square feet, average unit size 1,038 square feet, construction cost 117.1 mil, construction cost 300 psf

Comment: average furnishings for a pte condo. Higher average unit size compared to the rest. Normal condo facilities. Construction cost seems exorbitant. Can only explain that developer is also main contractor so they overstate the construction costs to pass profit to main contractor??

Sea horizon - no. Of units 495, GFA 625,233 square feet, average unit size 1,263 square feet, construction cost 125.0 mil, construction cost 200 psf

Comment: reasonable furnishings for an EC. Very high average unit size. Good facilities and land scaping. Construction costs reasonable given that they launch more than 1 yr later (inflation plus foreign labour cut) than the rest.

Let me do a jump start see can come alive or not
    What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by Good house View Post
    Let me do a jump start see can come alive or not
    Hi Bro Good House, what u like to do to make it happen?
    Good Day !!!

Since Goodhouse has revived this thread, let me begin:

Few weeks ago, The Straits Times published a report that there was a speculation that ppty prices will plunge up to 20% in the short run. I took it with a pinch of salt.

But rental first started falling. Then HDB resale prices started to fall too. Now finally the private ppty prices as well! The reason is really there are too many OVER SUPPLY of housing in Singapore now! Just listen to all the new akan-datang launches plus Kaw mentioned the various new HDB flats to built over the years in several areas. Compounded by the 7th cooling measure, it worsened the situation.

To add fuel to fire, SIBOR interest rate is now on the rise. By the time our ppty TOP, we may have to pay much more for our monthly mortage repayment, and yet our selling price will be concurrently falling!

We all know the principles of demand and supply and determine pricing. Thus the most crucial item for us is to confirm the exact location of the CIL station - whether it is along Drive 1 or Drive 3. This is our only hope in ensuring that the Big Four prices continue to rise.

URA mentioned that its MasterPlan 2013 will be released before year-end, which is within 1.5 mth's time. But I posed a question earlier - whether LTA's masterplan or URA's masterplan would detail the station locations. But no one had the answer.....

And more importantly, a recent report showed that foreign investors in Singapore ppty are already begining to shun away from buying our houses, knowing that it isn't that attractive to invest in anymore.

This is the second round of fuel added to the fire!

Handsome R is offline HUAT Ah !! Tai Kuay HUAT Ah !!

It just a cycle. What goes up will come down as long as one is not over stretch. The next up will be higher than now.
    Huat Ah !!!! Tai Kuay Huat Ah !!!!!

when there is no buyers and rentals, people will not complain about foreigners coming, then gov will open the big door and welcome them

URA Masterplan 2013 is out. Went to check transport plan under the east region map. Looks like though the cross island line is initially locating north of the pasir ris station (ie along drive 3), it later goes downwards to drive 1 and then later up again to changi. Thus from the looks of it, it wont go anywhere near the big four. Anyone has other more detailed info?

Quote Originally Posted by acosean View Post
    URA Masterplan 2013 is out. Went to check transport plan under the east region map. Looks like though the cross island line is initially locating north of the pasir ris station (ie along drive 3), it later goes downwards to drive 1 and then later up again to changi. Thus from the looks of it, it wont go anywhere near the big four. Anyone has other more detailed info?
    The Carpark beside Sea horizon is for future residential development, and if you look at the yellow label you should be able to guess how does MRT trail go....

http://www.ura.gov.sg/MS/DMP2013/reg.../E-Region.ashx

Look like drive 1 is quite confirm..

Good news is there are going to have a cycling path connected to the city, we can cycle to city instead of taking MRT....

Quote Originally Posted by Joamonte View Post
    The Carpark beside Sea horizon is for future residential development, and if you look at the yellow label you should be able to guess how does MRT trail go....

http://www.ura.gov.sg/MS/DMP2013/reg.../E-Region.ashx

Look like drive 1 is quite confirm..
    Big 5 owners dont give up hope.
    It might still pass through drive 3.
    look again at the map in attachment.

source of diagram :
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/MS/DMP2013/reg...ansport27.ashx

i can dream cant i ?

Quote Originally Posted by urusan View Post

source of diagram :

i can dream cant i ?
    If we draw a straight line, it could be between drive 1 and 3. Any good spots there?

What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by urusan View Post

source of diagram :

i can dream cant i ?
    If the CRL is straight as shown, then it will run along drive 3 passing thru Vue8 and Stratum. After Pasir Ris station, it will continue between drive 1 and 3, as drive 3 is bending towards Big 5. Just my 2cts.

Quote Originally Posted by westie66 View Post
    If the CRL is straight as shown, then it will run along drive 3 passing thru Vue8 and Stratum. After Pasir Ris station, it will continue between drive 1 and 3, as drive 3 is bending towards Big 5. Just my 2cts.
    I can visualise what u are saying because I went to see the master plan sand model today at URA gallery.

Do remember to eat the chicken rice at next door hawker centre after visiting URA.
    What ia a good house?

my take is pass by dr 1 but station at dr 3...!
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

After visiting the URA gallery, I will sure eat at the Tong Xin Ju dumpling or guotie in Maxwell Market. Best in Singapore not to be missed! They moved from Commonwealth to Mei Ling Street and now finally to here!

Can you find the Big Four here?
    What ia a good house?