Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 27121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG FOUR of Pasir Ris Drive 3

Really? I cannot find it, whether on LTA website or by goggling. Any link?

If really so, surely one stop will be called Downtown East and that's it. Our Big Four will sure appreciate in our future resale value.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    it is not so much of a mrt line nid to take so long to construct, but rather it is not their intention to construct it in the short run.

den one will ask, why do they bother to inform us abt plans tat is oni gg to take place > 15 yrs down the road?
    Errr..............................because of Election?

The 2030 Land Use Plan shows the CIL runs close to Pasir Ris Drive 1. So which one is correct? LTA or MND?
    http://www.mnd.gov.sg/landuseplan/e-...s/page0014.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by acosean View Post
    Really? I cannot find it, whether on LTA website or by goggling. Any link?

If really so, surely one stop will be called Downtown East and that's it. Our Big Four will sure appreciate in our future resale value.
    Sorry there is no confirmation. Just speculation based on the latest LTA drawings.

Quote Originally Posted by westie66 View Post
    The 2030 Land Use Plan shows the CIL runs close to Pasir Ris Drive 1. So which one is correct? LTA or MND?
    When is the MND report released? In Jan 13, LTA released something similar to the MND one. In the latest release a few days back, the lines seemed to have changed. Maybe results of feasibility studies or other reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by westie66 View Post
    it will pass drive 1 ONE station in front of Dnest then will link to pasir ris mrt and continue to drive 3 one station in front of BIG Four
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

QUOTE=radha08;436694]it will pass drive 1 ONE station in front of Dnest then will link to pasir ris mrt and continue to drive 3 one station in front of BIG Four[/QUOTE]

[
    Good Day !!!

Quote Originally Posted by radha08 View Post
    it will pass drive 1 ONE station in front of Dnest then will link to pasir ris mrt and continue to drive 3 one station in front of BIG Four
    Confirmation or speculation?

Support!!!!

but dnest is quite near mrt liao. still possible for there to hv a new stn meh?

yayaya......and they will built 5 private underground exit direct into big 5 condo swimming pool too, and than we all will huat until don't know what to say.........

Quote Originally Posted by Joamonte View Post
    yayaya......and they will built 5 private underground exit direct into big 5 condo swimming pool too, and than we all will huat until don't know what to say.........

then will be called huat x 5

this whole country is going crazy dreaming of mrt at their doorstep....cos toto neber kena...4d neber kena....enbloc never kena...so only hope is MRT station
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

then will be called huat x 5

this whole country is going crazy dreaming of mrt at their doorstep....cos toto neber kena...4d neber kena....enbloc never kena...so only hope is MRT station
    MRT higher chance then toto .....hehehe
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

The first question I guess is how many of those that bought a unit around this big 4 area will still stay in it after 15 years when CIL is supposed to operate, assuming TOP year is 2015. By the time it's year 2030, the condo / EC here are roughly 20 years old counting from the leasehold start year, which is considered old already. Many would have flipped long before their flat reaches 20 years old. And by 2030, as LTA claims 90% household could have access to MRT in 10-min time. What's a big deal of having one near to your house if 90% of the whole population can have the similar?

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung View Post
    The first question I guess is how many of those that bought a unit around this big 4 area will still stay in it after 15 years when CIL is supposed to operate, assuming TOP year is 2015. By the time it's year 2030, the condo / EC here are roughly 20 years old counting from the leasehold start year, which is considered old already. Many would have flipped long before their flat reaches 20 years old. And by 2030, as LTA claims 90% household could have access to MRT in 10-min time. What's a big deal of having one near to your house if 90% of the whole population can have the similar?
    But out of the 90%, how many (premium) % will have 10-min walking access to BOTH the MRT and the sea/beach park??

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung View Post
    Imagine by then a super duper rich developer decided to enbloc the entire big five? Is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by nickq View Post
    Imagine by then a super duper rich developer decided to enbloc the entire big five? Is it possible?
    Nothing is impossible but rarely...!
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Quote Originally Posted by nickq View Post
    There are many places can re-develop after paya labar airport shifted to changi......

Ripple bay construction is damn slow....

Compare to Ocean front apartment progress.....

But good news is the Red house is going to convert into a hi-end child care center......I think they are targeting all the rich condo and landed family at JLB

Don't ask me how I know....

But good news is the Red house is going to convert into a hi-end child care center......I think they are targeting all the rich condo and landed family at JLB

Don't ask me how I know....
    wtf...i aint sending my children there

Compare to Ocean front apartment progress.....

Notice something creepy about this picture?

Notice something creepy about this picture?
    Think he shot in paronomic mode

Ya, even before you mentioned it, I noted the phatom car. Thought you photoshoped it! Anyway any idea how tall will the new child care centre be?

Quote Originally Posted by acosean View Post
    Ya, even before you mentioned it, I noted the phatom car. Thought you photoshoped it! Anyway any idea how tall will the new child care centre be?
    20 storeys will totally block your view...joking la bro...prob just a big bungalow

I heard that because it is a state historical building, it cannot be demolished and rebuild...so no worry bro.

What we live at lower than 8 level should worry is the state reserved land beside the red house,if any developer build some 5 level apartment there , all our sea view will be block...

Just curious - URA's MasterPlan 2013 will be out soon (before Dec-end as promised by them). But LTA's MasterPlan 2013 is just out recently.

Which will determine the station locations along the Cross Island Line?

QUOTE=acosean;440302]Just curious - URA's MasterPlan 2013 will be out soon (before Dec-end as promised by them). But LTA's MasterPlan 2013 is just out recently.

Which will determine the station locations along the Cross Island Line?[/QUOTE]

Bro Acosean, i think LTA MP2013 will not be as clear as URA MP 2013. But both still subject to changes.
    Good Day !!!

wtf...i aint sending my children there
    Why? This one not haunted hse. The myth already cleared.
    The ex tenant was an old lady who help poor children around the neighbourhood in the past.
    It was a shelter for children.
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Good house View Post
    Why? This one not haunted hse. The myth already cleared.
    The ex tenant was an old lady who help poor children around the neighbourhood in the past.
    It was a shelter for children.
    phew tks bro you have convinced me