Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 491415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG FOUR of Pasir Ris Drive 3

[QUOTE=Chester]
    Quote Originally Posted by Good house

Not sure, but it seems to be the most detailed (in terms of land markings, etc), compared to all the other maps available out there. It was posted/extracted from 'skyscrapercity.com'
    I would rather wait for the URA plan lor.

But base on actual ground here at Pasir Ris, drive 3 seems to be a more suitable place to ran to new line.
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

The question is also on whether will it on underground or overhead. If underground, i suppose engineers will say that whether it is drive 1 or 3 it doesnt matter. But if overhead, drive 1 be very cramp, plus tonnes of residents need to bare with construction noise and massive jam for years.

Quote Originally Posted by acosean
    The question is also on whether will it on underground or overhead. If underground, i suppose engineers will say that whether it is drive 1 or 3 it doesnt matter. But if overhead, drive 1 be very cramp, plus tonnes of residents need to bare with construction noise and massive jam for years.
    Totally agree, it will cause a lot more inconvenient at drive 1 during the construction phase
    What ia a good house?

Mrt station is built underground.

Oh no, that goes my hope. Means drive 1 more likely. But lets wait for tomrw!

Drive 3 will have semi expressway from Punggol..
    Drive 1 will have underground MRT.

Quote Originally Posted by GIG
    Drive 3 will have semi expressway from Punggol..
    Drive 1 will have underground MRT.

Is the Masterplan out already?

Ok, just called URA today. They said that the date of release of URA Masterplan 2013 has not been confirmed yet, though it will definitely be some time within this year.

And once accounced, the Masterplan will definitely include proposed MRT station locations along the Cross Island Line.

Ok, just called URA today. They said that the date of release of URA Masterplan 2013 has not been confirmed yet, though it will definitely be some time within this year.

And once accounced, the Masterplan will definitely include proposed MRT station locations along the Cross Island Line.

maybe they still cannot decide to built the MRT station on Drive 1 or Drive 3.....lol! Just kidding.....I sure there are a lot more other issue for them to think about..

Thanks for checking with URA.

I just wonder if they have consulted NTUC on whether there is a need to build an MRT station bear Downtown East. If they didn't consult them, I think it is likely to be along Drive 1.

On another note, I ain't sure if anyone from NTUC would have lobbied them to consider building a station in the newly refurbished Downtown East. If so, then it is likely that URA would have considered that option.

Thus if neither of the above has happened, the default is likely to be along Drive 1.

I just wonder if they have consulted NTUC on whether there is a need to build an MRT station bear Downtown East. If they didn't consult them, I think it is likely to be along Drive 1.

On another note, I ain't sure if anyone from NTUC would have lobbied them to consider building a station in the newly refurbished Downtown East. If so, then it is likely that URA would have considered that option.

Thus if neither of the above has happened, the default is likely to be along Drive 1.

There goes our hope again...
    What ia a good house?

Too much supply of condos and HDBs in Seng Kang/Punggol/Pasir Ris. Next wave of oversupply is likely to be in the Bedok reservoir area.

Wave of newly-completed condominiums drives down rents
    They are expected to drop further with a surge in supply of homes this year
    By Cheryl Ong
    Published on Aug 01, 2013

A wave of newly completed condominiums is bumping up the supply of rental homes in the market, forcing landlords to lower their asking rents to beat the stiff competition.

More cuts might be on the way as the number of private homes to be completed this year is projected to jump 62 per cent from last year, property consultants say.

At NV Residences in Pasir Ris, which obtained its temporary occupation permit (TOP) in January, landlords of three-bedroom units have lowered asking rents from $4,000 a month to less than $3,500 a month, said Mr Chris Koh, director of property consultancy Chris International.

Homemaker Angelin Loh, 46, who bought her 1,184 sq ft three-bedder there for $1.07 million in January last year, said she was unable to lease her unit for three months after collecting the keys in February.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...rents-20130801

Tampines not affected? I thought Tampines should be over supply as well..

They hv named it MP2014 and will deliberate the land use prior to the release.

Tampines used to have only 1 condo only a few years ago (near the international school). Now suddenly it has many. But the total number is still far fewer than those in Pasir Ris, which has easily 18 or more.

Tampines used to have only 1 condo only a few years ago (near the international school). Now suddenly it has many. But the total number is still far fewer than those in Pasir Ris, which has easily 18 or more.
    and still increasing
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Sea Esta and Ripple Bay growing side by side?
    Look carefully......

What ia a good house?

Our nice café and convenient shop at Big Four -- courtesy of SeaStrand

What ia a good house?

backdated view of the BIG four 5 years ago....

that was jln loyang besar
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

in 5 years time wohooooo....anybody got pictures

Wow, Good House, a case of camera trickery or optical illusion?

Anyway, I can't make sense of what the "bamboo sticks" surrounding the structure are.

Anyway, I can't make sense of what the "bamboo sticks" surrounding the structure are.
    bangla condo

I have a question: For condo projects, would the door to the common bathroom (along the corridor type) be the same type of door for the normal bedrooms? I know for maid's toilet the door is definitely different. Just not too sure about the common bathroom.

Handsome R is offline HUAT Ah !! Tai Kuay HUAT Ah !!

I have a question: For condo projects, would the door to the common bathroom (along the corridor type) be the same type of door for the normal bedrooms? I know for maid's toilet the door is definitely different. Just not too sure about the common bathroom.
    Usually it the same as bedroom. Please read the S&P, it stated inside.
    Huat Ah !!!! Tai Kuay Huat Ah !!!!!

Someone returned a unit for Watercolours. 3 more units left for the Big 4.

Sea Esta
    Total Number of Units in Project - 376
    Unit Sold in July - N.A
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 376 (100.0%) --- Sea Esta SOLD OUT since Dec 2012.
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 0
    Unit Return in July - 0

Ripple Bay
    Total Number of Units in Project - 679
    Unit Sold in July - N.A
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 679 (100.0%) --- Ripple Bay SOLD OUT in June 2013.
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 0
    Unit Return in July - 0

Watercolours
    Total Number of Units in Project - 416
    Unit Sold in July - 1
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 415 (99.8%) --- 1 more unit to go till SOLD OUT.
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 1
    Unit Return in July - 1

Seastrand
    Total Number of Units in Project - 473
    Unit Sold in Julye - 2
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 471 (99.6%) --- First to launched but the slowest in sales among the 4 projects.
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 5
    Unit Return in July - 0

hi big four owners i passed by this afternoon and couldnt help noticing that the majority of our units are well exposed to the glorious AFTERNOON sun eventhough most units are north/south facing anybody noticed this

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    hi big four owners i passed by this afternoon and couldnt help noticing that the majority of our units are well exposed to the glorious AFTERNOON sun eventhough most units are north/south facing anybody noticed this

Just pass by at 1230' the west and south no direct sun yet
    What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    For SE, Which block will shine by the SUN.. !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE
    For SE, Which block will shine by the SUN.. !
    i think majority will kena drop by about 4 to 5pm thats when can really see the effect but make sure its not a rainy day

Tonite Pasir Ris Rise very crowded.......the SH effect
    What ia a good house?