Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 381314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG FOUR of Pasir Ris Drive 3

Joamonte, you gave me faith and hope again! I actually wanted to measure the distance between stations in other MRT lines but you've gone ahead of me!

BTW I just cycled over to see the proposed Downtown East makeover model next to McCafe as indicated by Good House. Superb! Really hope the station to be there!

Also, when I was at Downtown East, there was a booth on Sea Horizon. They said the floor plans will only be out after the National Day hols. However, inside info tells them that the largest penthouses are at most only 1,600 sq ft! Heng! Otherwise it will be direct competition with those in the Big Four!

So, factors upping the prices of the Big Four are as follows (hopefully):

1. More and more hip and happening location - near park and beach, revamped Downtown East (with convention centre, hotel, enlarged www), new Pasir Ris hawker centre, new International School, fourth university, near airport, near expo and Changi Business Park. Also near Regional Centre of the East - Tampines.

2. Convenient Stores in Seastrand - accessible to all, esp. convenient to residents of the Big Four.

3. New possible MRT station on CIL.

5. Road widening at Drive 3 outside Big Four - not sure you guys noticed that! This will prevent future congestions!

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    Bro goodhouse. Do u have the pic of the sea strand model facing watercolours direction. Hope to see what view I can expect from blk 23. . Tks in advance if u have.
    Hi Bro, Let me paste the photo on the SeaStrand Thread for your viewing.
    I get more and more excited on the discussion on the MRT here
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by acosean
    Joamonte, you gave me faith and hope again! I actually wanted to measure the distance between stations in other MRT lines but you've gone ahead of me!

BTW I just cycled over to see the proposed Downtown East makeover model next to McCafe as indicated by Good House. Superb! Really hope the station to be there!

Also, when I was at Downtown East, there was a booth on Sea Horizon. They said the floor plans will only be out after the National Day hols. However, inside info tells them that the largest penthouses are at most only 1,600 sq ft! Heng! Otherwise it will be direct competition with those in the Big Four!

So, factors upping the prices of the Big Four are as follows (hopefully):

1. More and more hip and happening location - near park and beach, revamped Downtown East (with convention centre, hotel, enlarged www), new Pasir Ris hawker centre, new International School, fourth university, near airport, near expo and Changi Business Park. Also near Regional Centre of the East - Tampines.

2. Convenient Stores in Seastrand - accessible to all, esp. convenient to residents of the Big Four.

3. New possible MRT station on CIL.

5. Road widening at Drive 3 outside Big Four - not sure you guys noticed that! This will prevent future congestions!

One more good point will be we are in a good neighbourhood

Acosean, beside the new CIL MRT, I also want to propose discussion here on future co-operation on joint shuttle bus service to Pasir Ris MRT station.

The CIL MRT will likely be 15 to 18 years away, but the shuttle bus service serving each individual Condos will be in 2 to 3 years time.

We may want to explore and discuss how resources can be shared to serve the community better. e,g increase frequency, lower cost etc.
    What ia a good house?

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Hi Bro, Let me paste the photo on the SeaStrand Thread for your viewing.
    I get more and more excited on the discussion on the MRT here
    Very nice. TQ Sir
    You will never walk alone.

Ripple bay progress...

http://www.mclland.com.sg/customercare/page.asp?aid=242

Estimate TOP Q3 2015....

If it is indeed a hotel and convention centre (like Suntec City / Expo), then it is highly likely that the MRT station is along Drive 3 instead of Drive 1!

But after doing some calculations, I noted that since there must be an MRT interchange at Pasir Ris, the supposedly Elias Station and Downtown East Station (speculated by me in my earlier post) will be too close to it!

Meaning to the west of Pasir Ris station on the Cross Island Line, it has to be around the region of West Plaza/White Water since Elias (behind Vue8) is too short a distance for the train to move and stop. And to the east of Pasir Ris station, it has to be in the region of Loyang Point since Downtown East is also too short a distance for the train to move and stop. I believe there is some minimum distance between two MRT stations.
    Bro, please read this if you miss this.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    NTUC Club to invest $200 million to revamp Downtown East, Singapore
    7 August 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NTUC Club has announced that it will invest $200 million over the next five years to revamp Downtown East, Singapore.

SAFRA, or the Singapore Armed Forces Reservists Association, said that it will add a six-storey multi-entertainment centre in the city and a new club in Punggol over the next three years.

SAFRA will build a new club in Punggol, which will be completed in 2015. The club, which will be developed with an estimated budget of SGD50 million ($40 million), will be built on a one-hectare plot of land with a waterfront pedestrian promenade near the Punggol MRT Station.

At Downtown East in Pasir Ris, the former Escape Theme Park site will be making way for a bigger Costa Sands Resort. The resort will be expanded from three hectares to 3.8 hectares approximately about the size of five football fields and will house 400 rooms. A meeting and conference facility which includes a multi-purpose hall that can host up to 3,000 people will also be built.Work at Downtown East is expected to start in the last quarter of the year, with the entire project slated for completion in the latter half of 2017.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NTUC such huge investment at DTE explain everything, in future not only for family but also for company events/conf etc that can hold upto 3000 people. I think they already know where the MRT station going to be
    Good Day !!!

i read somewhere the 2013 URA master plan should be out soon right, or already out? Can't find it anywhere though.....

Anyway the DTE development does sound exciting; there are also many youtube videos available on the upcoming DTE, the facade does look exciting.....

Give ourselves 5-10 years, i believe buyers of the 4 and soon to be 5 projects will all realise that they have made a very smart and good choice....

1. WALKING DISTANCE to beach and new DTE....what more can we ask for...
    2. Straight road with 2 bus stops to MRT (Every bus can take) - 'i stand corrected'
    3. New to come Paris Ris Hawker (Also very near)
    4. Nice primary schools around - this is quite important for me
    5. Mama shop nearby, @ opp HDB and also seastrand (Very very nice)
    6. New MRT station - this one is tentative, though i believe it will come somehow, matter of how near it is though....

Yes, it will be out in exactly 3 days' time - wait for 1 Aug 2013 and we will know the new URA MasterPlan!!!

Yes, it will be out in exactly 3 days' time - wait for 1 Aug 2013 and we will know the new URA MasterPlan!!!
    yeah. my wish list.....

open space between SH and DTE - new MRT/LRT station

the open area where SH/WC showroom used to sit - Mixed residential/commercial or pure commercial mall

i have a feeling 1 more mall is coming......... even when DTE is expanding fast and furious...

Hopefully JLB can become another mini parkway parade area.....

Whether another parkway, holland v or suntec, i don't mind!

Sorry, Good House, not too sure about your proposal. As far as RB is concerned, there will be free shuttle to MRT for the first year, with subsequent years to be decided by management. Other developments the same? Also, there is also a direct sbs feeder bus right outside rb n sea esta along jlb.

Whether another parkway, holland v or suntec, i don't mind!

Sorry, Good House, not too sure about your proposal. As far as RB is concerned, there will be free shuttle to MRT for the first year, with subsequent years to be decided by management. Other developments the same? Also, there is also a direct sbs feeder bus right outside rb n sea esta along jlb.
    another way to look at this is no need to combine the bus shuttle, rather, if the bus is empty, residence at the 4 projects can hop on and alight at the respective entrance. its so near anyway...

e.g. WC bro/sis at Pasir Ris MRT, WC bus haven come, Ripple Bay bus come, 1/2 empty, WC bro/sis can board and drop at Ripple Bay entrance, than jalan home.....vice versa...i think this works too....

another way to look at this is no need to combine the bus shuttle, rather, if the bus is empty, residence at the 4 projects can hop on and alight at the respective entrance. its so near anyway...

e.g. WC bro/sis at Pasir Ris MRT, WC bus haven come, Ripple Bay bus come, 1/2 empty, WC bro/sis can board and drop at Ripple Bay entrance, than jalan home.....vice versa...i think this works too....

Yes bro, this is one idea we can explore. So far we know Ripple bay and Watercolours has free shuttle bus for one year and subsequent year will be decide by MC. I think for first year, there is not much thing we can do since the developer are running the MA.

Will need to find out if Sea Esta and Seastrand have this free shuttle service.
    What ia a good house?

On the premise that all members of the Big Four have the free shuttle bus service for their 1st year, then if a cartel is formed (oh, no, it reminds me of Cafe Cartel, never mind), we can technically have free shuttle for 4 years as follows:

1. Seastrand free shuttle: Dec 13 to Nov 14
    2. Watercolours free shuttle: Nov 14 to Oct 15
    3. Sea Esta free shuttle: ? to ?
    4. Ripple Bay free shuttle: Oct 15 to Sep 16

Default PRPS

This year pasir ris primary phase 2c sure ballot for within 1km.

Can I do a check for our big four neighbors, anyone have kids enrolling for 2017 (born 2010) kids to compete with me? Seems have to do PV?

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    This year pasir ris primary phase 2c sure ballot for within 1km.

Can I do a check for our big four neighbors, anyone have kids enrolling for 2017 (born 2010) kids to compete with me? Seems have to do PV?
    hi Wang

Mine is born in 2010 as well..... still debating whether to send her there as well..... my parents stay in the west, i was alumni for Rulang Primary school..so not very sure where to send her yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze1234
    hi Wang

Mine is born in 2010 as well..... still debating whether to send her there as well..... my parents stay in the west, i was alumni for Rulang Primary school..so not very sure where to send her yet...
    My recommendation :
    Get ur parents buy sea horizon and then she goes PRPS
    More and more info released for SH. It's getting more exciting .

Serious side : if u work is demanding and requires working late offen, and ur parents can help, then rulang might be a better option. Then u got to Spend 100% of ur weekend time with her.

On the premise that all members of the Big Four have the free shuttle bus service for their 1st year, then if a cartel is formed (oh, no, it reminds me of Cafe Cartel, never mind), we can technically have free shuttle for 4 years as follows:

I remember that the agent told me there will be 1 year shuttle for Sea Esta!!
    So for Sea Esta free shuttle (maybe Apr 15 to Mar 16)

I remember that the agent told me there will be 1 year shuttle for SeaEsta!
    Maybe Sea Esta free shuttle : Apr 15 to Mar 16

just got the usual property spam sms....

<ADV> New Executive Condo @ Pasir Ris! 80% of units have Sea View! approx $800 psf ! SMS your email to this number for more info <Un2unsub>

really? 80%......what happens when the adjacent block of land has residential.....
    posted this on the SH thread....agents ad nowadays really scary.....anyway 800 psf........lets see how it goes....

posted this on the SH thread....agents ad nowadays really scary.....anyway 800 psf........lets see how it goes....
    SEA Horizon summary base on info currently available

-land cost higher
    - bigger piece of land, can build 500++ but chose to build 495, therefore lower density
    - not sure if maintenance cost will be higher.
    - nicer landscape due bigger space in the centre, good club hse at high level with seaview for all
    - 80 % units have seaview or angled Sea view
    - heard interior space and layout quite good but no more big PH & patio unit due to size capped at 160sqm.
    - most unit are East west facing
    - nearer to DTE with bus stop at door step and mama shop across the road

Actually I think the development look quite nice and should sell well if the price is right.

-
    What ia a good house?

May have capacity problem during peak hour lor
    What ia a good house?

Cannot believe URA masterplan be announced in two days, possibly unveiling station locations on the CIL. Maybe SH is waiting for the announcement of it to launch in tandem with it to justify its >$800 psf?

Cannot believe URA masterplan be announced in two days, possibly unveiling station locations on the CIL. Maybe SH is waiting for the announcement of it to launch in tandem with it to justify its >$800 psf?

Very possible.

If we look at the picture at#912 of the Palette thread.
    It seems that there is no more space to build the MRT line/station on drive one.

High probability that drive 3 is the rational choice
    What ia a good house?

Handsome R is offline HUAT Ah !! Tai Kuay HUAT Ah !!

[QUOTE=Good house]May have capacity problem during peak hour lor[/QUOTE

Good House, seastrand shuttle bus should be dec14 onwards. Not from dec13....
    Estimated top is end 2014.
    Huat Ah !!!! Tai Kuay Huat Ah !!!!!

day by day pasir ris drive 3 is getting more exciting
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Bro where did you got the info of the master plan 2013 will come out at 1/8? Couldnt find any info from the net.....

Oh, I must be getting one. Can't remember how I got to know this info. Either from this forum (some other threads, maybe) or someone else (maybe agent) told me?

BTW I will phone URA's hotline later to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Very possible.

If we look at the picture at#912 of the Palette thread.
    It seems that there is no more space to build the MRT line/station on drive one.

High probability that drive 3 is the rational choice
    From the below image, it seems like the Loyang Point area is the highest possibility (see how the green line makes a big curve towards that area); that's almost as far a distance away from the Big Four as the main Pasir Ris Station. Not sure about the accuracy of the image though (extracted from online search engine).

[QUOTE=Chester]From the below image, it seems like the Loyang Point area is the highest possibility (see how the green line makes a big curve towards that area); that's almost as far a distance away from the Big Four as the main Pasir Ris Station. Not sure about the accuracy of the image though (extracted from online search engine).

This map is not the official map right?
    What ia a good house?

[quote=Good house]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester
    From the below image, it seems like the Loyang Point area is the highest possibility (see how the green line makes a big curve towards that area); that's almost as far a distance away from the Big Four as the main Pasir Ris Station. Not sure about the accuracy of the image though (extracted from online search engine).

This map is not the official map right?
    Not sure, but it seems to be the most detailed (in terms of land markings, etc), compared to all the other maps available out there. It was posted/extracted from 'skyscrapercity.com'