Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172227 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG FOUR of Pasir Ris Drive 3

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    None of these big four or whatsoever beats my Mt Sinai.
    Ok. You win but please don't start a Mount Sinai Big 15 thread.
    Visit and "Like us" at our Sea Esta Facebook Page to get the latest updates on Sea Esta right from your Facebook News Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    None of these big four or whatsoever beats my Mt Sinai.
    Purchased then talk. Whether how good is the Mt Sinai doesn't matter as you don't own one yet... !
    Last edited by CondoWE; 09-06-13 at 13:22.
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE
    Purchased then talk. Whether how good is the Mt Sinai doesn't matter as you don't own one yet... !
    Does it matter if my love for Mt Sinai is genuine and diffuse the tension of this big four discussion?

Angry

Housing market in singapore is SEGMENTED --> public and private. The Government won't let me buy EC even though I served NS! Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Esta
    Wow. So much disagreement here.

Be it Big four or Big Five or Three Big One Small or Three Big Two small or 18 condos, maybe we should ask our forum admin to close this thread and let all discussions return to each individual condo thread.

PC
    Seastrand - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=11355
    Ripple Bay - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12953
    Sea Esta - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13368

EC
    Watercolours - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13143

Maybe then we will have peace.
    I also say. But the watercolours guys want the big 4 image so badly they refuse to end this thread. If they didn't start or discontinue then all these nonsense will not surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Joamonte
    Actually compare to my current 96 unit private condo in Hougang and quite a lot of development , all 5 projects in JLB are all consider quite Big in scale... Even the smallest Sea Esta got 300 over unit , in no way we can call them small.

But some idiot did not learn the concept of Big and Small in school, they keep insist big=expensive , small=cheap , I don't know what kind of logic is that....
    hmm i wonder how you own your EC and PC at the same time.

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p...rivateProperty

Quote Originally Posted by hamachi
    hmm i wonder how you own your EC and PC at the same time.

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p...rivateProperty

What EC? When did I say I own a EC.....

Quote Originally Posted by ilgr
    I also say. But the watercolours guys want the big 4 image so badly they refuse to end this thread. If they didn't start or discontinue then all these nonsense will not surface.

This is where the nonsense start.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=150

Check page 15....but it seem like the post is not from a watercolours guys wor....

This is where the nonsense start.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=150

Check page 15....but it seem like the post is not from a watercolours guys wor....
    nah. the nonsense started from the threadstarter and the very first post. coining the 4 developments as big 4 is inaccurate, because it is 3PCs + 1EC!!!!!

Say soo many times already. 3+1 not big 4!!!! because watercolours is EC not PC and those from watercolours keep insisting on big 4 because they want to be regarded the same as the others.

http://seahorizon.org/

Look like the website of Sea horizon is in proceed....

Quote Originally Posted by hamachi
    nah. the nonsense started from the threadstarter and the very first post. coining the 4 developments as big 4 is inaccurate, because it is 3PCs + 1EC!!!!!

Say soo many times already. 3+1 not big 4!!!! because watercolours is EC not PC and those from watercolours keep insisting on big 4 because they want to be regarded the same as the others.
    Mr H. I think you are finding joy getting people infuriated in this forum. Good House , others and myself has stop responding to your postings and you start to pick on other members. To me you are just using this thread to frustrate whatever anger that is inside which may be caused by work or family stress . Maybe even financial stress since you own so many properties. Why is your notion? You just want this thread to cease than you are satisfy or after that you search for another thread to start all over again? I just wonder? Don bother to reply because I will not respond. Sayonara

Went over to take a snap today (9 Jun 13). Looks like RB is really slow...

Quote Originally Posted by ken3147
    Mr H. I think you are finding joy getting people infuriated in this forum. Good House , others and myself has stop responding to your postings and you start to pick on other members. To me you are just using this thread to frustrate whatever anger that is inside which may be caused by work or family stress . Maybe even financial stress since you own so many properties. Why is your notion? You just want this thread to cease than you are satisfy or after that you search for another thread to start all over again? I just wonder? Don bother to reply because I will not respond. Sayonara
    1. they are still responding and so are you

2. i do not pick on the members, only if they advocate the false and inaccurate "big four" term BECAUSE WATERCOLOURS IS EXECUTIVE CONDO WHILST THE OTHER 3 ARE PRIVATE CONDOS!!!

3. hahah no stress.

4. yes i want this thread cease

5. no i will not search for another thread unless that other thread talks about watercolours being the same group as private condos BECAUSE WATERCOLOURS IS EXECUTIVE CONDO WHILST THE OTHER 3 ARE PRIVATE CONDOS!!!

6. you said "what's your notion?" Just wanna correct and educate you. that is a wrong question and "notion" is not the correct word to use because it doesn't make sense. you may say "what's your purpose?" or "what's your intention". **** man.. seriously all soo stupid

6. youre just another watercolours boy. lol
    Last edited by hamachi; 09-06-13 at 16:10.

just close this thread already

Quote Originally Posted by cornycow
    just close this thread already
    I also say. Both side stop can already. But both sides stubborn

Hi bro acosean, nice picture.

As the construction build up at Seastrand and watercolours. We will see less of SeaEsta and Ripple bay from the HDB across the road.

Hopefully Pasir Ris link road can complete earlier and we can take picture with closer shot

I think the construction of RP will speed up once the foundation work is completed.
    This is what I observe from other development.

I notice the piece of land where SeaEsta used to be was quite high. Must check out that place one day to see if I can get a good shot from there.
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=17891

I believe this will stop all the commotion and fightings.

For the common good of everyone, please refer to the new thread. I don't care that I am the thread starter, take it as a fresh start for everyone.

If hamachi continues trouble there, it means he's a troublemaker and a scum and i won't support him.

If goodhouse and the others continue to insist on this thread, hamachi will likely to continue, then we know their intentions are not for the common good but their own.

I hope this thread will cease from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Good house

As the construction build up at Seastrand and watercolours. We will see less of SeaEsta and Ripple bay from the HDB across the road.

Hopefully Pasir Ris link road can complete earlier and we can take picture with closer shot

I think the construction of RP will speed up once the foundation work is completed.

I notice the piece of land where SeaEsta used to be was quite high. Must check out that place one day to see if I can get a good shot from there.
    I wish all 4 projects can be launch at about the same time. Sea Horizon construction should not bother us so much because it is across the road. Now only worry about the traffic in the morning when I go to work. With only 1 slip road serving all 4 , may have to queue to link up with the main road. Maybe got to allocate the time for each condo to use the slip road hahaha. Joking

There is no Big 4. Watercolours is EC and not PC like the other 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Good house

You actually can drive into the road between Sea Strand and Ripple bay during non working day....we went in to take some photo at the ripple bay and sea strand carpark entrance, the ABNN is playing football at the open space at the Sea strand Carpark entrance , look like they are enjoying the "facilities" before any Sea strand resident does, haha..
    Last edited by Joamonte; 09-06-13 at 17:05.

Default Photo taken at sea strand Carpark entrance 2 weeks ago

Ya, Good House, I couldn't zoom in any further because our trip there was not pre-planned. Otherwise I would have taken my digital camera around. Thus this photo (rather low res) was taken with my tablet.

BTW Blk 467 was where I took the shot. Any idea where else will we get a better shot?

Looks like Seastrand has reached its penthouse levels, Watercolours now at its 6th storey. But can't tell for Sea Esta yet. RB - no need to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by acosean
    Ya, Good House, I couldn't zoom in any further because our trip there was not pre-planned. Otherwise I would have taken my digital camera around. Thus this photo (rather low res) was taken with my tablet.

BTW Blk 467 was where I took the shot. Any idea where else will we get a better shot?

Try Blk 236/237.

Oh, at first I thought those blocks won't have common corridors facing the sea for us to snap, so we didn't go there. But since now you recommend it, I will go there one of these days, thanks!

Oh, at first I thought those blocks won't have common corridors facing the sea for us to snap, so we didn't go there. But since now you recommend it, I will go there one of these days, thanks!

There are staircase window at one of this block can take the photo of the whole ripple bay construction progress , it is a view unblock by the Sea Strand, but you need bring a camera with Zooming function because it is quite far away....

Looking forward of you photo bro...

This is taken using my IPhone 4 weeks ago at Blk 237, it's seem not much progress for ripple bay for the last few week compare to the photo you taken today...

You actually can drive into the road between Sea Strand and Ripple bay during non working day....we went in to take some photo at the ripple bay and sea strand carpark entrance, the ABNN is playing football at the open space at the Sea strand Carpark entrance , look like they are enjoying the "facilities" before any Sea strand resident does, haha..
    Yes, once I drove in and saw one guy bathing .........but he was wearing sarong.hehehe.

Wow this photo taken from blk 236 n 237 was nice. Can see both SeaEsta n Ripple bay clearly
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Ya, no worries. My digital camera has 18x optical zoom!

bro when this phone come out please buy phone with 10X optical zoom...

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_gala...-news-6182.php
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...