Thread: So many condos coming up condo MGT good business

Default So many condos coming up condo MGT good business

looks like condo mgt companies and security companies will be having many good years ahead with so many condos being built....although they are dead-end jobs if u ask me...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    looks like condo mgt companies and security companies will be having many good years ahead with so many condos being built....although they are dead-end jobs if u ask me...
    what is dead-end jobs?

Don't say like that lah, these folks look after our nest......
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by may2012
    what is dead-end jobs?
    no future...end of road...retirement job as secutity guard...

for condo manager worse everyday kena headache...dealing with all complains...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Don't say like that lah, these folks look after our nest......
    ha ha..bro last time i stay condo this is my observation..so many security company change and mgt company change within a few years...

ha ha..bro last time i stay condo this is my observation..so many security company change and mgt company change within a few years...
    We have also changed quite a few mgt, and is from good to worst. Rainwater seep into my bedroom thru' the windows, I have highlighted to my mgt since last December, but till now still not rectify yet. First time was last Dec, my mgt got the contractor to come to my place and see, then got quotation from the contractor, after that no more news. In March this year, I reminded my mgt again and he said he had forgotten , later he got another contractor to come to my place and see and then asked for another quotation but till now still no news. I think I need to remind him again.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Care to share which MAs you use? Are they the accredited ones? Even the accredited local companies also really bad. It seems the local companies' boss do not believe in good service.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    We have also changed quite a few mgt, and is from good to worst. Rainwater seep into my bedroom thru' the windows, I have highlighted to my mgt since last December, but till now still not rectify yet. First time was last Dec, my mgt got the contractor to come to my place and see, then got quotation from the contractor, after that no more news. In March this year, I reminded my mgt again and he said he had forgotten , later he got another contractor to come to my place and see and then asked for another quotation but till now still no news. I think I need to remind him again.

Is it MC don't approve? The poor condo Manager stuck in middle
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Is it MC don't approve? The poor condo Manager stuck in middle
    I don't think he has ever brought up this case to the MC yet because when he came to my house the 2nd time, he told me that he still had the 1st quotation with him?

When I sent an email to him the 2nd time, the next day, he called my husband to arrange for appointment, he told my husband that he had forgotten about my 1st complain. My husband told him that I will be at home at around 2.30 to 3pm. So at around 5pm, I called him to confirm whether was he coming to my place, he told me very rudely that the contractor could only make it at 6pm, that was the earliest he could make it and used a very rude tone to ask me to be patient and then hung up the phone before I could say anything further.

Previously, my mgt was very good, when there was a water seepage in one of my another bedrooms, immediately he sent the contractor to change the whole flooring of my affected bedroom. Thumb up for this type of service.

estate management isn't a dead end job. small condo -> big condo -> small retail mall -> big retail mall

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Care to share which MAs you use? Are they the accredited ones? Even the accredited local companies also really bad. It seems the local companies' boss do not believe in good service.
    I'm not sure which MAS, as long as they can offer good service, I don't mind where they come from.

Don't play play, my condo manager drives a swanky new E ....

sis, the complaint part is easy, the difficuit part is the follow up. but it is the most importance to get the thing fixed.

My MC knew that i am very good at it(expedite the complaints) and they will fix my issue fast.(if not i will nag at them again)...this is human nature..

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    estate management isn't a dead end job. small condo -> big condo -> small retail mall -> big retail mall
    and stay in hdb......everyday bang...see other people become rich...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Is your estate manager on-site?
    Or the guy on-site is just the technician?

I don't think he has ever brought up this case to the MC yet because when he came to my house the 2nd time, he told me that he still had the 1st quotation with him?

When I sent an email to him the 2nd time, the next day, he called my husband to arrange for appointment, he told my husband that he had forgotten about my 1st complain. My husband told him that I will be at home at around 2.30 to 3pm. So at around 5pm, I called him to confirm whether was he coming to my place, he told me very rudely that the contractor could only make it at 6pm, that was the earliest he could make it and used a very rude tone to ask me to be patient and then hung up the phone before I could say anything further.

Previously, my mgt was very good, when there was a water seepage in one of my another bedrooms, immediately he sent the contractor to change the whole flooring of my affected bedroom. Thumb up for this type of service.

Don't know is it coincidence or he read this forum, haha, the contractor is coming to my place tomorrow afternoon to fix it. Just wait and see how he fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Is your estate manager on-site?
    Or the guy on-site is just the technician?
    No, not technician.

Don't know is it coincidence or he read this forum, haha, the contractor is coming to my place tomorrow afternoon to fix it. Just wait and see how he fix it.
    Sign...., the contractor came to paint (using membrane) the external ledge that join with our window frame only, this is to prevent rain water from seeping into my bedroom again. I asked him how about my internal floor that are damaged by the rain, he asked me to talk to my management, it is not under his care, sign......

Sign...., the contractor came to paint (using membrane) the external ledge that join with our window frame only, this is to prevent rain water from seeping into my bedroom again. I asked him how about my internal floor that are damaged by the rain, he asked me to talk to my management, it is not under his care, sign......
    good luck but from my experience you need to bang table with these kind of people...last time in my 20 yr old condo i bang table until table break my hand pain problem not solved...end up i sold off my condo and move on...now waiting for brand new condo top...hopefully new is better no headache