Thread: Will Govt launch a few GLS at the same time?

Default Will Govt launch a few GLS at the same time?

Our dearest has mentioned that he would consider to launch a few GLS at the same time...I have a good laugh over this...is he running out of idea????

There are only very very few developers have the $ for this...

The developers all the time, is bidding one site at a time for their planning....and market assessment and of course risk management...

As the famous saying goes, developer who got the land cheap does not necessary sell low
    Ride at your own risk !!!

they running out of cms...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Actually cooled liao lah. Just be patient ok? The recent launches that do "well" are those with the last batch of HDB upgraders in HDB estates. I think many launches are not doing very well. And resale is quite dead. And many CCRs old launches almost TOP liao still not fully sold.

Quote Originally Posted by radha08

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    haha, agree.
    n some of the so-called cooling measures (ABSD & SSD) does not aid in bringing down the $ at all. They failed to realise that, whatever extra a buyer pays today, he will make sure he pass it to the subsequent buyer. So ABSD & SSD only aid in making property prices soars! n tats gd news to all ppty owners

If u really wanna control prices, yr measures shd not be geered towards higher taxes cos that eventually translate into higher ppty price. I feel that the following will be more effective in controlling prices:

1. Setting lower LTV;
    2. Restricting the use of cpf for the 1st 20% downpayment for 2nd ppty & above;
    3. Prohibit a person from using cpf to finance a loan for 2nd ppty & above.