Thread: Amber Skye, 109 units, China Sonangol

Default Amber Skye, 109 units, China Sonangol

Strategically located in the much sought after East Coast area (District 15), this freehold development promises a unique architectural form with breathtaking vistas of the sea, and soothing, unblocked views of the low-rise Tanjong Katong Estate. This project is developed in partnership with OKP Holdings (i.e. 10% equity interest)
    Site area: 40,708 sqft
    GFA: 144,603 sqft
    Tenure of land: Freehold
    Total dwelling units: 109 Units

http://www.chinasonangol.com/images/...e_gallery2.jpg
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

This one if i am not wrong dont have any seaviews..... kena blocked by Amber Point and Aalto..... 10-15min walk to PP ....

Does anyone knowthe expected PSF for this project? Especially since they said they were 'not really concerned' with the CMs? What a show of confidence!

"SINGAPORE - THE latest property cooling measures may be targeting foreign buyers, but at least one property firm believes that the steps will not curb foreign appetite for Singapore properties.

China Sonangol Land plans to continue expanding in Singapore and is not too bothered by the latest cooling measures.

Mr Alain Fanaie, chief executive officer of the developer's parent company, China Sonangol Group, said he was "not really concerned" about the impact of the recent cooling measures.

He expects buying activity to return in about six months' time."
    http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%...28-398455.html

Well, for one, buying activity has already returned. Sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    This one if i am not wrong dont have any seaviews..... kena blocked by Amber Point and Aalto..... 10-15min walk to PP ....
    Haha, yeah, but got pockets of seaview here and there. Had a friend who lived at this location last time. Seaview not as nice, but it's something I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by lbb
    Haha, yeah, but got pockets of seaview here and there. Had a friend who lived at this location last time. Seaview not as nice, but it's something I guess!
    Hi, what is consider a nice seaview?

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    to add on, 10-15min walk to PP WITHOUT SHELTER

Quote Originally Posted by may2012
    Hi, what is consider a nice seaview?
    I would term nice as: Unblocked.

Just looking out of my window and seeing the sea without having to peek between other condos.

Quote Originally Posted by lbb
    I would term nice as: Unblocked.

Just looking out of my window and seeing the sea without having to peek between other condos.
    Sure very expensive one....the other project they built was $4000-$5000psf.

Quote Originally Posted by electron
    Does anyone knowthe expected PSF for this project? Especially since they said they were 'not really concerned' with the CMs? What a show of confidence!

"SINGAPORE - THE latest property cooling measures may be targeting foreign buyers, but at least one property firm believes that the steps will not curb foreign appetite for Singapore properties.

China Sonangol Land plans to continue expanding in Singapore and is not too bothered by the latest cooling measures.

Mr Alain Fanaie, chief executive officer of the developer's parent company, China Sonangol Group, said he was "not really concerned" about the impact of the recent cooling measures.

He expects buying activity to return in about six months' time."
    http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%...28-398455.html

Well, for one, buying activity has already returned. Sort of.
    Of course developer must talk like that la!

They have got a few more developments to sell.

You expect them to say buying sentiments is very weak now and they are just trying their luck to see if market will buy this ?

But then, March has proven that there are indeed ALOT ALOT of buying taking places ... Some 3,000++ of new and resale transactions!

DKSG