Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 45505560657071727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 2455

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Oh, so little boy is saying FACTS are no longer important, we just need to listen to what the entertainer say.

Dude, learn to grow up lah, if you are not interest in facts, then how do you know what you said is correct, then how are you going to learn. Is that the reason why you end up being an entertainer?
    faintzzz, i just got back from a sumptuous lunch entertained by my supplier and here i read you spewing baseless assumptions again...

how to present FACT on this matter when you use your "celestial powers" to project 4 years down the road rental price for J Gate???

young man i really don't have time and don't enjoy debating with you any longer...

you "win", you are "faultless", you are all that you wish we assume you "to be"

i wish you a good life

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681 View Post
    faintzzz, i just got back from a sumptuous lunch entertained by my supplier and here i read you spewing baseless assumptions again...

how to present FACT on this matter when you use your "celestial powers" to project 4 years down the road rental price for J Gate???

young man i really don't have time and don't enjoy debating with you any longer...

you "win", you are "faultless", you are all that you wish we assume you "to be"

i wish you a good life
    Caspian is the ONLY project in district 22 that has got MM apartment, and based on the rental rate at Caspian, one can easily project the rent for J gateway because of its far more superior location.

If you dont agree, you could always dispute this claim by giving us facts to support your argument, instead of tell us who you are entertaining

Perhaps you should spend less time on entertainment and enrich yourself with facts and knowledge.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

A few jokers renting mm in caspian does not mean the entire jurong is in demand for mm. If ppl can rent a decent three bedroom unit for $3k plus n dont hv to cook by the doorway , why do they need to squeeze themselves into a tiny space for just slightly less rental n cook by the doorway n sun their clothes in the supersized balcony?
    Caspian is the ONLY project in district 22 that has got MM apartment, and based on the rental rate at Caspian, one can easily project the rent for J gateway because of its far more superior location.

If you dont agree, you could always dispute this claim by giving us facts to support your argument, instead of tell us who you are entertaining

Perhaps you should spend less time on entertainment and enrich yourself with facts and knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    A few jokers renting mm in caspian does not mean the entire jurong is in demand for mm. If ppl can rent a decent three bedroom unit for $3k plus n dont hv to cook by the doorway , why do they need to squeeze themselves into a tiny space for just slightly less rental n cook by the doorway n sun their clothes in the supersized balcony?
    dont waste you time lah. no one will believe what you said.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Default Condominiums in a Cosmopolitan City

Quote Originally Posted by vovolversace View Post
    okok.niche is good and important anyways.
    There is one question on having a high psf for OCR developments in our Island. Does, the amount of money bit by developers, for a parcel of land goes to the investment to be made into the infrastructure of that development ? A property value is affected by the location and the types of infrastructure it has.

Have you ever stood on the side of NTF hospital & Jurong Hospital and look across the road towards Big Box, JEM, Westgate and upcoming J Gateway ?

Have you ever stood on the JE MRT and look across towards JTC Summit, J Cube and the upcoming Genting Hotel ?

Just Imagine the Possibilities !

saw the empty land beside jurong point was fence up. is there any plan for that?? anyone know??

dont waste you time lah. no one will believe what you said.
    I think he is saying the correct thing.. I already know a few expat (Single) but prefer to rent a 5 room hdb flat than MM condo.. To them, it just do not make sense to pay so much for a MM condo when you can rent a bigger hdb flat at a similar rate. You must know, expat are not sucker also.. They also know how to compare and get the best value deals.

Quote Originally Posted by RCT View Post
    I think he is saying the correct thing.. I already know a few expat (Single) but prefer to rent a 5 room hdb flat than MM condo.. To them, it just do not make sense to pay so much for a MM condo when you can rent a bigger hdb flat at a similar rate. You must know, expat are not sucker also.. They also know how to compare and get the best value deals.
    So who are renting the MMs?

Ceiling collasped in Jem Mall!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I already said the west dragon is dead, replaced by the west you know what, that is why you keep seeing strange and bad news like below!

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Ceiling collasped in Jem Mall!

This could be a result of rush work. JEM is closed today, but the western dragon is still alive and smoking. Just get ready for some major announcements in the next few month.

Beware

Feng Shui not very good here. So many incidents had happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I already said the west dragon is dead, replaced by the west you know what, that is why you keep seeing strange and bad news like below!

When is MND and BCA moving to their new office? lol

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    When is MND and BCA moving to their new office? lol
    lol ... u r so ooooo wicked!

They better make sure jgateway built on solid foundation

We have here a bunch of blind mice who are totally clueless about what they are talking about but somehow miraculously they could manage to convince themselves that they know so much.

The ceiling that collapse at Jem is actually a FALSE ceiling, something that is mounted on the ceiling wall, and according to BCA, they suspect this is caused by water leakage. Water water get absorb into the false ceiling, weight accumulate, and the mounting gave way.

And here was have, people talking about end of the world for JLD vision, "foundation" , Fengshui etc.

So let see how long this bunch of blind mice could continue talking about nonsense among themselves

Actually I must say jem has a good mix of shops n restaurants , only issue I hv is with the terrible factory grade flooring n I believe that speaks a lot about the contractor used for the building. I am not surprised the ceiling collapsed with lousy materials used

Default J-Gateway

Any picture of j-Gateway construction progress??

Quote Originally Posted by vanan75 View Post
    why don't you rent a room opposite gateway and you can check on the progress everyday? don't worry big jump in price.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    Actually I must say jem has a good mix of shops n restaurants , only issue I hv is with the terrible factory grade flooring n I believe that speaks a lot about the contractor used for the building. I am not surprised the ceiling collapsed with lousy materials used
    I must agree with you this round. Their flooring really cannot make it, some are yellowish, some discolored, and some with stain. might as well put bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by vanan75 View Post
    Here you go

Default Tang I Fang vision for Jurong

Saw today news of PM Lee's condolence to Tang I fang , the architect of Jurong 's transformation. Was impressed that PM mentioned that Tang I fang was a man whose thinking is far ahead of his time. Decades ago, he has already dreamed up of JLD to transform Jurong into the next regional business hub.

I am sure PM Lee in paying his respect will make that wish come true. Quote" Mr Tang was absolutely RIGHT about the strategic direction, but was ahead of his time" unquote. Ongoing efforts to transform Jurong into Jurong Lake District reflect many of Mr Tang original ideas.

This is testimony that J. Gateway investment is secure as it is backed by the late Mr Tang I fang and fully supported by our PM himself.

Good luck , J gateway owners!

SV in bishan is cheaper than J gateway....
    Good luck R...

Quote Originally Posted by Vpromax View Post
    SV in bishan is cheaper than J gateway....
    Good luck R...
    SV is cheaper? Say who?

Singapore government doesnt believe in luck, they get capable people to make things happen.

Extracted the following info from squarefoot research for J Gateway:

BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREAN 66.7%, PR 0.0%, FOREIGNER 33.3%, COMPANY 0.0%

BUYER PROFILE BY PURCHASER ADDRESS#
    HDB 53.3%, PRIVATE 46.7%

It is interesting that the proportion of buyers who are foreigners is quite high for a project deemed "lousy" by many in this forum....LOL. Let's not forget they would have to pay 15% ABSD. Also noted about half of the buyers had a private address (not too different from other recent new launches).

Just to compare with other selected new launches:

Hillion Residences:

BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREAN 91.0%, PR 7.3%, FOREIGNER 1.7%, COMPANY 0.0%

HDB 49.7%, PRIVATE 50.3%

Foresque Residences:

BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREAN 79.9%, PR 12.4%, FOREIGNER 7.7%, COMPANY 0.0%

HDB 48.2%, PRIVATE 51.8%

Seahill:

BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREAN 77.9%, PR 10.1%, FOREIGNER 12.0%, COMPANY 0.0%

HDB 41.7%, PRIVATE 58.3%

eCo:

BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREAN 73.8%, PR 15.8%, FOREIGNER 10.1%, COMPANY 0.3%

HDB 35.9%, PRIVATE 64.1%

Urban Vista:

BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREAN 85.2%, PR 11.4%, FOREIGNER 3.1%, COMPANY 0.3%

HDB 55.2%, PRIVATE 44.8%

Price range info extracted from squarefoot research for selected new launches:

J Gateway
    INDICATIVE PRICE RANGE / AVERAGE*
    $1,239 - $1,774 PSF / $1,487 PSF

Foresque Residences
    $1,064 - $1,499 PSF / $1,309 PSF

Hillion Residences
    $1,225 - $1,698 PSF / $1,370 PSF

Seahill
    $1,617 - $1,865 PSF / $1,771 PSF

eCo
    $1,302 - $1,649 PSF / $1,416 PSF

Urban Vista
    $1,193 - $1,763 PSF / $1,495 PSF

While I agree it is very difficult to compare any two projects due to the varying condo features, the number of units and their mix, different launch dates and obviously the different locations, the prices achieved is a decent indication of their value relative to other projects.

Quote Originally Posted by 081828 View Post
    Extracted the following info from squarefoot research for J Gateway:

BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREAN 66.7%, PR 0.0%, FOREIGNER 33.3%, COMPANY 0.0%

HDB 53.3%, PRIVATE 46.7%

It is interesting that the proportion of buyers who are foreigners is quite high for a project deemed "lousy" by many in this forum....LOL. Let's not forget they would have to pay 15% ABSD. Also noted about half of the buyers had a private address (not too different from other recent new launches).
    Great info and it certain help burst many myths about JG buyer profile.

This is great news. Let wait for Bishan Sky Vue profile. I bet close to 100% Singaporeans, cause only Singaporeans know that Bishan is "superior".

Just to explain the rationale for selecting these projects for comparison:
    - All are 99 years LH project with leases starting from 2011 and 2012 so at least there is some common base for comparison.
    - These projects have most of their units sold.
    - eCo and Urban Vista are near Tanah Merah MRT station, which is about the same travelling time to Raffles Place as Jurong East. Like J Gateway, they are on the EW line.
    - Foresque Residences and Seahill are not near MRT stations (define as within 10 mins walk) but that hasn't deterred buyers and both projects manage to achieve very good prices.
    - Hillion Residences has got a high proportion of small units in its unit mix, not too different from J Gateway. Like J Gateway, it is very near to an (upcoming) MRT station (i.e. DTL2 Bukit Panjang station). Also like J Gateway, it is near to shopping amenities. In terms of travelling time by MRT, I think it will take slightly longer to reach, say Promenade station, as compared to travelling from Jurong East and Tanah Merah to Raffles Place.

Base on the above, I do think the prices achieved by J Gateway appears to be fair, at least relative to the projects mentioned.