Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2530354045505152535455565758596065707580 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 2455

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks
    Yes it is easier to manage if the units are within the same development or near by.

You are going to love staying in the penthouse, towering over the rest!

Good luck to you for the rest of the house hunting.

Just out of curiousity, did you lose anything when you returned the 2 units?
    Hope you didn't sign the OTP yesterday?
    Thanks! I did sign the OTP and LO. It's a calculated risk and I paid for it

Quote Originally Posted by pmet
    Thanks! I did sign the OTP and LO. It's a calculated risk and I paid for it
    Since you bought the penthouse, can you negotiate with the developer regarding the refund (at least a partial refund) for the amount paid for the OTP of the 2 returned units?

Education is always expensive, when you get burnt with this first investment, then real learning begins. Fools can fall in droves, so never think that just because there are many like you, you will be safe. Herd mentality won't save you. You can only trully understand my reasons for telling u not to buy j gateway at a later stage, u can treat this as a lesson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Please grow up, internet forum is not a place for you to show off and parade yourself to the world that you are rich and others are poor. Whatever you said are just words, and it only take a few secs for you to type I AM A MILLIONAIRE on your keyboard, while it may take you more than a generation to accumulate that amount.

People who make REAL money dont brag about it. It only the wannabe like you will jump from thread to thread looking for opportunities to brag about your Bukit Batok RH, even if it is totally irrelevant to the subject of the discussion.

the sour smell you are referrring doesnt come from grape, it is coming your sour blood that is flowing through every veins, and arteries inside your body. From the negative and nonsensical remarks you made about J Gateway to the constant bragging and trumpeting about your Bukit Batok, they all spell SOUR

Bro Ringo, did you purchase a unit in J gateway?
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks
    Since you bought the penthouse, can you negotiate with the developer regarding the refund (at least a partial refund) for the amount paid for the OTP of the 2 returned units?
    I'm told that I won't be getting back the full amount but should be getting a higher refund than the 75%. It's a small amount to loose now anyway so I'm quite glad...

How much did you lose? U made a wise decision so no worries.
    I'm told that I won't be getting back the full amount but should be getting a higher refund than the 75%. It's a small amount to loose now anyway so I'm quite glad...

A queue is forming for the returned units.

Should have sold it in the internet like the Singing Bone.

Haha!

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    A queue is forming for the returned units.

Should have sold it in the internet like the Singing Bone.

Haha!

DKSG
    forming to buy or forming to sell?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    How much did you lose? U made a wise decision so no worries.
    Don't know yet should know by Monday

Today just called my agent and returned two units, so take that as the first 2 over the weekend. I'll be keeping the penthouse as the price is good and for own stay.
    why return? is it the loan curb issue?

1778 psf is so close to my peak 1800psf clap clap
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Bishan SkyHabitat is also 1650 isn't it ? So this JLD is to match Bishan MRT price right ?
    Is the HDB in this JLD area in the same price range as in Bishan ?
    lol amk asked a poignant question alas nobody paid attention

next will be Keppel land at D16 to find carrot heads

Haha I think we tried to warn them but it's ok la. let's not mind others business.

Then again it's hard to predict the future. However, those who have purchased in Jurong before this project will say thank you to them.

At the end of the day, agents just want to earn money. They can drum it up for this project. But you will see them again drumming up the next project. You kind of know the pattern. But there are other agents who are neutral and are honest to admit they are agents. I respect this group and not the pretenders.
    Last edited by ecimbew; 30-06-13 at 11:41.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

I also asked Ringo whether he purchased a unit. Alas, no reply from him
    Ride or Die

Jurong HDB undervalued! And of course, Bishan side, overvalued!

So you know when the future lies......GO WEST. Didn't you see the article on yesterday paper?

on the other hand, the keppel side is really for lifestyle la bro, i learn something here also. why ppl buy Skyline, GTR, etc?? Still a car with 4 wheels right? Same reason le...

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

He is banging his head now
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Haha I think we tried to warn them but it's ok la. let's not mind others business.

Then again it's hard to predict the future. However, those who have purchased in Jurong before this project will say thank you to them.

At the end of the day, agents just want to earn money. They can drum it up for this project. But you will see them again drumming up the next project. You kind of know the pattern. But there are other agents who are neutral and are honest to admit they are agents. I respect this group and not the pretenders.
    Agent influence on buyer are very limited lah. At the end of the day buyer will still have to make their on judgement and deciion. For j gateway majority of the buyer are from jurong, you think they need agent to tell them about JLD?

Good product with good pricing will sell on it's own desnt need agent
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    If centris can be so popular, don see why this cannot sell out. This is far better then centris
    when centris was launched it was priced below 600psf!

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds
    What else do you want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by hutsutau
    sell now become millionaire

What else do you want to know?
    Nothing else except that
    Ride or Die

that was from the prospective then, if Centris is launched today, what do you think the price would be??

Same thing, from today prospective, J Gateway seems limited on the upside, i also think so....but then, look at this development 3-5 yrs later. Then u say whether these ppl are carrot head or not. don't pass the judgement too early.

the trend changes....tiong bahru, red hill, bishan, why so ex? near town? as someone brought up, ppl mentality changes and next time, it could be near parent, near schools and near work. Criteria changes and how many are for own stay or investment? if you talk about HDB which is more for own stay, in future, all those like in Jurong are actually undervalued! no longer ppl craze for redhill, tiong bahru, etc....could be...

Quote Originally Posted by hutsutau

Jurong huat ah. After J-gateway sold out and Jem opens, someone offered my unit my asking price. Yeah!

Agent influence on buyer are very limited lah. At the end of the day buyer will still have to make their on judgement and deciion. For j gateway majority of the buyer are from jurong, you think they need agent to tell them about JLD?

Good product with good pricing will sell on it's own desnt need agent
    Thank you for confirming.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Many ppl working in Jurong n also same goes to CBD working population, this group in Jurong with income level is high.
    Its about location self sustainability for own stay, buyers likes to have everythings under one roof. High COE does affect the home price in OCR.

Many buyers are not aware j gateway has to use binoculars to catch the lakeside view. Ivory height has far more superior views. Big disappointment after getting the keys.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    that was from the prospective then, if Centris is launched today, what do you think the price would be??

Same thing, from today prospective, J Gateway seems limited on the upside, i also think so....but then, look at this development 3-5 yrs later. Then u say whether these ppl are carrot head or not. don't pass the judgement too early.

the trend changes....tiong bahru, red hill, bishan, why so ex? near town? as someone brought up, ppl mentality changes and next time, it could be near parent, near schools and near work. Criteria changes and how many are for own stay or investment? if you talk about HDB which is more for own stay, in future, all those like in Jurong are actually undervalued! no longer ppl craze for redhill, tiong bahru, etc....could be...
    JLD is still a work in progress, and JEM is the first project in JLD to TOP since the masterplan was announced in 2008.

By end of the year, Westgate mall will open, then follow by JEM office block, Big Box 2014, Westgate office building 2014, Ng Teng Fong/Jurong community hospital 2015, RWS hotel 2016, Sim Lian office building 2017, etc

What J Gateway buyers need to do now is sit back and watch their investment grow.

$800k increase to $1 million for your mickey mouse unit???

What J Gateway buyers need to do now is sit back and watch their investment grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    $800k increase to $1 million for your mickey mouse unit???
    I hope you will still be around in this forum when the project TOP.

I heard from an agent tose who buy J gateway and sign the OTP before CM8, now go to apply bank loan, will still subject to the new rules...is it true? Because bank loan is based on S&P and not OTP...