Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ... 162126313641424344454647484950515661667176 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 2455

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

50% chance of winning. it would have been higher if not for the current peakish market situation. but if horizon is 10-15years than prob of winning increase to 80%.

the reason for 80% is that in a well managed growth driven economy, property price surges in the long run. the 20% chance tat u lose money is that singapore may choose a less growth driven or there is serious mismangement or both. there a chance tat the current party fails or another super party change the focus of economy growth.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    $1650 psf is the minimum. I think around $1800 psf on average for 1-bedder.
    Abit on high side..

Assuming investor buying with absd plus 4% annual appreciation in psf for 5 years: it would be close to 2200psf!!! 2200 for JLD?
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vanan75
    Compare the situation for JCondo with City Square.Then it was selling before official launch 500psf now 1bedder more than a mill. Then, many said the place was over crowded, the mall will never pickup. However fwd now, those who bought then have a higher quantum leap. So it's wise to grow your property together with the development. However, this is of course if this is for pure investment.
    You know where is City Square and where is JCondo?

Not all districts are identified as growth area and under masterplan. This sets them apart.

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Just a word of caution to REAL buyers

Read these conversations with a pinch of salt.

Be aware of who are giving agent-talks

Form your own opinion

wah! 一言惊醒睡梦人

tink one shd buy only if they feel tat the price is right, not becos everyone else is buying.

I suppose many potential buyers have the same 矛盾 feeling here. on one hand feel tat J Gateway is way overpriced; on the other hand feel that if so many developers can be fighting and be so confident of it, scared will 走宝 if did not buy.

Whichever way it goes this weekend... 1bedder OCR price expectation benchmark sure will be refreshed with new record. The whole market will be beyond distortion and new paradigm wrt relevance of CCR RCR and OCR definition will arrive.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

You think the people living in nassim, coronation, grange rd n river valley really give two hoots about growth in their area? I think they would rather have their areas left alone
    Quote Originally Posted by oops
    Not all districts are identified as growth area and under masterplan. This sets them apart.

This is the project that will ride on the potential upside of JLD masterplan.

anyone back fm the vvip? how's the selling price like?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    You think the people living in nassim, coronation, grange rd n river valley really give two hoots about growth in their area? I think they would rather have their areas left alone
    actually this is quite true. ppl love the peace.

in HK most of the luxury mansions are far far away from MTR , for a reason

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

So true. May be not say far far away (could be say at least 500m away), but luxury properties definitely won't be directly on top or beside MRT station (the latter are more "convenient" rather than luxurious as such location tends to be too crowded and too noisy and too cramp for living comfort).

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    actually this is quite true. ppl love the peace.

in HK most of the luxury mansions are far far away from MTR , for a reason
    Originally Posted by Regulators

ha ha people now comparing mass market condo with luxury condo. mass market people like me prefer near mrt, market,shopping centre,coffeeshop,fast food. Luxury people prefer secluded area, cos they have maids to serivce them,got cars to move around...

just got a call from a friend, #6-X, 2br, 603sf, $1424psf. This price would be a sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    just got a call from a friend, #6-X, 2br, 603sf, $1424psf. This price would be a sold out.
    Oh...this price is discounted?

Well...I believe MCL probably awares Crashing is coming. MCL wants to cash in advance of a crash.

no lah, I'm not comparing, just echoing some sentiments expressed by a member.

every area has its investment value. I watched this project with keen interest. I personally will not buy it, but I am curious to see if ppl bite. Squeezed between a MRT track and noisy road, in far far away industrial town traditionally even worse than Punggol, without the JLD story no one would even think about this. Now just as another member said, u have this wonderful grand plan which seems real, plus ppl are looking at bite size projects and are hungry for yields. More over all the HDB upgraders in Jurong can finally see something within reach after a decade. And developer capitalizing on this and deliver a design fitting such purpose exactly. All signs point to a successful launch if I would guess.

They are thinking to sell at 1650 and hoping still have sucker in the market to buy it.. but maybe after the feedback from the agents that there are not more such sucker.. so have to reduce price or else they fail to sell a good number in the starting days of the launch, this launch will be a flop...

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    ha ha people now comparing mass market condo with luxury condo. mass market people like me prefer near mrt, market,shopping centre,coffeeshop,fast food. Luxury people prefer secluded area, cos they have maids to serivce them,got cars to move around...
    one is life, the other is lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Oh...this price is discounted?

Well...I believe MCL probably awares Crashing is coming. MCL wants to cash in advance of a crash.
    Probably DIRECT facing of the mrt track. 6 floor is roughly the height of it
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    They are thinking to sell at 1650 and hoping still have sucker in the market to buy it.. but maybe after the feedback from the agents that there are not more such sucker.. so have to reduce price or else they fail to sell a good number in the starting days of the launch, this launch will be a flop...
    Hi...with the imminent raising interest rates. The J Gateway will be the gateway to people's downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    please dont over stretch yourself by comparing J Gateway to landed property, because its make no sense and its pointless.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

tat means the 1 bedder shd be around $1500psf lor. nvr expect the discount to be so attractive!

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds
    Sorry, forgot to mention. It is facing the opposite of MRT, the HDB, IMM and road side. I am not sure. Just heard he mentioned all of them.

alamak! how come u sounded so sour grapes? u mean u nvr turn up at the showflat today after throwing in a blank chq ar?!

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...with the imminent raising interest rates. The J Gateway will be the gateway to people's downfall.
    so, $1400psf you will not buy either?

Hi...thanks for sharing insight; the risk of raising interest does carry some negative signals to the market. As one forummer points out - stock market is a reflection of consumer's thought and trending. In short, property market will be lagging for approximately 06 months.

Recent correction is no mere concidental but merely engineered to signal all speculators that crashing is nearing.

Good news!

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    alamak! how come u sounded so sour grapes? u mean u nvr turn up at the showflat today after throwing in a blank chq ar?!
    My number 1k+ lei.
    Ride or Die

so, $1400psf you will not buy either?
    I am looking at Mt Sinai.

I do not have maid, but I am aiming for quality lifestyle.

Estimate by next door HDB?
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

My number 1k+ lei.
    means wat? u r still waiting for the balloting?