Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 101520253035363738394041424344455055606570 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 2455

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    KBW is the biggest blower of JLD, dont play play
    You have overated the jem. Tua pow sien.

I must say i quite like jem , i think j gateway is overrated , not jld. I think jld is a good thing for jurong folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    You have overated the jem. Tua pow sien.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    I must say i quite like jem , i think j gateway is overrated , not jld. I think jld is a good thing for jurong folks.
    Yes, u r right.

Yes, u r right.
    right or wrong majority decides....lets wait and see.....

Even the most shitty projects gets sold out eventually in Singapore. If there is one thing we will never lack in Singapore are suckers, they listen more to pty agents than stats
    Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    right or wrong majority decides....lets wait and see.....

Has this project started selling?

What do people here think about the rentability and rental yield of the Type B 2Br suite with only 1 bathroom?

Promoters go turn-off by jem. All went missing.

Jem use the cheapest flooring in the world, really cannot make it, jakarta malls were much better. Not to mention orchard road.
    Yup quite disappointed with the tiles jem used. Next door jcube and imm much nicer tiles.

Other than the tiles, jem concept is similar to 313.

Quote Originally Posted by Learner
    28th this month. Probably a sell out project. May be affected by the bad haze situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Learner
    28 june. Probably a sell out project.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Yup quite disappointed with the tiles jem used. Next door jcube and imm much nicer tiles.

Other than the tiles, jem concept is similar to 313.
    interested buyers should check out the recent top estuary on finishing quality. A list of flaws. Nowadays developer wants to make fast $ just want to rush the project for early completion. Most of the work were handle by blanga.

My pui chao nua experience with Jem:

Yesterday set off at 7pm from my place to jurong, reach there at about 8pm.
    Took 45mins to queue for my car to get into Jem car park.
    Reach there about 9.
    Go any restaurant eg, Lenas, Paris baguette, marche all got long q.
    In the end, walk for less than 1/2 hr and decided to drive back home tar bao food.
    Tell myself never go there again.
    Jem = Jam.

This show the demand in the area.. if stay nearby no problem..

Quote Originally Posted by Xan

Reach there about 9.
    In the end, walk for less than 1/2 hr and decided to drive back home tar bao food.
    Jem = Jam.
    best if u dont live around there dont go there and contribute to the jam

Go some where nearer to your place...

obviously all the reviews are done by the same individual who have been talking nonsense in this forum.

All those who disagree should give it a thumbs down.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Reach there about 9.
    Jem = Jam.
    you actually bother to drive 1 hour from your home to check out JEM? this show how attract JLD has become. Yet another credible validation of JLD.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

obviously all the reviews are done by the same individual who have been talking nonsense in this forum.

It's actually unfair to rate it so badly in all areas, especially since it has not been built yet.

It will have its fair share of supporters, people who want to be in fast action and don't mind the crowd or noise or even possibility of pollution. Just a small portion of these people can cause a sell-out, not necessarily due to any other reasons.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Reach there about 9.
    Jem = Jam.
    I went during off peak times. Had to queue for parking though. Had lunch at Lenas, good food, service staff overwhelmed though. Overall shopping experience decent, was turned off a little by the tiles but considering the profile of shoppers here, it might be a good call - most of them appear oblivious to these conditions. Very disappointed with the Kinokuniya store size and books selection. It might not do well here - the profiles of the shoppers here I feel will not be able to sustain it.

Most important question to conclude here is whether buying for own stay or investment. For own stay there are many other better choices. For investment, the risk appear limited - I am sure there will be strong rental demand, although I am certain that the profiles will not be excellent.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni
    I went during off peak times. Had to queue for parking though. Had lunch at Lenas, good food, service staff overwhelmed though. Overall shopping experience decent, was turned off a little by the tiles but considering the profile of shoppers here, it might be a good call - most of them appear oblivious to these conditions. Very disappointed with the Kinokuniya store size and books selection. It might not do well here - the profiles of the shoppers here I feel will not be able to sustain it.

Most important question to conclude here is whether buying for own stay or investment. For own stay there are many other better choices. For investment, the risk appear limited - I am sure there will be strong rental demand, although I am certain that the profiles will not be excellent.

The granite floor tiles are dirty and filthy looking. I am hoping they will start polishing them before their official TOP.

The road is too small in Jurong East Area.. Before all this shopping mall, already JAM... Now with all the increased traffic, become more JAM...

Dun think the attempt from review will bring down price as it only show the demand on the project..

There's always the trade-off, amenities v congestion.
    “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

Quote Originally Posted by oops
    Dun think the attempt from review will bring down price as it only show the demand on the project..
    Of course la... Don't think a few comment online can affect the price.... Just my personnel point of view of JE now as I stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    The road is too small in Jurong East Area.. Before all this shopping mall, already JAM... Now with all the increased traffic, become more JAM...
    There will be several new road going in and out of J gate. Take a look at Masterplan 2008 map.

Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    Not more JEM meh?

Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni
    It's actually unfair to rate it so badly in all areas, especially since it has not been built yet.

It will have its fair share of supporters, people who want to be in fast action and don't mind the crowd or noise or even possibility of pollution. Just a small portion of these people can cause a sell-out, not necessarily due to any other reasons.

How can anyone rate J Gateway transport link as 1 star when the project is located right next to one of the largest integrated transportation hub in Singapore?? reviewer must really hate Jurong apartment.

Lol, what a joker you are, why dont you just accept the negative comments of others instead of pointing fingers at others

JLD n JEM are ok, J Gateway sucks
    you actually bother to drive 1 hour from your home to check out JEM? this show how attract JLD has become. Yet another credible validation of JLD.