Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4914192429303132333435363738394449545964 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 2455

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTGZkN_VqyI

A little joke here on why Jip Jip likes Jurong!
    Lessen the tension on this thread!

Errr may i ask how much capital appreciation you expect from a 900+sqft unit bought at $1.6 million at gateway ? For the unit to hit 3.75% rental you would already need to rent out at $5k a month. If the price of the unit goes up to $2 million that is assuming it does , how much then do you think you need to rent that unit to get 3.75% gross yield. We are not even talking about 4 or 5% yield here
    Quote Originally Posted by oops
    JLD for self stay cum investment due to further capital appreciation and rental.

Quote Originally Posted by taeyeon
    WOW??!!

S$ 2,396,440 (Guide Price)
    S$ 1,810.00 psf (built-up)
    1,324 sqft / 123 sqm (built-up)

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-j-gateway
    2.3 mil can buy...

Please continue.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu
    People saying Watertown can sell $1600psf, of course J gateway no problem.
    Their tv adv n millon dollar waterway or some call it longkang does boost the sale, and water means $€ŁĄ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu
    after reading the massive pages of arguments here between ringo33 and regulator. whom i do not know either of them.
    The both of them are the same person actually. I didnt say, somebody told me.

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    2.3 mil can buy...

Please continue.

Corals At Keppel Bay Indicative Pricing.

Attractive Prices!

1 Bedroom from $1.462m onwards

2 Bedroom from $1.778m onwards

3 Bedroom from $2.196m onwards

3 Bedroom Deluxe from $2.367m onwards

Mohamed Ismail, CEO of PropNex, said: "Sky Habitat at Bishan... is $1,600 psf (per square foot). Bishan 8, opposite, goes at $1,100. In other words, when you buy a resale unit, you are going to pay lower per square foot... absolute quantum is going to be lower, which means you pay lesser ABSD (additional buyer's stamp duty) to the government."
    What does this tell you?

Within Keppel Bay 500m no major amenities like malls,office, hospital. Not as intergrated as JLD.

9xxsqf=1500
    7xxsqf=1600
    6xxsqf=1650
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    9xxsqf=1500
    7xxsqf=1600
    6xxsqf=1650
    This place makes all my pc looked dirt cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by oops
    Within Keppel Bay 500m no major amenities like malls,office, hospital. Not as intergrated as JLD.
    Wahahahaha
    Hello oops. How's cheque collection so far?
    Last edited by ecimbew; 18-06-13 at 19:41.

Sorry, I'm thinking to purchase my very first condo but not very sure the process. GO through the thread mention the sales is start from next Friday so I need to submit the cheque first. Does it mean if I want to purchase one unit like #01-01, 1 Million. SO I need to sign a cheque and submit, and wat will be the figure I need to fill? If there is balloting require, and if I'm not got it, the cheque will be return, but if got it, I need to arrange with bank for the loan?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Wahahahaha
    Hello oops. How's cheque collection so far?
    I think the take up rate of this site is going to shock many industry player.

Try going this weekend and you will know.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33

Yes yes no doubt. I was there on the first day. I don't have place to sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by CondoSGP
    Sorry, I'm thinking to purchase my very first condo but not very sure the process. GO through the thread mention the sales is start from next Friday so I need to submit the cheque first. Does it mean if I want to purchase one unit like #01-01, 1 Million. SO I need to sign a cheque and submit, and wat will be the figure I need to fill? If there is balloting require, and if I'm not got it, the cheque will be return, but if got it, I need to arrange with bank for the loan?
    Submit cheque first for interest in the unit you are eyeing. But I think there might be ballots.

Better think twice before it is too late

I find it so ironical that the same group of noise maker first time home buyers that complain pty price too high are now buying pty at such high prices. I think this project will punish these noise makers jialat jialat and I do not think there will be many existing pty owners willing to pay absd to buy this project
    Last edited by Regulators; 18-06-13 at 20:30.

No need to fill in any figure. But better to check how much u can loan first. Got many bankers there to help u do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33

Agree, I think this project will be a major sellout, with a capital M. The interesting thing is to see what psf price pple are willing to fork out - will it go higher than $1600++psf, if so how high will it go?

Sure isn't prudent to chase after the price.

I will sit, watch and wait in the sidelines....Really keen to know about the sales. Also an excellent opportunity to study herd behavior

Anyways no more vitamin M

I also cant believe there r ppl who rely solely on what showroom agents tell them without doing their own independent research on rental. Really unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mu
    I will sit, watch and wait in the sidelines....Really keen to know about the sales. Also an excellent opportunity to study herd behavior

Anyways no more vitamin M

Are we at the Peaking Phase of the cycle?

Signs of Peaking phase (Boom)
    • Vacancy rates are low
    • Rents rise rapidly to levels that place significant financial pressure on tenants
    • Yields fall as prices rise proportionally more than rents rise
    • Easy to obtain property finance
    • The length of time to sell a property reduces markedly
    • Sellers regularly achieve asking price
    • Many first time buyers
    • Few repossessions or distressed sale
    • Strong demand spurs new supply
    • New construction underway and in the pipeline
    • Prices increase rapidly before flattening and peaking

Can someone tell me is the Faber walk site $687psf bid by world class land higher or the Jurong gateway land?

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    Can someone tell me is the Faber walk site $687psf bid by world class land higher or the Jurong gateway land?
    Jurong gateway $705psf
    See this: http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Boon+Lay+Way+site+next+to+Jurong+East+MRT+sees+12+bids+with+a+top+bid+of+$369m+by+MCL+Land/

Heng ah, still got buffer, if not CM8 sure come after next Friday! I don't why 18 developers so bullish about Faber walk, tat place took many years to sell tat Faber condo, last time!

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    This place makes all my pc looked dirt cheap.
    Think it make most RCR looks good!
    Caspian started the bull run... what will JGate will be?
    BTW.. I missed the Caspian boat big time...

Am thinking should I go for JG so as not to miss again..
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    Think it make most RCR looks good!
    Caspian started the bull run... what will JGate will be?
    BTW.. I missed the Caspian boat big time...

Am thinking should I go for JG so as not to miss again..
    Ah i remember the caspian effect. I went there but majority sold out. Then i bought subsale and sold it for a good profit. I was so sure it will make money even though the one i bought has some views of the mrt. Hehe.

Buy if you have spare cash. I wont buy bcos i cannot flip. So i will just buy fh subsale.

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    Heng ah, still got buffer, if not CM8 sure come after next Friday! I don't why 18 developers so bullish about Faber walk, tat place took many years to sell tat Faber condo, last time!
    Developers will bid higher for any land sale. All they need is to put more rooms into each unit they built (eg 3 rooms into a 800 sqft unit or 4 rooms into a 900 unit) and sell to people at higher psf. People will still buy because they are still affordable.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    Jurong gateway $705psf
    See this: http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Boon+Lay+Way+site+next+to+Jurong+East+MRT+sees+12+bids+with+a+top+bid+of+$369m+by+MCL+Land/

I still prefer faber walk as I want peace and cannot squeeze with the 6.9mii people who will gather are jurong east

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods
    Developers will bid higher for any land sale. All they need is to put more rooms into each unit they built (eg 3 rooms into a 800 sqft unit or 4 rooms into a 900 unit) and sell to people at higher psf. People will still buy because they are still affordable.

Lol how true. World class land expert in Mickey Mouse?