Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 510152025262728293031323334354045505560 ... LastLast

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

This is the dumbest thing one can say coz it is needless to say. I can also say Singapore linked to Thailand via the causeway n a series of roads heading north...geezzz

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    JLD is linked to all other part of Singapore via road and MRT tracks.

Is it normal till now still no sales update ? The last weekend is only cheque collection not selling is it ? .... Otherwise HK Land should at least announce something to SGX... Any agent has info ?

Didnt you say that you have vested interest in JLD because you own a property in Bukit Batok?

Anyway, please stop making silly remarks about JLD for not being up to orchard standards because JLD was never meant to be one.
    but we have some in the forum, perhaps they are agents, alluding that JLB will be right up there with prime CCR and orchard leh. I read already cannot help but laugh

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Is it normal till now still no sales update ? The last weekend is only cheque collection not selling is it ? .... Otherwise HK Land should at least announce something to SGX... Any agent has info ?
    There is no sales. Sales will start next Fri with balloting. What is going on now is viewing by appointment and submission of cheques for those interested to ballot.

Thanks. Hey if truly HK style it will announce through press "xxxx cheques collected" to further boost the "buying momentum"

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Thanks. Hey if truly HK style it will announce through press "xxxx cheques collected" to further boost the "buying momentum"
    I went to have a look today. The agents say many cheques are collected. Of cos i don't expect them to say otherwise. Also the place quite packed with viewers considering it is a Monday lol. They are definitely generating considerable buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    This is the dumbest thing one can say coz it is needless to say. I can also say Singapore linked to Thailand via the causeway n a series of roads heading north...geezzz
    Just because you own a unit RH, that doesnt mean the bukit batok is special and that it is the only township that is qualify to linked to JLD.

I am glad now you know how stupid your argument sound.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Look who is bringing up regent ht n bukit batok again , what a stupid clown
    Just because you own a unit RH, that doesnt mean the bukit batok is special and that it is the only township that is qualify to linked to JLD.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    but we have some in the forum, perhaps they are agents, alluding that JLB will be right up there with prime CCR and orchard leh. I read already cannot help but laugh
    JLD blueprint was never about replacing Orchard nor does it try to pretend to be one. The only thing that is close is that psf price does over lap with prices in CCR. Then again, J Gateway is not the only OCR project that is selling as such high psf price.

when making comparison its better to compare apple to apple. E.. for similar property like J gateway (500sqft next to mrt in CCR orchard) it will already be in the region of >2000psf.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Wow, associating with jld makes it special? Why hasn't anyone thought of that lol. ... what a clown again. ..

Any idea which facing is good? Southwest facing can see the lake but face mrt track and future bus interchange, northeast facing hospital(not direct facing the building) and boonlay way. Hard to decide

JLD blueprint was never about replacing Orchard nor does it try to pretend to be one. The only thing that is close is that psf price does over lap with prices in CCR. Then again, J Gateway is not the only OCR project that is selling as such high psf price.

when making comparison its better to compare apple to apple. E.. for similar property like J gateway (500sqft next to mrt in CCR orchard) it will already be in the region of >2000psf.
    i think your comparison can be misleading and simplistic.

Bcos if you really want to compare you shld also take into account unit sizes. This is bcos the only reason why OCR is selling at psf that may overlap with some prices in CCR is bcos these OCR unit sizes have shrunk tremendously hence allowing developer to sell at very high psf.

so u are not actually comparing apple to apple lah.

My advice , if u not comfortable with any facing , don't buy
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieAng
    Any idea which facing is good? Southwest facing can see the lake but face mrt track and future bus interchange, northeast facing hospital(not direct facing the building) and boonlay way. Hard to decide

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieAng
    Die die don't face mrt track, u will have headaches wen u see the tracks and hear the sound coming.. I ever stay at caspian face the track, dabulek tahan!

Bcos if you really want to compare you shld also take into account unit sizes. This is bcos the only reason why OCR is selling at psf that may overlap with some prices in CCR is bcos these OCR unit sizes have shrunk tremendously hence allowing developer to sell at very high psf.

I did mention that is we compare similar size unit with attribute like being near MRT, CCR price are all above $2000psf.

Agree. If can choose please avoid mrt facing or blocks that will get echo or stereo of mrt noise.

In the past when flipping was possible (no ssd), it doesn't matter which unit you buy so long as lowest psf. The flipping was fast and buyers only look at map, not physical unit. However construction is 3~4 years, you are still under the ssd period. So by the time you are out of ssd, buyers get to see your top unit. They may be bothered by the noise. I am not saying everyone will avoid noise facing units. It is just troubling when you have buyers commenting 'yeee... so noise. Kids cannot study, must always close windows, and all sorts of reasons'.

If prices do fall drastically, i hope to buy lakeside area. But many bought with ssd, i don't think they can stomach the lost if need to sell.

I think the one making simplistic comparison is not ringo33 but is regulator...

I did mention that is we compare similar size unit with attribute like being near MRT, CCR price are all above $2000psf.

If regulator or anyone can share with me a private condo unit of size 500sqft within 200m from mrt within CBD area selling at 1600psf with at least 95 years lease remaining, please tell me, going to buy buy buy...

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies

If regulator or anyone can share with me a private condo unit of size 500sqft within 200m from mrt within CBD area selling at 1600psf with at least 95 years lease remaining, please tell me, going to buy buy buy...

Don't meant to start a fight as its very tiring.
    But this statement has been repeated and asked so many times and is a typical example of associating and comparing CBD and JLD again.
    Thus, JLD supporter cannot blame those who tends to compare prime area with JLD.
    Last edited by Xan; 17-06-13 at 21:39.

I don't get what you are driving at.
    forget about the lease or distance to MRT, if you can find a CCR selling at 1600psf you are not going to get shoebox size like J Gateway. Right?

They should sell the 3 bedroom at min $1500 psf and the 1 bedroom min $1800 psf.This pricing is much, much cheaper than Marina Bay condos which are selling at $4000 - 5000 psf.

I don't get what you are driving at.
    forget about the lease or distance to MRT, if you can find a CCR selling at 1600psf you are not going to get shoebox size like J Gateway. Right?
    He is basically implying JLD is as good as CBD and if u can get a CBD unit around 500sqft and is within 200m near mrt at 1600psf, he will buy. Else non JLD supporters can just shut up and don't keep complaining JLD is expensive.

I hope I interpret correctly

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/5-c...ish-2013-06-17

Interesting read: "Investment and risk are tied at the gut"

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Don't meant to start a fight as its very tiring.
    But this statement has been repeated and asked so many times and is a typical example of associating and comparing CBD and JLD again.
    Thus, JLD supporter cannot blame those who tends to compare prime area with JLD.
    Just trying to say CBD already pricing >2200psf for new launch 500sqft 1 bedder, and 3000psf for Bay Area and orchard. I'm never comparing JLD with city.

Regulator say at 1600psf, he rather buy city. But to get 1600psf city, the unit will be dammed big.... How to find city 500sqft at 1600psf? Not saying JLD is city standard but more on his statement that 1600psf, 800K can buy CBD condo within 200m mrt...

Paisei my England not very powerful...

Also very tired to explain all these again and again

He is basically implying JLD is as good as CBD and if u can get a CBD unit around 500sqft and is within 200m near mrt at 1600psf, he will buy. Else non JLD supporters can just shut up and don't keep complaining JLD is expensive.

I hope I interpret correctly
    See my post above...

Just trying to say CBD already pricing >2200psf for new launch 500sqft 1 bedder, and 3000psf for Bay Area and orchard. I'm never comparing JLD with city.

Regulator say at 1600psf, he rather buy city. But to get 1600psf city, the unit will be dammed big....

Paisei my England not very powerful...
    If this is the case, maybe your comparison should be RCR e.g Sennett which is a better fit. Else very misleading.

Apologies if I misinterpret your statement.

Cosmo at guillemard crescent. Not in CBD but near enough. 600+k for 420sqft. Freehold

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Cosmo at guillemard crescent. Not in CBD but near enough. 600+k for 420sqft. Freehold
    Must be in CBD la.. Or else rental not confirmed guillemard in district 14/15 right? Suburb too right?

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    But not within 200m near mrt right? He wants very near mrt.

If this is the case, maybe your comparison should be RCR e.g Sennett which is a better fit. Else very misleading.

Apologies if I misinterpret your statement.
    No worries as long as misunderstanding is cleared up