Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 491419202122232425262728293439444954 ... LastLast

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Waterford is 999yr n j gateway n queens are only 99yr so u see which will hold out in value better ten years later. Property is a long term investment so set your sights further. Also I am very surprised you don't even know river valley well. Do u know that Waterford is just minutes walk to boat quay n Somerset? You obviously don't. .. lol
    Yawn... Yes yes your Waterford holds its value very well. So well that its prices are now lower than AMK, Bishan, West Coast, Toa Payoh, even Punggol.

Very constant prices for Waterford. Nice. Come I clap. *clap clap*

Waterford is just one of the many examples, parc sophia going below 1600psf is another project in d9 selling below j gateway. In fact suggesting these condos to you would be giving you hints what to invest. But i would be casting pearls to swines especially to those that can't see beyond ten years. You can go ahead and pay $2000psf for j gateway n listen to all that crap agents sell to you, it will only cause all my condos to go up in value twofold. I have nothing to lose, just like offering ppl sound advice however direct it may sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Thanks Ringo33. Exactly my same points as above. I am bewildered about comments that says as long as a property is in the "prime" zone, it is a better buy for sure than any other suburban properties at the same price - doesn't matter if the "prime" zone property is located at the worst of all crevices.

The math is very simple when you put these elements together: zone, rental yield, price of condo:
    1. "Prime" zone + horrible rental yield = affordable condo
    2. Suburban zone + terrific rental yield = affordable condo
    3. "Prime" zone + terrific rental yield = damn expensive condo

Simple as that.

Mr. R must have liked option 1. very much and said that it's no brainer to invest in a horrible rental yield, as long as it is in a "prime" zone with an affordable price.

And notice I used the words "prime zone" and not "prime location" because they can be mutually exclusive of each other. That Waterford thingy is "prime" just because the zoneage is as such, just because the government says so. But it's location sucks.

Waterford is just one of the many examples, parc sophia going below 1600psf is another project in d9 selling below j gateway. In fact suggesting these condos to you would be giving you hints what to invest. But i would be casting pearls to swines especially to those that can't see beyond ten years. You can go ahead and pay $2000psf for j gateway n listen to all that crap agents sell to you, it will only cause all my condos to go up in value twofold. I have nothing to lose, just like offering ppl sound advice however direct it may sound.
    Ok ok yes yes there are indeed cheap condos in D9 with high rental yields that only you can find. I am not as competent in finding such condos. Paiseh pasieh. I am just wondering which cuckadoo will sell you his D9 condo at below $1600psf if the rental yield is high.
    Last edited by sunboy77; 16-06-13 at 00:46.

if I were u, I will keep quiet and snap up all the valued ccr properties if can. I will encourage them to go snap up the jurong condo. pls dont spoil mkt and keep promoting ccr properties, I want it minimal profile.

so pls pls pls, make the the jurong launches a SOLD OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    if I were u, I will keep quiet and snap up all the valued ccr properties if can. I will encourage them to go snap up the jurong condo. pls dont spoil mkt and keep promoting ccr properties, I want it minimal profile.

Yes yes please. As valuable as Waterford. Best kept secret. Shhhhh.....

A novice like you will always be a novice. I never said investing in prime district was for rental yield. Rich remain rich buying prime areas for a reason n that is capital appreciation. Value buys take into consideration rental or other aspects like tenure n location. If waterford being less than 10 minutes walk to orchard n Robertson quay is lousy location to you, i dont know what is good to you, maybe the only place you consider good location is near j cube n jem lol...
    Ok ok yes yes there are indeed cheap condos in D9 with high rental yields that only you can find. I am not as competent in finding such condos. Paiseh pasieh. I am just wondering which cuckadoo will sell you his D9 condo at below $1600psf if the rental yield is high.

Oh by the way, can give me your contacts for Parc Sophia that is currently going at below $1600psf but more than 4% rental yield? I will give you a cheque immediately plus $1k for your effort. Pleeeeaaase?

A novice like you will always be a novice. I never said investing in prime district was for rental yield. Rich remain rich buying prime areas for a reason n that is capital appreciation. Value buys take into consideration rental or other aspects like tenure n location. If waterford being less than 10 minutes walk to orchard n Robertson quay is lousy location to you, i dont know what is good to you, maybe the only place you consider good location is near j cube n jem lol...
    Yes yes sorry I am novice. Your Waterford has appreciated very well. Hopefully it will one day have a value higher than Punggol.

Anyway, i can speak till the cows come home n these dumbasses wont get it. Let them buy j gateway at $2000psf if they so wish, i will just sit back n wait for my ccr n rcr condos to shoot through the roof. When ocr play is over, these idiots will just watch n ask y they have not invested in a freehold condo in the prime district.
    Quote Originally Posted by leesg123

CCR property comes in many different form and shape, and they are not all investment class property.

Waterford Residence for one is not one of them. At 2.3% return per year for the past 6 years? Might as well just keep money in CPF because it offers 2.5%.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Anyway, i can speak till the cows come home n these dumbasses wont get it. Let them buy j gateway at $2000psf if they so wish, i will just sit back n wait for my ccr n rcr condos to shoot through the roof.
    Yes yes it will. You see Waterford prices? Closing in on Punggol prices liao. Appreciating very well despite its 2.7% rental yield. Amazing. Built into the crevices of a hill with no amenities but still appreciating so well. Must be because of its 10 mins walk to Somerset and Boat Quay. Doesn't matter if its located in a dung pit.

Btw just fyi i dont own any unit in Waterford residence just using it to illustrate that i would buy that for long term investment anytime compared to j gateway. There are many condo in the prime district i can quote that is a much better buy than j gateway , but i shant waste my time anymore casting pearls to swines
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    CCR property comes in many different form and shape, and they are not all investment class property.

Waterford Residence for one is not one of them. At 2.3% return per year for the past 6 years? Might as well just keep money in CPF because it offers 2.5%.

Anyway, i can speak till the cows come home n these dumbasses wont get it. Let them buy j gateway at $2000psf if they so wish, i will just sit back n wait for my ccr n rcr condos to shoot through the roof. When ocr play is over, these idiots will just watch n ask y they have not invested in a freehold condo in the prime district.
    It is no right to call people dumb ass just because you dont see the value in what others are seeing.

Honestly if you think RH Bukit Batok and Waterford is good, then I will say that anything in Singapore is also good.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Btw just fyi i dont own any unit in Waterford residence just using it to illustrate that i would buy that for long term investment anytime compared to j gateway. There are many condo in the prime district i can quote that is a much better buy than j gateway , but i shant waste my time anymore casting pearls to swines
    Actually for $1600psf, you cant get a 500sqft 1 bedder in prime district that is near MRT station.

Yes... agree!

Thanks for your advice. Didn't realize that there are many ccr projects with good rental yield and yet low prices like Waterford.

Didn't realize that investment doesn't just encompass rental yields but future appreciation as well. Just like Waterford - wow prices closing in so fast on Punggol prices already. Never mind its 2.7% rental yield. Wow appreciating so fast cos it's in the "prime" zone.

And didn't realize that JLD is made up of only JCube and JEM.

Thanks master for your good fundamentals.

Stop arguing boys and play nice

If Jurong Gateway takes off, property prices everywhere will also take off.

Everyone will gain, whether you own a prime or suburban condo.

To me, there is never right or wrong in buying property, it just boils down to what you want and how you feel. Some people like FH, some people don't mind LH..If you're happy, then good for you

Actually for $1600psf, you cant get a 500sqft 1 bedder in prime district that is near MRT station.
    Haha he already says 10 minutes walk to Orchard and boat quay means best location ma. Where got need MRT? Lol.

Oh come to think of it. 10 minutes is longer than my bus trip from redhill to Orchard. But still Waterford best la, appreciating so fast especially in the long run.

I can understand why single expats want to live in a one bedr in town , can't see any logic in renting a one bedr in the outskirt. Moreover a 6xxsft unit at j gateway going for $1 million will probably rent at an average $3k monthly, equating to 3+% yield. Judge for yourself if that is good investment.

Haha he already says 10 minutes walk to Orchard and boat quay means best location ma.

Oh come to think of it. 10 minutes is longer than my bus trip from redhill to Orchard. But still Waterford best la.
    CCR by definition is too big an area and not all are and projects in CCR can be considered as prime.

Also different people has different definition of prime. Some believe if you property is located in CCR, its prime regardless where is located.

Just like a plain white T-shirt that has got a design brand logo on it.
    Do you consider it as designer wear, or you are wearing a designer brand.

CCR by definition is too big an area and not all are and projects in CCR can be considered as prime.

Also different people has different definition of prime. Some believe if you property is located in CCR, its prime regardless where is located.

Just like a plain white T-shirt that has got a design brand logo on it.
    Do you consider it as designer wear, or you are wearing a designer brand.
    R33, i love your signature at the bottom of all your messages.

This two bedr at Waterford selling at $1750000 has a rental if $5k-5.5k a month. Is that 2.7% to you? What a clown. So a 6xxsqft unit at j gateway sold for $1 million renting at $3k a month is excellent rental yield to you? Go back to school and learn your maths

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ford-residence

Thanks for your advice. Didn't realize that there are many ccr projects with good rental yield and yet low prices like Waterford.

Didn't realize that investment doesn't just encompass rental yields but future appreciation as well. Just like Waterford - wow prices closing in so fast on Punggol prices already. Never mind its 2.7% rental yield. Wow appreciating so fast cos it's in the "prime" zone.

And didn't realize that JLD is made up of only JCube and JEM.

Thanks master for your good fundamentals.

I can understand why single expats want to live in a one bedr in town , can't see any logic in renting a one bedr in the outskirt. Moreover a 6xxsft unit at j gateway going for $1 million will probably rent at an average $3k monthly, equating to 3+% yield. Judge for yourself if that is good investment.
    The last I check, 1 bedder at Caspian is already rented out at $2950 to $3500 per month.

So a 600sqft 1 or 2 bedder at J Gateway, right next to MRT station, westgate Jem mall, NTF Hospital etc will probably be rented out at $3000 per month?

Probably.

This two bedr at Waterford selling at $1750000 has a rental if $5k-5.5k a month. Is that 2.7% to you? What a clown. So a 6xxsqft unit at j gateway sold for $1 million renting at $3k a month is excellent rental yield to you? Go back to school and learn your maths

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ford-residence
    Hahaha this Waterford unit has a rental of $5k - $5.5k per month ah? Where got say ah? You say one ah?

And J Gateway has transacted at $3k rental per month ah? Where got say ah? I last remembered that J Gateway not even built yet ley. Also you say one ah?

Wow you must be the Landlord Supremo. Come I clap for you. *clap clap*
    Last edited by sunboy77; 16-06-13 at 01:38.

Empirical data cannot lie. Waterford is doing 2.8% to 3.7%. It is a FACT. It's best rental yield is the same as the worst rental yield of Queens, which is not in the prime zone. This is also a FACT.

But Waterford best for capital appreciation in the long run la. Catching up on Punngol prices fast! Woohoo!

The last I check, 1 bedder at Caspian is already rented out at $2950 to $3500 per month.

So a 600sqft 1 or 2 bedder at J Gateway, right next to MRT station, westgate Jem mall, NTF Hospital etc will probably be rented out at $3000 per month?

Probably.
    Aiya he already says Jurong Gateway is only made up of JCube and JEM ma. Maybe $1,500 rental only la.

Wah then you telling everyone you very smart lor, buy a 99yr unit in jurong gateway for $1 million n hope to rent to bangla for $4k a month..clap clap... but for you to find your bangla tenant with wife n two kids 600sqft a bit small leh so how? Some more unit so tiny they cook curry everyone in the same level can smell how? Headache hor?

Hahaha this Waterford unit has a rental of $5k - $5.5k per month ah? Where got say ah? You say one ah?

And J Gateway has transacted at $3k rental per month ah? Where got say ah? I last remembered that J Gateway not even built yet ley. Also you say one ah?

Come I clap for you. *clap clap*

Wah then you telling everyone you very smart lor, buy a 99yr unit in jurong gateway for $1 million n hope to rent to bangla for $4k a month..clap clap... but for you to find your bangla tenant with wife n two kids 600sqft a bit small leh so how? Some more unit so tiny they cook curry everyone in the same level can smell how? Headache hor?
    Oh so sorry master. Your Waterford unit with an imaginary $5.5k rental is the best. Sorry sorry. And prices appreciating fast some more.

And J Gateway $3k rental is not imagined one. It has already happened! Sorry sorry....

Aiya river valley too lousy for you lah unit also too big for your tenants, think you stick to jurong best, remember to snap up your 6xxsqftunit at j gateway at nothing less than $1 million n don't rent at any amt less than $4k hor. Bangla with wife n kids die die also must persuade them to squeeze into the unit
    Empirical data cannot lie. Waterford is doing 2.8% to 3.7%. It is a FACT. It's best rental yield is the same as the worst rental yield of Queens, which is not in the prime zone. This is also a FACT.

But Waterford best for capital appreciation in the long run la. Catching up on Punngol prices fast! Woohoo!

Aiya river valley too lousy for you lah unit also too big for your tenants, think you stick to jurong best, remember to snap up your 6xxsqftunit at j gateway at nothing less than $1 million n don't rent at any amt less than $4k hor. Bangla with wife n kids die die also much persuade them to squeeze into the unit
    Ar? Waterford so spacious, so affordable, but its rental yield still lower than many other suburban condos ah? Aiyo how come ah? "Prime" zone some more ley.

Never mind la. Waterford for the long term appreciation! Woohoo!
    Last edited by sunboy77; 16-06-13 at 01:57.

Actually j gateway is te only project left in dist 22 that's not affected by the minimum average size rule of 70sqm. So going forward i oresume the supply of 1 bedder in the area will be limited?.