Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 51015161718192021222324253035404550 ... LastLast

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    it should hit 1900psf by 2016 when most developments are up!

signs in recent stock market is signaling another run upward....good to have correction along the way up....

up up and away...
    Hi...you could be right.

But, I really hoping a crash.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...you could be right.

But, I really hoping a crash.
    i suggest you work extra hard for your future...

i suggest you work extra hard for your future...
    Hi...I have always been working hard and am doing so now too.

A crash would certainly complement my hard work and diligence.

Work Smart, not work hard. Work hard is for labor, production operator......

it should hit 1900psf by 2016 when most developments are up!

signs in recent stock market is signaling another run upward....good to have correction along the way up....

up up and away...
    think trend is down... but good to trade dividend stocks at each sharp correction

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Since sail launch till marina bay was developed , only a few years , how u compare with jld?the time jld will take to develop is as long as a person just getting married n by the time it materialise , the couple's kid already ready to go army
    Bro you really got to research a bit lah....

Jem: Already opened, office open en dof this year

JCube fully opened

IMM revamped to be completed within this quarter

Big Box lates 1Q 2014

Westgate - 4Q 2013, office in another 6 months later

Venture avenue office development: won by Sim Lian TOP 2016

Genting Hotel: TOP 2016

NTF Hospital and community hospital end 2014

Devan Nair Institute already completed.

Science centre moving, estimated completed 2017 latest.

International Business PArk - already up and running many years ago with new building inside coming up

Can i know where is the 15- 20 years ah? its ok if you dont like the place, i also dont like Jurong... I am pure Orchard FH play, but even i am amazed at the pace and overall development plans... never seen such a holistic URA paln other than for the Marina bay area... Kudos to them

10,000 shoppers within the first hour. Welcome to Jurong East, the OCR Orchard Road

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Today mark the new beginning of JLD.

I think you mixed up liao , jem n j cube r in jurong east , jld refering to the major development at the lake area with offices, hotels n recreation etc. The latter will take donkey years
    Quote Originally Posted by CCR

JCube fully opened

Big Box lates 1Q 2014

International Business PArk - already up and running many years ago with new building inside coming up

Can i know where is the 15- 20 years ah? its ok if you dont like the place, i also dont like Jurong... I am pure Orchard FH play, but even i am amazed at the pace and overall development plans... never seen such a holistic URA paln other than for the Marina bay area... Kudos to them

Quote Originally Posted by oops
    Today mark the new beginning of JLD.
    the west dragon is awaken.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I think you mixed up liao , jem n j cube r in jurong east , jld refering to the major development at the lake area with offices, hotels n recreation etc. The latter will take donkey years

You are wrong.

Jurong Lake District consist of 2 part, the Jurong Gateway and the Lakeside District.

Jem, J Cube, J Gateway, Westgate, NTF Hospital, IMM, Genting Hotel and many other commercial site are located within the Jurong Gateway. This is the commercial and retail section of the JLD story.

While the chinese, japanese gardens, future science center, hotels and other tourist attraction (theme park) is inside lakeside district, which is the family and leisure part of JLD.

Combining both you have the one and only Jurong Lake District.

Sound very much like grand plan for Punggol in 1995... Now 18 years later, how much is Punggol worth? That will be lesson for JLD "investors"...

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    You are wrong.

Jurong Lake District consist of 2 part, the Jurong Gateway and the Lakeside District.

Jem, J Cube, J Gateway, Westgate, NTF Hospital, IMM, Genting Hotel and many other commercial site are located within the Jurong Gateway. This is the commercial and retail section of the JLD story.

While the chinese, japanese gardens, future science center, hotels and other tourist attraction (theme park) is inside lakeside district, which is the family and leisure part of JLD.

unlike marina bay which is really an extension & taps on the long established CBD and financial district, what is the unique or prime driving commercial force that will drive JLD?

what we are seeing now is infrastructure development, i.e. the hardware. But what is the software? new theme park? MICE? life science hub etc? so far i have not seen anything. What is clear is jurong has an existing residential and heartland catchment, so the retail malls, hospital, and such amenities are coming up first.

JLD will happen but i don't see it so soon. Any comparison with marina bay is just delusion and agent sales talk.
    of cos the govt can make it sooner but if they are they are not letting out the details yet.

Quote Originally Posted by felicia_sg
    Sound very much like grand plan for Punggol in 1995... Now 18 years later, how much is Punggol worth? That will be lesson for JLD "investors"...
    surprise to hear such comments......

Am i wrong to say the whole thing will take more than a decade to complete ?
    You are wrong.

Govt used to build a lot of HDB in Jurong West but not Jurong East. Correct me if I am wrong but there aren't many condo in Jurong East and this is definitely a hot project. North East line especially Punggol, Sengkang or Eastern side Pasir Ris, have too many PC & EC. The way govt release lands also damn weird. Thus, this project definitely has a lot of potential to investors.

JCube fully opened

Big Box lates 1Q 2014

This is a clear overall developments.

Quote Originally Posted by felicia_sg
    Punggol are just plans...
    JLD already up and running.... Habe you been there lately?
    Can you see the number of developments going on concurrently?

No wonder you say JLD no good lah and that it will take donkey years...
    This is just a forum k.... so not offence ya.... dont be mand or anything..

Just pop by Jurong East area to see together with the URA JLD map

Punggol are just plans...
    JLD already up and running.... Habe you been there lately?
    Can you see the number of developments going on concurrently?
    Punggol is a failed plan. Even today you have nothing but a sea of HDBs , not much commercial activities.

JLD actually has an established base of commercial activities. Not a nice place to live, but will be a good place to invest. Rental demand should be very strong.

Sekali HSR station will be in Jurong. Ho sei boh ho sei?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Punggol is a failed plan. Even today you have nothing but a sea of HDBs , not much commercial activities.

JLD actually has an established base of commercial activities. Not a nice place to live, but will be a good place to invest. Rental demand should be very strong.
    Agree totally.... Punggol's plan was just plans, they actual product totally deviate from their initial plans, But for JLD, those who are unsure, a quick drive there and a URA Jurong Lake District masterplan on hand will clear all doubts.... As I have said before I dont like the west, but we cannot be blinded by our prejudice and fail to recognise that JLD will be the next grand plan for the gahmen to import another 1.5m people into SG....

There will be 3 offices towers, 5 malls, huge International Business Park and hotel there in 3 years time.... look out for GLS land sales in 2013 second half and 2014 1h to see more plots being released..

Somehow the key for JLD is that there is momentum... evern since its been announced, all flocked there. that is the KEY... both gahmen and private all believe in it and land was tendered and bidded so off we go..

Look at Paya Lebar, Kallang Riverside, they have plans but private sector dont believe in it so now in limbo... thats why i say JLD sure cheong

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Sekali HSR station will be in Jurong. Ho sei boh ho sei?
    HSR Station?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...I have always been working hard and am doing so now too.

A crash would certainly complement my hard work and diligence.
    U knock off 530pm sharp everyday, this is call hard working?

10,000 shoppers within the first hour. Welcome to Jurong East, the OCR Orchard Road

Never seen such queue since Hello kitten... which is decentralised. The Western dam is now open. Developer's sales vs resales? Choose your entry properly while bearing in mind the property cycle, using "spare" cash only.

I am actually happy for people at the west. it is a win win situation. west people go and stay in west and hopefully skip going to central region for good. too crowded at ccr already and with less crowd from the west people, ccr people will be happy. we can stroll orchard rd in peace, less car there, more peacefully! everyone happy in this case. yahoo!!

HSR Station?
    high speed rail in jld = sure or not?

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    I am actually happy for people at the west. it is a win win situation. west people go and stay in west and hopefully skip going to central region for good. too crowded at ccr already and with less crowd from the west people, ccr people will be happy. we can stroll orchard rd in peace, less car there, more peacefully! everyone happy in this case. yahoo!!

agree with you. decentralisation is good. west also gets upside. happy people everywhere. that's why everyone is out to celebrate and do not mind queuing!

Actully 1mil for a 2bd is not that expensive. Kind of normal. Ppl just look at the quantum not psf. as a rental place it should be alright.

Am i wrong to say the whole thing will take more than a decade to complete ?
    You are wrong because you don't understand the past, present and future of JLD.