Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2712131415161718192021222732374247 ... LastLast

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

It is not about jld , it is the disproportionate pricing for an area like jurong that i am contending. In location, the district number takesc precedence over other considerations in property pricing here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    The potential buyers will decide and the results will be out soon.......We can then see how much faith these buyers have on the garmen planning for JLD.....

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    It is not about jld , it is the disproportionate pricing for an area like jurong that i am contending. In location, the district number takesc precedence over other considerations in property pricing here.
    You are quite right that the psf is very high for a 99LH at Jurong East at the moment. The potential is there, the money is getting smaller, the place is getting more crowded and the car is getting more expensive. How much buyers are willing to pay depend on how much need they have for it. I'm just TCSS and having fun only

Decentralisation, emerging new regional centre, may have started to close the price gap on CCR.

So if the norm for jurong is going to be $1600psf, then ccr is set for a run up in price soon. So this is the govt's idea of quelling runaway pty prices lol, what a bunch of jokers in the mnd

the whole island is worth more if they can successfully sell at 1600psf, so I hope they do well in the launch then...

Only those identified as regional centre can close the gap.Not all.

So if the norm for jurong is going to be $1600psf, then ccr is set for a run up in price soon. So this is the govt's idea of quelling runaway pty prices lol, what a bunch of jokers in the mnd

J gateway will be the most expensive condo in jurong for many years to come due to its unique location. And no, 1600psf will not be a normal for jurong
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    J gateway will be the most expensive condo in jurong for many years to come due to its unique location. And no, 1600psf will not be a normal for jurong
    what would be a normal psf for jurong?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    what would be a normal psf for jurong?
    When jld is completed I reckon 1100 to 1300psf for condo within 400m to mrt. The success of j gateway will have tremendous impact on the entire region and mcl land will need to price this high in order to make more from the other site next to CIS.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

CCR is definitely underpriced coz the herd is running to OCR, If tanah merah can sell for 1400 psf bow come JLD cannot sell for 1650 psf?

You know mah bow tan is the atas type od person right? If he move his whole ministry there, then he must have big plans for JLD plus JLD is under tharman so what do you think? Sure good lah....

From my nick, you know I am hard core CCR, but even I am impressed with the scale and the plan for JLD.... It's really quite unique and kudos to the team who drew up plan...

Imagine walking from jurong east mrt to the lake via elevated walkway.... U will know what I mean when you walk the elevated walkway in Bangkok.... It feels so much smoother, seamless, and you don't need to fight with the traffic below....

Price from $78xk up.
    Size from 474sf up.

I find some people underestimate the west, so don't deserve the higher psf...... my take is if J condo can takes off with the high 1650 psf, which I don't see why not, wen it can happen to centro at ang mo kio, Wich can only boast near ang mo kio mrt, it will set a bench mark for the whole property market.... probably in the future : for woodlands and pungol 1.3-4k psf, Jurong and serangoon 1.6-8 k psf, redhill and tiong bahru 1.8-2k psf and District 9 is 2.5-3k psf..... Tat will make yeoh tan go buy nirvana condo!!

Today preview and JEM opening will definately rock the news!

Quote Originally Posted by oops
    Today preview and JEM opening will definately rock the news!
    Avoid that area if got no business there ! Sure jam.

Bishan SkyHabitat is also 1650 isn't it ? So this JLD is to match Bishan MRT price right ?
    Is the HDB in this JLD area in the same price range as in Bishan ?

Park at Clementi Mall, take MRT there.

Park at Clementi Mall, take MRT there.
    Parking at Clementi mall during weekend is equally bad. Can park at IMM (first 3 hrs free), then take free capitamall shuttle bus to JCube.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolstuff
    Parking at Clementi mall during weekend is equally bad. Can park at IMM (first 3 hrs free), then take free capitamall shuttle bus to JCube.
    IMM will perhaps be the worst place to park this weekend. Anything that is FREE, sure will be stampede

This project is making me salivating

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Bishan SkyHabitat is also 1650 isn't it ? So this JLD is to match Bishan MRT price right ?
    HDB around JLD area will chiong for sure due to the rental demand for cheap public housing from healthcare workers.

IMM will perhaps be the worst place to park this weekend. Anything that is FREE, sure will be stampede
    True la. Mabbe all the agents already park their cars there in the morning.

Sky habitat Psf avg shd be less than 1500 but the size of the unit are bigger, so the quantum is higher...

Hdb in Jurong does not match bishan, but the private rental for Jurong is much more than bishan, if u know the rental yield of caspian and lakeshore?!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

You likely buying at a future price for a vision that will take 30-40 years to fully develop... By then, you would have make much money else where than waiting for vision to materialise, just like punggol..,

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Yes Jurong Gateway can never be like Orchard and it has a lot to do, to be like Orchard. But the government's vision of Jurong Gateway is NOT to turn it to another Orchard! Please look at the Masterplan (and I believed you have not) and know that Jurong Gateway is going to be turned into
    Shopping belt +
    New business district with new office clusters +
    New medical hub +
    Edutainment facilities +
    Jurong Lake Village +
    New recreational facilities and high-end hotel clusters at a new waterway,
    many of these elements that Orchard do not have, and will never have.

And bcos Jurong Gateway is not Orchard, that's why you can buy it at as low as $1400psf now. And the keyword is NOW bcos I am sure this price is never going to be anymore.

When you buy J Gateway, you are buying the confirmed future (yes you do not need a crystal ball for this because the government has done the favor for you) at an affordable price, NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    You likely buying at a future price for a vision that will take 30-40 years to fully develop... By then, you would have make much money else where than waiting for vision to materialise, just like punggol..,
    Yes. In fact, buying many properties in Singapore is always like buying the future because our government has already given you a crystal glass of what is going to happen.

Imagine that you are staring at JLD 10 years from now. Can you still get $1600 psf at that stage? Being an established base for Singapore's 2nd business district with more than 5 million sqft of office spaces? Not forgetting that all the ports and import/export activities would have been shifted to Tuas by year 2027?

Now imagine the whole JLD concept being dislodged from its current location and being shifted to Marina or Bayfront. What is the fair price now? $3k psf easily?
    So why shouldn't JLD be priced at half of such price at its current location?

Wow JEM mall really got orchard feel!

My point is just becoz some malls sprouting up in jurong does not warrant prices to go sky high to be higher or equal to areas like river valley. Waterford residences is going for $15xx-16xxpsf, so jurong on par with river valley ? What is the logic ?
    Seriously I do not know any advantage of living in River Valley besides its proximity to Orchard and the town.

Imagine the whole of Singapore sink to the bottom of the sea except JLD. The JLD will still survive on its own, given that all the aspects of life-sustaining infrastructure (such as reservoir), commercial, financial, education, recreational, retail, housing, government, transportation, industrial, medical, nature (yes even nature) are all still there.

But let's say whole of Singapore sinks to the bottom of the sea but leaving River Valley intact? River Valley might as well just sink with the rest.

Of course I am not banging on the day that Armageddon happens. But I am trying to show you how extensive Jurong is going to be.

So that's the logic.

And gosh...
    Did I hear some people still saying that the new JLD is just a few new malls sprung up here and there?

That means you don't know what the JLD is about. Will advise you to go read up more. Or see maisonjai's video again.

I have to agree on that. Buying a place based on future pricing to again wait 15 years to fully materialise is dumb. Moreover, why not live in places that have already materialised.
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear

I have to agree on that. Buying a place based on future pricing to again wait 15 years to fully materialise is dumb. Moreover, why not live in places that have already materialised.
    Simple: you cannot get prices of current when the future is materialized.
    Just like some people says buying The Sail at $700psf in 2005 is dumb bcos you are paying for the future.