Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429343944 ... LastLast

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

A crash will be coming. Please take care.

Why you say crash coming? Can share your brilliant enlightened analysis?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Forget about Ivory Heights. All the buzz at JLD will only make sellers even greedier, while potential buyers will only buy for en bloc potential.

Perhaps, one should start looking at where the Jurong Region Line leads to instead of just focusing on Jurong East.
    If I can find a unit for 900 psf should i buy?

Looking at the response.Demand will exceed the units supply. Only the lucky ones get the units.

Prices crashing through the roof
    Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    A crash will be coming. Please take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Prices crashing through the roof
    Thats a good one! lol

Talking

We love to set new records! Buy high sell higher!!! Through the roof it goes! (Caution is prudent? Cannot miss the boat again!!!! Ha ha ha)

It takes time to made these malls fall under 1 roof. Maybe 5 to 8 years to fill up those empty space. Its difficult to shop from this mall to another.

once the elevated walkway is completed it will be quite a sight at Jurong Gateway man... plus walking from one building to another will be a breeze

Those who doesn't like to live in a mix dev will probably consider this dev.

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    If I can find a unit for 900 psf should i buy?
    You will need to be crazy to pay 900 psf for IH. At this kind of entry price no chance for en bloc.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    It takes time to made these malls fall under 1 roof. Maybe 5 to 8 years to fill up those empty space. Its difficult to shop from this mall to another.
    I have no idea what are you talking about.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

once the elevated walkway is completed it will be quite a sight at Jurong Gateway man... plus walking from one building to another will be a breeze
    It will be a green town. Kbw is planning to cycle to work

Got invitation to visit the showroom this weekend. Still contemplating whether to buy now or later from first hand owners (resale) with a deep discount

Quote Originally Posted by pmet
    Got invitation to visit the showroom this weekend. Still contemplating whether to buy now or later from first hand owners (resale) with a deep discount
    Why would first hand owners want to sell you with any discount at all, if only the lucky ones can get this?

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Why would first hand owners want to sell you with any discount at all, if only the lucky ones can get this?
    Bcos stupid yowetan says prices will crash.

lol... I see alot of hype in this project and hype can die down so it's not a matter of if but when? Anytime between now and top can be a bargaining period so I'm not in a rush to make an entry. However, if I can't resist the offer (such as choice unit), I may actually end up to be the sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by pmet
    lol... I see alot of hype in this project and hype can die down so it's not a matter of if but when? Anytime between now and top can be a bargaining period so I'm not in a rush to make an entry. However, if I can't resist the offer (such as choice unit), I may actually end up to be the sucker.
    This project is not a hype. I expect demand to be very high. It will pull with the psf of nearby properties, including Hundred Trees.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    This project is not a hype. I expect demand to be very high. It will pull with the psf of nearby properties, including Hundred Trees.
    Hundred Trees like a bit far from Jurong East? One is along west coast.. One is in Jurong Town Hall...

Frankly speaking I feel the development in Jurong East is nothing much... Jurong East is being underdeveloped before this... Compared Tampines to Jurong East..

You will need to be crazy to pay 900 psf for IH. At this kind of entry price no chance for en bloc.
    650 psf lower than J Gateway and at a quieter part of Jurong Gateway at the front part and across the road to Jurong Lake direct at the back end.

at 900 psf its 1.53m for a true 1700 sq ft unit with no balcony, bay windows, alc ledge and planter boxes not worth it?

The enbloc price will definitely be more than 2m per unit (and that is conservative) so for a 500k upside and smack right in the middle of Jurong Gateway and Jurong Lake not worth it?

So at what price is reasonable? 600 psf? 700 psf?

Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    Hundred Trees like a bit far from Jurong East? One is along west coast.. One is in Jurong Town Hall...

Frankly speaking I feel the development in Jurong East is nothing much... Jurong East is being underdeveloped before this... Compared Tampines to Jurong East..
    JLD is the future, not the past.

650 psf lower than J Gateway and at a quieter part of Jurong Gateway at the front part and across the road to Jurong Lake direct at the back end.

at 900 psf its 1.53m for a true 1700 sq ft unit with no balcony, bay windows, alc ledge and planter boxes not worth it?

The enbloc price will definitely be more than 2m per unit (and that is conservative) so for a 500k upside and smack right in the middle of Jurong Gateway and Jurong Lake not worth it?

$1650psf at J Gateway is applicable for small 1 bedder unit. For larger 3 bedder etc, the psf price will be much much lower. Perhaps at $1300psf.

if a developer en bloc the entire IH site (which is huge) at say $1200psf, ($2m/1700sqft). their breakeven cost will be at least $1700psf.
    So selling price will be minimum $1900psf (not average), which will translate to $2m for a sub 1000sqft apartment.

Also for IH, the site is around 650m long. So the asking price for a unit from one end to the other could be very different. Hence how do you expect the residents to agree on the common realistic price for en bloc?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Hi...I understand you are vested in Hundred Trees, but the reality hurts when newest is not faring well.

The another warning is "It" is crashing and QE is ending.

Hi...I understand you are vested in Hundred Trees, but the reality hurts when newest is not faring well.

reduction of 85b pm bond purchases does not mean short term rate is going up anytime soon, 2019 probably
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Yes, I'm vested. Newest's developer probably made a mistake by building cluster housing priced about $3 mil in this current market at that location. For $3 mil buyes might as well buy the landed next to Newest. We were all speculating mainly MM apartments, which indeed did quite well in Newest. However my post has another meaning.

I have no idea what are you talking about.
    The malls were scatter all over the place. Long walking distance from one to another.

i think currently this psf or enbloc price is not possible. Need to wait until JLD starts to take more concrete shape down the years then maybe possible. But meanwhile IT's lease is running down. So can owners wait? how long they need to wait is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    The malls were scatter all over the place. Long walking distance from one to another.
    the distant from IMM to J Cube (furthest end to end) is the same distant as Orchard ION to Mandarin Gallery and the entire Jurong Gateway is built within a 600m radius. Within that, you have 5 malls and perhaps 6 in future, hospital, MRT station, office buildings, condo etc.

What scatter all over the place or long distant are you talking about?

$1650psf at J Gateway is applicable for small 1 bedder unit. For larger 3 bedder etc, the psf price will be much much lower. Perhaps at $1300psf.

if a developer en bloc the entire IH site (which is huge) at say $1200psf, ($2m/1700sqft). their breakeven cost will be at least $1700psf.
    So selling price will be minimum $1900psf (not average), which will translate to $2m for a sub 1000sqft apartment.

Also for IH, the site is around 650m long. So the asking price for a unit from one end to the other could be very different. Hence how do you expect the residents to agree on the common realistic price for en bloc?
    I think 1300 might not be possible. Minimum also 1350-1400
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds
    I think 1300 might not be possible. Minimum also 1350-1400
    even then, J Gateway is located right next to the malls and mrt station, IH on the other hand could be as far as 800m away from JE mrt station depending which end you talking about.