Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182328333843 ... LastLast

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

1850 psf? Record price? Developers huat... Still got meat left for small time investors ? A one mil one bedder can fetch 4k monthly rent ( have to compete with HDBs all around)? With ABSD, how much capital appreciation are we looking at? What kind of selling price should we be asking in the future?

good or bad you will only know upon TOP....

many still think jurong is an old factory area / slum / filthy place...

Bro, we all know Jurong transforming lah... I am talking about "meat" The kind of gain we got when we bought in 2009 and sold in 2013 kind lah hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Zile
    1850 psf? Record price? Developers huat... Still got meat left for small time investors ? A one mil one bedder can fetch 4k monthly rent ( have to compete with HDBs all around)? With ABSD, how much capital appreciation are we looking at? What kind of selling price should we be asking in the future?
    Average price for 1 bedder should be in the region of 1650psf and peak at around $1850psf for those upper floor units (perhaps with premium fittings etc).

I believe that in 3 to 4 years time, 1 bedder should have no problem hitting $2000psf, which like you said, $1m for 1 bedder.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Cool

Good for 1st timer. For investment say 3rd property, take 1750psf mean price, 13%(ABSD) + 2% (agent commission when we sell) > 260 psf!!!

MCL confirm huat!

J gateway will drive up prices of resale condos in the area.

If J Gateway sold out then i think surrounding old condos like Westmere, Parc Oasis and Ivory goes up 100psf...

Lets see if I am right...

the jewel also got ppl said collected 600 cheques, but sold only 200+ on deput...

but of cos i wish J will do well...

Talking

Still cheaper than sky habitat initial launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zile
    1850 psf? Record price? Developers huat... Still got meat left for small time investors ? A one mil one bedder can fetch 4k monthly rent ( have to compete with HDBs all around)?
    I don't think 1-br can fetch $4k there. Can't be the same price as Sail.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    I don't think 1-br can fetch $4k there. Can't be the same price as Sail.
    3.5k should be reasonable.

Actually rent at the sail is not that fantastic.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Hi...stock market is crashing. Be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...stock market is crashing. Be careful.
    Your boss told me you are the first to fly kite.

TIA

this will put sky habitat to shame simply due to lower quantum
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    this will put sky habitat to shame simply due to lower quantum
    but the shoebox sizes are quite a shame too...

Quote Originally Posted by neuron
    How about the ec next to ivory height?
    Ivory height to me is a overpriced hdb. The facade looks so hdb-like, not the nice modern one but the old type, compare to toh guan hdb, you would think toh guan hdb is "condo" and ivory height is "hdb".

The ec again is an ec, much further away from jurong east mrt.

This is the one and only real condo in jurong east.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Ivory height to me is a overpriced hdb. The facade looks so hdb-like, not the nice modern one but the old type, compare to toh guan hdb, you would think toh guan hdb is "condo" and ivory height is "hdb".

The ec again is an ec, much further away from jurong east mrt.

This is the one and only real condo in jurong east.
    Mayfair parc oasis are both in jurong east

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Mayfair parc oasis are both in jurong east
    I still consider those Chinese Garden condos. Not the same.
    But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    I still consider those Chinese Garden condos. Not the same.
    But that's just me.
    I agree that those at Chinese Garden cannot be compared to J Gateway location as well...

I also agree Ivory heights is not even near to J Gateway, but I am referring to the location and the potential for appreciation...

If there are no other location walkable to Jurong Gateway, Ivory heights is the best... and its only selling for 788 psf (last transaction), less then half of J Gateway, I think if J gateway sell out then Ivory can easlily command 950psf?

That is still at least 40 to 50% cheaper than J Gateway, and I think once J Gateway sell out, the enbloc fever will start knocking on Ivory's door

I just went into Property Guru, from what I can see, only one unit selling and it over priced at 1000 psf.... so even if there are buyers, there are not sellers.... 600 unit development and only one unit selling... thats quite abnormal

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    I agree that those at Chinese Garden cannot be compared to J Gateway location as well...

I also agree Ivory heights is not even near to J Gateway, but I am referring to the location and the potential for appreciation...

If there are no other location walkable to Jurong Gateway, Ivory heights is the best... and its only selling for 788 psf (last transaction), less then half of J Gateway, I think if J gateway sell out then Ivory can easlily command 950psf?

That is still at least 40 to 50% cheaper than J Gateway, and I think once J Gateway sell out, the enbloc fever will start knocking on Ivory's door

I just went into Property Guru, from what I can see, only one unit selling and it over priced at 1000 psf.... so even if there are buyers, there are not sellers.... 600 unit development and only one unit selling... thats quite abnormal
    There is actually another residential site right next to j gateway. It's marked as reserved site in the masterplan

There is actually another residential site right next to j gateway. It's marked as reserved site in the masterplan
    If J Gateway managed to get a good response then the other plot will be event higher, if that is the case then wouldnt ivory gets even higher prices?

Do you think 100psf increase will happen for Ivory in 3 months time? that is if there is even any transaction since no one is selling

This project is trying to sell at Echelon prices with Echelon marketing

Would it repeat the success of Echelon or failed miserably like Sky Habitat

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    If J Gateway managed to get a good response then the other plot will be event higher, if that is the case then wouldnt ivory gets even higher prices?

Do you think 100psf increase will happen for Ivory in 3 months time? that is if there is even any transaction since no one is selling
    Forget about Ivory Heights. All the buzz at JLD will only make sellers even greedier, while potential buyers will only buy for en bloc potential.

Perhaps, one should start looking at where the Jurong Region Line leads to instead of just focusing on Jurong East.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    This project is trying to sell at Echelon prices with Echelon marketing

Would it repeat the success of Echelon or failed miserably like Sky Habitat

Thats the correct marketing approach, something which IOI should have done for their Tillinq.

Jem has announced that it will officially open at 10am this Saturday, June 15. It had previously been scheduled to open on June 11, but was delayed due to an issue with fire safety certificates.

Jem has announced that it will officially open at 10am this Saturday, June 15. It had previously been scheduled to open on June 11, but was delayed due to an issue with fire safety certificates.
    Great perfect timing, open together with the show flat

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Great perfect timing, open together with the show flat

There should be hundreds of Hutton agent prowling the place this weekend.

Guys please please really think twice about visiting the showflat this weekend. Please go on a weekday instead to enjoy a more fruitful tour.
    Developer has received 900+ names to visit the showflat on this Saturday alone. Not forgetting the number of walk-ins that will throng the showflat. Made worse by the opening of JEM.

the perfect storm I coming, in remembrance of bishan 8 he he