Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't hate me because I'm a foreigner

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    eh moron, i already challenged you to prove that i harbor unreasonable fear or hatred towards foreigners.

don't be a bloody moron, go ahead and state your case
    no need lah.. do I care ? wat a butt head.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    no need lah.. do I care ? wat a butt head.

gave you a chance to prove your intellect but sigh, chose to slap yourself instead. rest my case, WAHAHAHAHAHA

"Stupidity is salvation for the ignorant" - Sir A.W.

Default Tampines JC EMPLOYED TUTOR to give tuition to forign "talented" students

While singaporeans kids struggling to get them enrolled into JC... It is very "intersting" to see JC take in students with poor command of "England"...

It give me the feeling that MOE has set high expectation for Singaporeans kids to JC.... while on the other hands... letting those FT to come in with special tuition class to help these group of foreigner students to cope with english... something is very wrong.

Why can't we reserve all jc places to singaporeans?
    Why can's our universities allow more poly students to further their studies? Why should we create a long education journey for those less talented singaporeans?

We can't we go back to basic.... Singaporean First?
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    While singaporeans kids struggling to get them enrolled into JC... It is very "intersting" to see JC take in students with poor command of "England"...

It give me the feeling that MOE has set high expectation for Singaporeans kids to JC.... while on the other hands... letting those FT to come in with special tuition class to help these group of foreigner students to cope with english... something is very wrong.

Why can't we reserve all jc places to singaporeans?
    Why can's our universities allow more poly students to further their studies? Why should we create a long education journey for those less talented singaporeans?

We can't we go back to basic.... Singaporean First?

the JC is using taxpayers' monies to hire tutor for these so-called 'scholars'.

i had maintained that our students, in the top-tiered JCs, are either on par, if not better than these scholars. the act is smacked against our long touted philosophy of meritocracy - that, itself, is my bugbear

gave you a chance to prove your intellect but sigh, chose to slap yourself instead. rest my case, WAHAHAHAHAHA

"Stupidity is salvation for the ignorant" - Sir A.W.

why do I bother with a irrational Xenophobic mad person? waste my time.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

the JC is using taxpayers' monies to hire tutor for these so-called 'scholars'.

i had maintained that our students, in the top-tiered JCs, are either on par, if not better than these scholars. the act is smacked against our long touted philosophy of meritocracy - that, itself, is my bugbear

Tell me u not phobic? read a few hate blogs everyday kao pay. say never focus Singaporean?

These things sometimes are investment being made. kao pay new citizen no integrate. no eat local curry etc. then integration start from young. thus some investment are made to cultivate early integration. Want 100% where got. everything have yield. sure have some failure 1.

KPKB every time. so wat $ are spend to hire tuition teachers? these guys maybe are maths genius? how u know? but they need help on language. so is that a problem? Perhaps with them and Singapore citizen we are able to develop some break through in future? all just so narrow minded kpkb

look far. also the tender good wat. create jobs for Singaporean. $ spend goes to teachers working. the $ not like go overseas.

so tell me u not xenophobic? everything foreign u fear? dont make me slap u.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Tell me u not phobic? read a few hate blogs everyday kao pay. say never focus Singaporean?

These things sometimes are investment being made. kao pay new citizen no integrate. no eat local curry etc. then integration start from young. thus some investment are made to cultivate early integration. Want 100% where got. everything have yield. sure have some failure 1.

KPKB every time. so wat $ are spend to hire tuition teachers? these guys maybe are maths genius? how u know? but they need help on language. so is that a problem? Perhaps with them and Singapore citizen we are able to develop some break through in future? all just so narrow minded kpkb

look far. also the tender good wat. create jobs for Singaporean. $ spend goes to teachers working. the $ not like go overseas.

We do not fear the foreigners..

Of all nations... which nation does what Singapore gahmen did?

If foreign talents really that good.. let do it at gahmen ministry firat lah..
    We vote in mp like condo mc... mc manage condo management...
    By doing so... we can save lot of monies...

If current gahment cannot accept... then why should we agree to let foreigner take our jobs... our place in education. ..

If the white pigs can agree to let ft take their minister positions... I salute them..
    If they cannot agree with this... and at the same time ask us to accept foreigners... I pui!
    Last edited by westman; 21-03-13 at 19:25.

We do not fear the foreigners..

Of all nations... which nation does what Singapore gahmen did?

If foreign talents really that good.. let do it at gahmen ministry firat lah..
    We vote in mp like condo mc... mc manage condo management...
    By doing so... we can save lot of monies...

If current gahment cannot accept... then why should we agree to let foreigner take our jobs... our place in education. ..

If the white pigs can agree to let ft take their minister positions... I salute them..
    If they cannot agree with this... and at the same time ask us to accept foreigners... I pui!
    ROFL..................Still ROFLing..

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

got a few FT become SCs, then become MPs and ministers.

The term xenophobic is being used rather too loosely. I for one think it's okay for Singaporeans to criticise our own country, govt etc. But for foreigners to come here and do it is plain rude and insulting. It doesn't make us xenophobic to put foreigners in their place. I was drinking in a pub recently, got talking with a chap from a neighbouring country. He had so many critical things to say about Singapore. After 10 minutes of his nonsense, I told him to pack up his bags and go back to his country instead of working here. He was shocked and walked away sheepishly.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    got a few FT become SCs, then become MPs and ministers.
    At the expense of singaporeans. ..

If they can give up their original citizenship... you trust them meh?
    Just because someone (happened to be our BELOVED perfect eye sight leaders) gave them something, they became quitters from their homeland and become our citizens... you trusth them meh?

If they can sold away their old countries..whay make you think they won't sell singapore....

狗改不了吃______... you fill in the blank..
    Last edited by westman; 21-03-13 at 23:13.

eh BIRD BRAIN, this is ranting agaist policies that go against the ethos of our pledge. EQUALITY - where on earth is the equality when local indians are supposed to stop cooking curry or shut their windows to cater to foreigners who can't tolerate the smell? as for the students, we have already established you have not witnessed first hand their quality.so please save for yourself, don't even try going down this route to defend yourself.

even if there is unhappiness, does this equate to UNREASONABLE FEAR or HATE? in all your rubbish spouting, you still have not established this. give you an example - I hate tobacco smoking, but is it equal to hating the smoker?? pity if u can't differentiate the sin and the sinner.

hate is i start spitting at anyone who isn't singaporean on the streets. hate is i start pouring urine on my neighbours' door. by the way, my neighbour is a hongkie and we get along totally well.

i believe you haven't been walk along the streets in a foreign country and been spat on - that is racist and xenophobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Matador
    The term xenophobic is being used rather too loosely. I for one think it's okay for Singaporeans to criticise our own country, govt etc. But for foreigners to come here and do it is plain rude and insulting. It doesn't make us xenophobic to put foreigners in their place. I was drinking in a pub recently, got talking with a chap from a neighbouring country. He had so many critical things to say about Singapore. After 10 minutes of his nonsense, I told him to pack up his bags and go back to his country instead of working here. He was shocked and walked away sheepishly.
    just ignore the rambling idiot. he can't even differentiate between an acceptable response to a stimuli and an unprovoked attack due to ethic differences.

eh BIRD BRAIN, this is ranting agaist policies that go against the ethos of our pledge. EQUALITY - where on earth is the equality when local indians are supposed to stop cooking curry or shut their windows to cater to foreigners who can't tolerate the smell? as for the students, we have already established you have not witnessed first hand their quality.so please save for yourself, don't even try going down this route to defend yourself.

even if there is unhappiness, does this equate to UNREASONABLE FEAR or HATE? in all your rubbish spouting, you still have not established this. give you an example - I hate tobacco smoking, but is it equal to hating the smoker?? pity if u can't differentiate the sin and the sinner.

hate is i start spitting at anyone who isn't singaporean on the streets. hate is i start pouring urine on my neighbours' door. by the way, my neighbour is a hongkie and we get along totally well.

i believe you haven't been walk along the streets in a foreign country and been spat on - that is racist and xenophobic.
    Wat make u think that wont happen? Now all only have balls to KPKB on line wat. after that eventually when feel like there are numbers will eventually escalate to that.

anyway don't bother looking at the the talk its all Xenphobic fear . want assimilation but expect instant and 100% . but dont want to give time. even after assimilation also dont trust. Its like back to the racial riots time feeling in singapore.

all this KPKB bickering abt singaporean 1st abt have serve army a not... BS. Tell me since when singaporean is not 1st priority? Only Serve army means 100% singaporean? so those ah kua peng store man consider serve army? I am commando leh. I more sacrifice than the ah kua peng so I more singaporean than them? BS.

People forgot the 5 pillars of defense? Military is only part of the 5. defending the country from aggression.

What happen to the other 4? Maybe u all need a refresher? Social defense, Civil defense , economic defense , Psychological defense.

Even the 1st generation citizen never serve army ( like all the 1st generation SC now ah kong in singapore ) they contribute to economical value. which itself fulfill the economical defense. So open ur eyes wider all so bloody myopic and selfish abt self interest. what best benefits they can get out of government without paying. everything have a cost guys nothing is for free. Wake up.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Wat make u think that wont happen? Now all only have balls to KPKB on line wat. after that eventually when feel like there are numbers will eventually escalate to that.

anyway don't bother looking at the the talk its all Xenphobic fear . want assimilation but expect instant and 100% . but dont want to give time. even after assimilation also dont trust. Its like back to the racial riots time feeling in singapore.

all this KPKB bickering abt singaporean 1st abt have serve army a not... BS. Tell me since when singaporean is not 1st priority? Only Serve army means 100% singaporean? so those ah kua peng store man consider serve army? I am commando leh. I more sacrifice than the ah kua peng so I more singaporean than them? BS.

People forgot the 5 pillars of defense? Military is only part of the 5. defending the country from aggression.

What happen to the other 4? Maybe u all need a refresher? Social defense, Civil defense , economic defense , Psychological defense.

Even the 1st generation citizen never serve army ( like all the 1st generation SC now ah kong in singapore ) they contribute to economical value. which itself fulfill the economical defense. So open ur eyes wider all so bloody myopic and selfish abt self interest. what best benefits they can get out of government without paying. everything have a cost guys nothing is for free. Wake up.

typical fear mongering lol

don't digress, prove your claim that I have UNREASONABLE FEAR or HATRED towards foreigner. wuss

we do not hate foreigners, just dislike the way the govt is handling the issue of foreigners. foreigners owning hdb n overcrowdedness have to be the biggest causes of unhappiness among Singaporeans. when this is supposedly a govt issue, they have cleverly used the word xenophpbia to distract people from the main root of the problem which is the lapse in the govt policy. we should not focus our attention on how Singaporeans are reacting, n should look at how the govt has faltered in their immigration policies n on foreign ownership of hdb flats.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    we do not hate foreigners, just dislike the way the govt is handling the issue of foreigners. foreigners owning hdb n overcrowdedness have to be the biggest causes of unhappiness among Singaporeans. when this is supposedly a govt issue, they have cleverly used the word xenophpbia to distract people from the main root of the problem which is the lapse in the govt policy. we should not focus our attention on how Singaporeans are reacting, n should look at how the govt has faltered in their immigration policies n on foreign ownership of hdb flats.
    there isn't xenophobia in the first place. even if we choose to focus on how singaporeans are reacting, there isn't anything wrong as well. the unhappiness is expected, as a response to failed policies besides many other things.

by that hare-brained's definition, even our famed local writer - Catherine Lim, is xenophobic as well.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/03/21...rns-much-more/

it is the tactic of the miw to shift the focus n put the blame on the people, let us not be defocused. the govt is the problem now.
    there isn't xenophobia in the first place. even if we choose to focus on how singaporeans are reacting, there isn't anything wrong as well. the unhappiness is expected, as a response to failed policies besides many other things.

by that hare-brained's definition, even our famed local writer - Catherine Lim, is xenophobic as well.

it is the tactic of the miw to shift the focus n put the blame on the people, let us not be defocused. the govt is the problem now.
    Satpok
    And pruss huan!

Quote Originally Posted by august
    typical fear mongering lol

fear? hah hah up to u. u see fear. I see openness.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

don't digress, prove your claim that I have UNREASONABLE FEAR or HATRED towards foreigner. wuss
    Digress? I dont need to proof. already proven tested. wat a gong gong.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

CLAP CLAP ah gongs fault again.. solid....

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

fear? hah hah up to u. u see fear. I see openness.
    let me quote you:

"Wat make u think that wont happen? Now all only have balls to KPKB on line wat. after that eventually when feel like there are numbers will eventually escalate to that.

anyway don't bother looking at the the talk its all Xenphobic fear . want assimilation but expect instant and 100% . but dont want to give time. even after assimilation also dont trust. Its like back to the racial riots time feeling in singapore."

u are so fearful.

failed policies? find me a country 100% policies are liked? properly failed policy to please u Dahhh

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

failed policies? find me a country 100% policies are liked? properly failed policy to please u Dahhh
    obviously some policies are failing, even the PAP acknowledged that. Also, how do u then explain the ruling party's lowest vote share since independence during the 2011 election. And the subsequent consecutive loss of two by-elections after that.

Hmm great... since you are foreigner and also think so highly about singapore... mind to share what is stopping you to be sinkies?

Hmm great... since you are foreigner and also think so highly about singapore... mind to share what is stopping you to be sinkies?

excuse me I am more Singaporean then u gong kia here. Why? coz you gong kia here like to measure with NS right ok lets measure. I did my NS as commando jumping out of C130 risking my bloody life for u bozos. eating the beef cubes even before u guys get the MRE.

Wat u do? store man or clerk or some ah kua peng? by the measure of NS being singapoream that make me a more qualified Singaporean than u gong gongs.

everyday KPKB. I dont think serve NS is a big deal just part of my duty. To me its not a bid deal. the KPKB folk make it like its a big big deal. WTF. get a life.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Quote Originally Posted by august
    obviously some policies are failing, even the PAP acknowledged that. Also, how do u then explain the ruling party's lowest vote share since independence during the 2011 election. And the subsequent consecutive loss of two by-elections after that.

Coz people now want short sighted policies.. that's why. end up like cyprus or the greeks then all KPKB again why such policies are allow in the 1st place. Coz now the electorates are mostly short sighted with good life. And seeing the government can be blackmailed now or never why not. Want more freebize tats why. When it come to paying for it later all will KPKB again.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

so we should applaud the gahmen's super long sighted policy like cpf where people never get to see their money even till they die?
    Coz people now want short sighted policies.. that's why. end up like cyprus or the greeks then all KPKB again why such policies are allow in the 1st place. Coz now the electorates are mostly short sighted with good life. And seeing the government can be blackmailed now or never why not. Want more freebize tats why. When it come to paying for it later all will KPKB again.