Thread: Residence Projects expected to be delay

Default Residence Projects expected to be delay

Any idea on which are the projects are expected to be delay due to Foreign Workers shortages and Poh Lian sage?

Lets share it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonlaw
    Any idea on which are the projects are expected to be delay due to Foreign Workers shortages and Poh Lian sage?

Lets share it here.
    According to news, every project is delayed, even BTO.

It's time to up the ante with Singaporeans.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

this is the culmination of the screwed up MoM/MND policy that happened just after the last GE. how on earth are u going to build with less FWs in the construction sector?

actually this is good. It sort of push back the oversupply concern back a bit

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    this is the culmination of the screwed up MoM/MND policy that happened just after the last GE. how on earth are u going to build with less FWs in the construction sector?
    >> Before GE, there is not enough houses to meet demand and too many FT. People complained so after GE increase the supply and reduce FT. Still people complain!

People complain everything lah.

Quote Originally Posted by samsungtay
    >> Before GE, there is not enough houses to meet demand and too many FT. People complained so after GE increase the supply and reduce FT. Still people complain!

i have long objected to tightening in certain sectors - namely healthcare and construction. whilst a policy may have good intentions, it becomes screwed up when there is no calibration or minor tweaks based on reality.

Haha.... Use rock hit own leg.

since when foreign construction workers are FT?

Haha.... Use rock hit own leg.

More like use Butcher Knift to stab own leg ... I hope my leg is not one of those stabbed. Hopefully my BUC unit complete on time this year. haha!

DKSG

Can we conclude just because of Poh Lian sage that all affected? Maybe, maybe not, we just wait and see and not speculate.

The TOP / Completion date given by developer is more than enough to buffer all these problems.

Seeing above posts, I assume all are support of 6.9m population before 2030?

Time for companies addicted (ya, just like drug addicts) to cheap labour and low productivity way of construction to start to invest (for long run) in technology and improve productivity.

Are there a penalty for the developer to delay the TOP?

Quote Originally Posted by DMCK
    Are there a penalty for the developer to delay the TOP?
    yes, please consult your lawyers

Aiyah dont listen to the noise. its like highway noise. constant buzzzz. what ever ah kong do people will complain. why coz they are complain king.!
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

i have long objected to tightening in certain sectors - namely healthcare and construction. whilst a policy may have good intentions, it becomes screwed up when there is no calibration or minor tweaks based on reality.

Really? wat abt the maids? we need maids too. How abt service sectors? we need that too right? What abt the SMEs? They need the workers too. So who 1st? Ah kong should decide exactly which business lives or die? or leave it to the fittest survive since being forced to tighten?

Maybe should just remove all the maids. Coz singaporean can do without maids.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    More like use Butcher Knift to stab own leg ... I hope my leg is not one of those stabbed. Hopefully my BUC unit complete on time this year. haha!

DKSG

Is ok lah some delay. Look on the bright side all come out at once also die.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Really? wat abt the maids? we need maids too. How abt service sectors? we need that too right? What abt the SMEs? They need the workers too. So who 1st? Ah kong should decide exactly which business lives or die? or leave it to the fittest survive since being forced to tighten?

Maybe should just remove all the maids. Coz singaporean can do without maids.
    hello, maids were never part of the tightening measures
    can't even get your facts right before debating?

singaporeans kpkb about FTs, you complain about their complaints. now you are singing an even more extreme tune than them.

i know there's a windtunnel connecting your olfactories and wind blows in all sorts of directions. but please for your own sake, be consistent and stop slapping yourself.

hello, maids were never part of the tightening measures
    can't even get your facts right before debating?

singaporeans kpkb about FTs, you complain about their complaints. now you are singing an even more extreme tune than them.

i know there's a windtunnel connecting your olfactories and wind blows in all sorts of directions. but please for your own sake, be consistent and stop slapping yourself.

Thats my pt!. Maid should be in the measures. since we have sizable amount of maids. Family are also over reliant on maids.

Oh I forgot u have no capability to comprehen anything. Everything is too dense. u are like a horse with a vision guard with only a narrow vision.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Thats my pt!. Maid should be in the measures. since we have sizable amount of maids. Family are also over reliant on maids.

Oh I forgot u have no capability to comprehen anything. Everything is too dense. u are like a horse with a vision guard with only a narrow vision.
    maid should be in the measures?! WAHAHAHAHAHA. please go start a thread on this, and let me chuckle at your attempts to defend your ground.

can you even back up your claim that families are over-reliant on maids? go on, i beseech you to prove us wrong

maid should be in the measures?! WAHAHAHAHAHA. please go start a thread on this, and let me chuckle at your attempts to defend your ground.

can you even back up your claim that families are over-reliant on maids? go on, i beseech you to prove us wrong

u guys are complain abt everything. So why not! dumbasssss

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

u guys are complain abt everything. So why not! dumbasssss
    and this is how you back up your claim - WAHAHAHAHAHA

and this is how you back up your claim - WAHAHAHAHAHA

WAHHAHAHA is all u can muster from ur puny feeble brain of hrs? Try google and wiki dude. Thought u are at least good at doing that?

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

WAHHAHAHA is all u can muster from ur puny feeble brain of hrs? Try google and wiki dude. Thought u are at least good at doing that?
    well, i am daring you to back up you claim that singaporean families are over-reliant on maids. don't chicken out like a wuss and switch topics.

stand your ground and reason like a man, if you can

well, i am daring you to back up you claim that singaporean families are over-reliant on maids. don't chicken out like a wuss and switch topics.

Myself and friends surroundings don't have any maid leh..

Myself and friends surroundings don't have any maid leh..

precisely. but our dear windtunnel made such a ridiculous sweeping statement that singaporean families are over-reliant on maids. and because of that, the number of maids should be restricted in the same manner as FW/FTs

eh, major domo windtunnel. don't be a wuss, i am still waiting for you to back up your claims.

precisely. but our dear windtunnel made such a ridiculous sweeping statement that singaporean families are over-reliant on maids. and because of that, the number of maids should be restricted in the same manner as FW/FTs
    here u go stupid n blind ass. Since u cannot read I give u pictures. easier on the little grey matter between ur head.

13% of the Foreign Workforce is Maids. That works out to be 300K Maids in Singapore. Dumb ass.

http://www.gov.sg/government/web/con...kerswehaveinsg

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

here u go stupid n blind ass. Since u cannot read I give u pictures. easier on the little grey matter between ur head.

13% of the Foreign Workforce is Maids. That works out to be 300K Maids in Singapore. Dumb ass.

http://www.gov.sg/government/web/con...kerswehaveinsg

this is your so-called support??!!

this is a WUSS who relied on his maid to carry a backpack. this is NOT equal to singaporean families being over-reliant on maids.

failed logic. that is about the same as posting a picture of osama and claim that all arabs are terrorists.

wah, this is dumb, and dumber and dumbest.........

this is your so-called support??!!

this is a WUSS who relied on his maid to carry a backpack. this is NOT equal to singaporean families being over-reliant on maids.

failed logic. that is about the same as posting a picture of osama and claim that all arabs are terrorists.

wah, this is dumb, and dumber and dumbest.........

Haha, that pic gave me a good laugh.