Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe Recession is very NEAR SOON...Hold Tight Your Seat Belt..GoodLuck To ALL Owners

Cool

Go and HIRE a Web Design Consultant to redesign your LOUSY PIECE OF JUNK WEBSITE ---SGLION

the more i visit your homepage

the more i want to VOMIT

****** Don't change topic....Nothing to do with Ji Gong.

Quote Originally Posted by DuaNehNehChioBu
    Go and HIRE a Web Design Consultant to redesign your LOUSY PIECE OF JUNK WEBSITE ---SGLION

the more i want to VOMIT

GOD can give you a test, and you will pass magnificently.

Devil can give you another test, and you could also pass with flying colors.

BUT when a human being administer a test on you, YOU BETTER be very careful as the chances of failing is very high.

Good Luck, hope that will enlighten and elevate your intelligence to a higher level.

the more i want to VOMIT

good, that is my objective.

I support BJ21!

sometimes no design is good design just like Google. good web design is very subjective

the more i want to VOMIT

Mr B is your alter ego, you are a sad case of a guy that lost all credibility n end up morphing into a some dua neh neh to hide your feeling of insecurity.
    Maybe Mr B is your long lost Father ?

Maybe you got to check with the Hospital for Blood Test

Quote Originally Posted by sgbuyer
    Singapore is not as safe as you think. Historically, Singapore is part of the Johor Sultanate. Which is based in Sumatra and Malacca. So both Indonesia and Malaysia has historical claim over Singapore.
    I think Singapore is a lot more safer. As a country where there are a lot of foreign interests in it, at least she will be protected.
    If talking about historical claim, whole Malaysia and Singapore are belonging to Srivijaya and Majapahit Kingdom, now known as Indonesia. The idea of claiming the whole Malaysia and Singapore as part of Indonesia based on historical claim is just plain insane.
    This whole Sabah stand off is really funny. No single country will stand at Sulu Sultanate sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    we are around the same age group,maybe I am just 3-4years your senior. I think most foreigners will feel the strain retiring in Singapore ten years from now unless you stock up your wealth in property or equities long before you reach retirement. most Singaporeans are already finding it tough to retire. I happen to be the fortunate few who know what I want and started planning very early.
    That's why I will not move to Singapore before I reached my retirement age. The idea is building my wealth here, and keep it as a retirement fund. Even I already reached my retirement age and moved to Singapore, I will still run my company from Singapore and basically will still have an exact amount of income monthly.

The word " retired " for me actually more at the " doing what I love to do " and not doing something because I have to do that in order to earn money.

Thumbs down

Mr B is your alter ego, you are a sad case of a guy that lost all credibility n end up morphing into a some dua neh neh to hide your feeling of insecurity.
    Same goes to you lor

Well you want me to BECOME YOUR 2nd Mother is it ?

You love BIG TITS Dua Neh Neh ?

Don't be Shy lah...I promise i will NOT tell your wife...

LOL

YOU HORNY OLD MAN

I suppose we as Singaporeans should be happy that successful FTs like yourself want n aspire to make Singapore your final home.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeignTalent
    That's why I will not move to Singapore before I reached my retirement age. The idea is building my wealth here, and keep it as a retirement fund. Even I already reached my retirement age and moved to Singapore, I will still run my company from Singapore and basically will still have an exact amount of income monthly.

The word " retired " for me actually more at the " doing what I love to do " and not doing something because I have to do that in order to earn money.

I suppose we as Singaporeans should be happy that successful FTs like yourself want n aspire to make Singapore your final home.
    Hey, thanks
    I guess I will be the first FT loved by Singaporean

I think Singapore is a lot more safer. As a country where there are a lot of foreign interests in it, at least she will be protected.
    If talking about historical claim, whole Malaysia and Singapore are belonging to Srivijaya and Majapahit Kingdom, now known as Indonesia. The idea of claiming the whole Malaysia and Singapore as part of Indonesia based on historical claim is just plain insane.
    This whole Sabah stand off is really funny. No single country will stand at Sulu Sultanate sides.

Not insane. Do you know Malaysia is a military ally of China?

Of course won't happen so quickly, but it will start off with the fight over the Spratly Islands.

The safer place is to invest in Canada, USA, countries that have lots of oil, have the pacific and Atlantic oceans as natural defenses, and you know will exist in current form even 50 or 100 years from today.

By the way, Indonesia is running out of oil, not enough for even self consumption...

Why does Singapore keep on buying US fighter jets, attack helicopters, navy ships? Do you know the Singapore navy has as many large ships as the Indonesian navy, but 30 years newer and can sink the entire Indonesian Navy easily? The Malaysian navy no need mention, not even 1/4 the strength of Indonesian navy.

The Singapore navy is intended to fight an enemy much more powerful than any South East Asian country.

Why does Singapore keep on buying US fighter jets, attack helicopters, navy ships? Do you know the Singapore navy has as many large ships as the Indonesian navy, but 30 years newer and can sink the entire Indonesian Navy easily? The Malaysian navy no need mention, not even 1/4 the strength of Indonesian navy.

The Singapore navy is intended to fight an enemy much more powerful than any South East Asian country.
    Why u think so complicated one? The real war is about owning a piece of singapore. Buy sg property then u are a real patriot.

Hey, thanks
    I guess I will be the first FT loved by Singaporean
    Dear good brother ForeignTalent, more than 99.9% of Singaporean loves you. Those 0.1% unhappy voices you heard in the media or Internet are NOT Singaporean but pretended Singaporean.

I LOVE YOU, brother ForeignTalent ! If I am not married, I will marry every foreigner in Singapore because I LOVE FOREIGN TALENTS SO MUCH for their CONTRIBUTION TO OUR ECONOMY !

and pray tell, which enemy are we going to fight? do you know that there are countless possible sites for enemies to launch land-based artillery barrage? doesn't matter if we have a huge navy

Dear good brother ! Very discerning insights !

Same for United States Army, The US Army is intended to fight an enemy bigger than any country on this planet.

Now they are telling you Life is possible on Mars. Next you will see UFO landing on Earth !

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks
    I support BJ21!
    Thank YOU , good sister!

I have been humbled to have deserved your support, sweet sister !

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    Why u think so complicated one? The real war is about owning a piece of singapore. Buy sg property then u are a real patriot.
    indomie kor kor, someone with a BIG NEH NEH bullied me yesterday while you were not around

www.sglion.com

Interesting Facts about you blackjack21trader

Domain Name: sglion.com
    Registered at http://www.dynadot.com

Registrant:
    Abel TAY c/o Dynadot Privacy
    PO Box 701
    San Mateo, CA 94401
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    PO Box 701
    San Mateo, CA 94401
    United States

1-650-585-4708

Technical Contact:
    PO Box 701
    San Mateo, CA 94401
    United States

1-650-585-4708

Record expires on 2014/05/15 UTC
    Record created on 2012/05/15 UTC

Domain servers in listed order:
    ns1.dynadot.com
    ns2.dynadot.com

Abel Tay

You Man or Woman or Homo or Gay ?

You are SO DUMB, let me educate you a little, BIG NEH NEH :

Abel \a-bel\ as a boy's name is pronounced AY-bel. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Abel is "breath, vapour". From the Hebrew name Hevel, and the meaning implies vanity. The name may also derive from an Assyrian word meaning "meadow". Biblical: the second son of Adam and Eve. According to the Christian Church, he is a pre-Christian martyr and is invoked as a saint in the litany for the dying. The name has been in steady use since the sixth century, and is popular in Spain.

Abel has 8 variant forms: Abe, Abele, Abell, Abelson, Abey, Abie, Able and Avel.

For more information, see also the related name Abelard.

Baby names that sound like Abel are Abiel and Abyel.

View a list of the 5 names that reference Abel.

Popularity of Abel

Abel is a very popular first name for men (#485 out of 1220) and also a very popular surname or last name for all people (#1774 out of 88799). (1990 U.S. Census)

www.sglion.com

Interesting Facts about you blackjack21trader

Domain Name: sglion.com
    Registered at http://www.dynadot.com

Registrant:
    PO Box 701
    San Mateo, CA 94401
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    PO Box 701
    San Mateo, CA 94401
    United States

1-650-585-4708

Technical Contact:
    PO Box 701
    San Mateo, CA 94401
    United States

1-650-585-4708

Record expires on 2014/05/15 UTC
    Record created on 2012/05/15 UTC

Domain servers in listed order:
    ns1.dynadot.com
    ns2.dynadot.com

Abel Tay

You Man or Woman or Homo or Gay ?

no wonder my wife told me BIG NEH NEH are dumb.

有奶无脑。

can't imagine someone can mistook the name "Abel" for a female name. You mistook it as "Avril" is it ?

WOAAHAHHEHEHEHE
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 19-03-13 at 08:47. Reason: DUA NEH NEH is getting dumber each day heheheheh

btw, DUANEHNEH-C.B. is also very dumb to use "Whois" to check the domain contacts..He thinks "Abel Tay" is me. Read again the contact info carefully la, BIG NEH NEH.

WOAAHHEHEHEHEHEHH

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    btw, DUANEHNEH-C.B. is also very dumb to use "Whois" to check the domain contacts..He thinks "Abel Tay" is me. Read again the contact info carefully la, BIG NEH NEH.

WOAAHHEHEHEHEHEHH
    confirmed I am so handsome.

WOAAHHEHEHEHEHEHH
    Since when he can read properly & property?

Talking

no wonder my wife told me BIG NEH NEH are dumb.

Better than your wife NO neh neh

Flat as changi airport.

While your DI DI is as short as a Kindergarden kid

Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thumbs down

WOAAHHEHEHEHEHEHH
    I think you MIS-READ my above.

Using whois is NOT just to TEASE you.A girl or boy, and i know you got privacy protection with it....BUT

It just shows that your website is created RECENTLY 2012 and also i bet all along you are using a CHEAP SKATE Webhosting Server......

Worse of all, your HOMEPAGE DESIGN is the worst of the worst !

No shame at all....

Better than your wife NO neh neh

Flat as changi airport.

While your DI DI is as short as a Kindergarden kid

Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    the last i recall, a kindergarten kid is about 90cm to 1m tall leh.......so a DI DI of that length is

confirmed I am so handsome.
    Now confirmed you are as ugly as a CLOWN....

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    Since when he can read properly & property?
    Oh and since when have you make a real nice profit on property ?

Depending on your mother or father savings to buy PC ?

Wow, you another ah sia kia....Rich Dad ...But Poor + Useless Son...

Hope N KOREA WAR + EUROPE CRISIS reaching soon and make you very difficult to pay off mortgage....or best make you POOR like a street beggar....

Love Property Crash....

Cheers

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    the last i recall, a kindergarten kid is about 90cm to 1m tall leh.......so a DI DI of that length is

For his case is BELOW the average size...

1inch FULLY STEAM

LOL

And you eng81157

have you taken your SIAO LANG medicine ? If not ask your maid to give you lah....
    Last edited by DuaNehNehChioBu; 19-03-13 at 11:09.