Thread: Possessed by Evil Spirits ( Real )

omg so scary.. just watch incredible tales then watch this clip. 2night cannot sleep riaox

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    omg so scary.. just watch incredible tales then watch this clip. 2night cannot sleep riaox

WOAHAHAHAHAHAH..dun be scared la brother. I just put the clips here to remind good brothers and sisters in this forum that there are really such spirits out there. Just be careful, dun anyhow pray.

Default DOH!

Sorry lor.

I cannot accept whoever post this video's comment.

Simi "Praise the lord"?

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73
    Sorry lor.

I cannot accept whoever post this video's comment.

Simi "Praise the lord"?

while you dun accept my comments, I accept your protest. I have removed the phrase

Looks like just a emotionally unstable grandma, did I miss anything in the clips?

ya? doesnt look possessed.

just a grumpy maybe senile old woman and then she probably fainted.

looks like you guys need to see more clips. I shall upload them this weekend for you.

Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    ya? doesnt look possessed.

just a grumpy maybe senile old woman and then she probably fainted.
    ya sure, probably fainted in slow motion without hurting herself. I will pray every morning for you to meet one similar grandma for you.

DUN BE TOO IRON TEETH.
    Last edited by Leo.Cheng; 11-03-13 at 07:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Looks like just a emotionally unstable grandma, did I miss anything in the clips?
    sure emotionally unstable old women can have the strength to smash my keyboard and throw a glass from a few metres away. u will not miss anything because i will pray every morning for you to meet one .

Dun be too Iron Teeth.

my mouth is very zhun one. since for those that find nothing wrong with this grandma, they are more than qualified to live with her.

i shall pray everyday for them to have this kinda grandma living with them.

I believe there are spirits around. Few days back, I had this experience AGAIN. While I was half awake half sleeping, I could only remember that I kept asking the word "yes or no" in my dream, then suddenly I heard a "man's" voice saying "NO" loudly, the voice was so cleared that as though he was just beside me, I quickly opened my eyes but my husband was not beside me at that moment. So frighening. Is it something wrong with me? But this is not the 1st time I have such an experience, there was some occasion I heard someone waking me up in the morning and when I woke up, there was no one around either.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo.Cheng
    my mouth is very zhun one. since for those that find nothing wrong with this grandma, they are more than qualified to live with her.

i shall pray everyday for them to have this kinda grandma living with them.
    if u dislike this old woman, no need to be so heat up when ppl dont agree w u.

and based on the 2 clips, some of us see nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    I believe there are spirits around. Few days back, I had this experience AGAIN. While I was half awake half sleeping, I could only remember that I kept asking the word "yes or no" in my dream, then suddenly I heard a "man's" voice saying "NO" loudly, the voice was so cleared that as though he was just beside me, I quickly opened my eyes but my husband was not beside me at that moment. So frighening. Is it something wrong with me? But this is not the 1st time I have such an experience, there was some occasion I heard someone waking me up in the morning and when I woke up, there was no one around either.
    the only rude awakening i have in the morning is when my kid gives me a karate kick to my face, after she rolls all about in bed

Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    if u dislike this old woman, no need to be so heat up when ppl dont agree w u.

and based on the 2 clips, some of us see nothing.
    all the brothers and sisters here got my point except you.

you think i dislike this old woman? i dislike the evil spirits possessing her after she quit being a tangki medium. medium meaning someone who supposedly communicate with the spirits. if u dunno what is tangki, then dun kpkb talk so much.

of course u see nothing, u have not seen anything yet.

I have tapped many of Leo's grandma tangki sessions. i may consider to post it here if more iron teeth surface. but i advise good brothers not to watch these tangki clips. let the iron teeth watch it and then kena themselves then they know.

WOAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHE

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    I have tapped many of Leo's grandma tangki sessions. i may consider to post it here if more iron teeth surface. but i advise good brothers not to watch these tangki clips. let the iron teeth watch it and then kena themselves then they know.

WOAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHE

WOAHAEHEHEHEHEEH BRING THEM TO ME !
    The Dark Fallen Angel
    www.sglion.com

Bro Handsome

unable to log in lei

Quote Originally Posted by Simi
    Bro Handsome

unable to log in lei
    my boss see already buay tahan. i kena scolded liao la. he said i this time really go crazy liao, own time own target does not mean can show own underwear to everyone.so I have to remove them lor paiseh la.

All this is crap, perpetuating superstition.

Btw.... BJ21T really needs to get a life.... posting in multiple personalities and self discussing frivolous issues.

The large font exclamations are also very irritating....

Quote Originally Posted by Leo.Cheng
    my boss see already buay tahan. i kena scolded liao la. he said i this time really go crazy liao, own time own target does not mean can show own underwear to everyone.so I have to remove them lor paiseh la.
    Bro...no problem

your story and your life really psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    the only rude awakening i have in the morning is when my kid gives me a karate kick to my face, after she rolls all about in bed
    Haha, I had the same experience too but mine was my daughter went on top of me. And another experience was, I saw a photo of my deceased uncle in my dream, suddenly, he raised his hand and hit me on my chest, when I woke me up, it was actually my daughter who hit me.