Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Excellent !! Condo and EC going to CRASH very soon...

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Foriegners usually take about 2-3 months after a CM before biting.

Office Boy knows that there are big funds (to me $300-500 million considered big) waiting to come in (even if it means paying the ABSD).

Just need to wait for them to come crashing in.

Go showflats more often, then you will know who who who is buying.

DKSG
    These funds are more interested in commercial assets. They had already ignored residential even before the last Jan 13 CM.

Quote Originally Posted by DuaNehNehChioBu
    So many condo site launch...But yet MANY are unsold....LOL

And property developer just keep buying up gov land and launch new condo..

Just be PATIENCE.....Prices will sure drop....And even faster IF there is NORTH KOREA WAR...

Prepare your cheque...
    IF there is a war, better buy bomb shelter...

Foriegners usually take about 2-3 months after a CM before biting.

Office Boy knows that there are big funds (to me $300-500 million considered big) waiting to come in (even if it means paying the ABSD).

Just need to wait for them to come crashing in.

Go showflats more often, then you will know who who who is buying.

DKSG
    These funds would not channel into residential sector, whereby every month kena whacked left right centre by cms.

When a game is restricted with too many rules and restriction, they leave for greener pastures

Quote Originally Posted by DMCK
    IF there is a war, better buy bomb shelter...
    probably must pay...1% ABSD....wahahahah
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

As I said, commercial properties are already in biggest bubble of all times! Would expect CM for industrial, commercial, retail to come if it goes up more....

Meanwhile, private CMs is already at tail-end, and 1 more CM and it is going to crash! The govt knows that very well!

You think they like to become opposition come GE 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by Leeds
    These funds are more interested in commercial assets. They had already ignored residential even before the last Jan 13 CM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    These funds would not channel into residential sector, whereby every month kena whacked left right centre by cms.

When a game is restricted with too many rules and restriction, they leave for greener pastures
    I will keep you posted once such information can become public.

Stay Tuned!

DKSG
    PS : Agree that commercial is also on their radar screen - blinking brightly!

Let's pray condo prices and rental going to drop like there is no tomorrow...

haha, didnt you read what our housing minister Khaw said?

this will only happen if 911 happen in singapore.
    Ong lai ah!

We Love you this type of people, as long got you such person around, market will carry on raise, our property will raise from 800psf to 1000psf to 1200psf ...

Please don't talk good thing about the Property, as we really scare it will crash when you said worth buying!!!
    please carry on talk bad , talk lousy about it, we support you

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonlaw
    haha, didnt you read what our housing minister Khaw said?
    That Khaw ( COW )

His words are not powerful ....IF a North Korea WAR or Europe country fall into bankruptcy ...

U think WHICH is more powerful ??

Quote Originally Posted by TMATT
    We Love you this type of people, as long got you such person around, market will carry on raise, our property will raise from 800psf to 1000psf to 1200psf ...

Please don't talk good thing about the Property, as we really scare it will crash when you said worth buying!!!
    please carry on talk bad , talk lousy about it, we support you
    Reverse rebut on me doesn't work. Just pray hard that your existing loan / property don't FALL till your pants drop....

Oh we need more people like you dreaming of property SURE INCREASE.....

Keep dreaming....

Why need to pray??
    Don't tell me this title talk what sh!t "Excellent..blah blah blah".. Yet is "not confirm" one hah..

Reminds me of one thread called "Property price is coming down fast".. The TS was desperately searching for bad news to do copy & paste.. Right from the beginning till the end..
    My point is.. If the price is coming down so fast.. No need to do thousand & thousand of copy & paste of bad news lah..

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    My point is.. If the price is coming down so fast.. No need to do thousand & thousand of copy & paste of bad news lah..
    Every member who join this forum is FREE to post right ?

And to those who cannot accept this NEGATIVE thread....Well Gdluck

Every member who join this forum is FREE to post right ?

And to those who cannot accept this NEGATIVE thread....Well Gdluck
    Good luck to you too mate!

my pants actually drop just now
    because laugh too much... laugh at you this type of people who cut & paste the negative news post

Thank for "Concern" about existing loan, but "bad news" are our 3 Singapore Property fully pay already, now enjoy rental income monthly.
    Maybe you can pray for sea water cover the whole Singapore , then maybe we will be very scare

But now, please carry on post the negative news, bad news, talk bad, the more you do it, the better Property market will be, and we can sleep more peacefully at night

Thank you Hor

Reverse rebut on me doesn't work. Just pray hard that your existing loan / property don't FALL till your pants drop....

Oh we need more people like you dreaming of property SURE INCREASE.....

Keep dreaming....

WooHoo ! Another of these Property Prices sure crash 50% by 2014, then 2015 person is here !

Properties are inflation hedged investments. So if you noticed the Wanton Mee price in hawker centre once up very hard to come down, you will understand why property prices are difficult to come down.

My Office got hundreds of people everyday ask me if prices coming down, I ask them come down how much tell you (so that they can buy) ? Last time say 15%, then last year say 10%. This year, most people tell me if can find a property that is 5% below last done (or valuation) QUICKLY tell them. They grab ?

Are you one of them ? Or are you still at the 15% ? If so, you are very very deep in the queuing system lo!

Good Luck!

DKSG

....don't tell me Basic went to remove two and add two operation......and reincarnated as......

This DNNCB has a unique characteristic. Link all his posts and this one you'll see the pattern.

Does he sounds like someone we missed.

U missed me so fast ? u dirty old pervert man !

shame on u and your family members !

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...9&postcount=42

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    This DNNCB has a unique characteristic. Link all his posts and this one you'll see the pattern.

Does he sounds like someone we missed.
    One moment said "Excellent!!.. blah blah blah..".. next moment saying need to pray hard..

If is so "Excellent!!.." so why need to pray for it??
    It reminds me of "TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT.. MR B"

WooHoo ! Another of these Property Prices sure crash 50% by 2014, then 2015 person is here !

Properties are inflation hedged investments. So if you noticed the Wanton Mee price in hawker centre once up very hard to come down, you will understand why property prices are difficult to come down.

My Office got hundreds of people everyday ask me if prices coming down, I ask them come down how much tell you (so that they can buy) ? Last time say 15%, then last year say 10%. This year, most people tell me if can find a property that is 5% below last done (or valuation) QUICKLY tell them. They grab ?

Are you one of them ? Or are you still at the 15% ? If so, you are very very deep in the queuing system lo!

Good Luck!

DKSG

in 97 prop price come down like a half wrap poh piah....never say never

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    in 97 prop price come down like a half wrap poh piah....never say never
    That's right - never say never (since property though is a good instrument to hedge agst inflation, it's also about timing).

This DuaNehNeh-C.B. is siao one hor ! How so your handsome brother say like dat ?

Ask the DuaNehNeh-C.B. 2 very very simple questions:

Q1) If EC and condos going to crash, you still want to introduce the CMs for what? For Song ?

Q2) Someone must have seen that the ECs and condos are not likely to crash and rising too too strongly that is why introduce the CMs la.

I hope your DuaNehNeh-C.B Newton LONGKANG underneath dun kena flood hor...today got storm coming leh.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    This DuaNehNeh-C.B. is siao one hor ! How so your handsome brother say like dat ?

Q1) If EC and condos going to crash, you still want to introduce the CMs for what? For Song ?

Q2) Someone must have seen that the ECs and condos are not likely to crash and rising too too strongly that is why introduce the CMs la.

I hope your DuaNehNeh-C.B Newton LONGKANG underneath dun kena flood hor...today got storm coming leh.

wah..steady la..well said

you know what, did anyone told u that u are very handsome?
    The Dark Fallen Angel
    www.sglion.com

Cool

Introduce MORE Cooling Measures by the government is NOT my decision...You go ask them loh

And seriously you JEALOUS my DUA NEH NEH ?

No No.....Maybe you can go for a TRANSPLANT if you want

U KNN CCB

i wld say price drop 50% is possible.

as possible as N korea shoot a Nuclear missile and hit the white house!

Excellent. Finally see the TRUE COLORS of DNNCB.

Very colorful indeed. Welcome back Ah B.

The man with many disguises is back with a vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    Excellent. Finally see the TRUE COLORS of DNNCB.

Very colorful indeed. Welcome back Ah B.
    YES!! FINALLY THE TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B IS BACK!!

Please do not act blur & go MIA again.. I'm still waiting to see whether pty price will drop by 50% by 2015