Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One mistake to avoid in property investment

Default One mistake to avoid in property investment

The mistake is not to buy any Singapore property

WOAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHEH

Especially the FH ones in popular or becoming popular districts.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader

WOAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHEH

Hear hear. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Especially the FH ones in popular or becoming popular districts.
    Yes indeed. I totally agree with you.

Actually, I have a secret to share with good brothers like you.

You know, to spot potential enbloc sites, one should go for the area with few government land sales. One of those districts is D15.

That is why whenever I got enlocked in D15, I will try to buy a replacement property back into D15.

WOAAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Yes indeed. I totally agree with you.

Actually, I have a secret to share with good brothers like you.

You know, to spot potential enbloc sites, one should go for the area with few government land sales. One of those districts is D15.

That is why whenever I got enlocked in D15, I will try to buy a replacement property back into D15.

WOAAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
    Look for smaller or medium FREEHOLD plot size as developers have lesser appetite after so many CMs.

Safer to go for those STRATA about 10 to 20 years old one or FREEHOLD landed terraces in D15 also can.

But in landed, make sure you survey the owners first.Because you do not wish to have one KUAI-LAN owner staying right in the middle of your row of terraces.

your handsome brother have been enblocked twice in D15.

My secret I will share with good brothers and sisters here:

"WAIT for MasterPlan 2013, then after which look for plots or projects which are currently UNDER-UTILISED in D15. "
    - wise words by BJ21T

WOAHAHHEHEHEHHEHE

WOAHAHHEHEHEHHEHE
    Especially those near the potential ERL.......

Especially those near the potential ERL.......
    GUNIANG DEVELOPERS all watching D15 like hungry wolves!

GUNIANG DEVELOPERS all watching D15 like hungry wolves!
    Once SilverSeas TOP, good luck to you. The boat will have left liao:

No need to thank me, it's my pleasure to serve you

Althou i have more properties in River Valley than in D15, I got enblocked twice in D15 but only once in River Valley D9.

Althou i have more properties in River Valley than in D15, I got enblocked twice in D15 but only once in River Valley D9.
    My guiding principles in seeking out enbloc deals is to look for under-utilised plots and those between 10-20 years of age. If too project age too old also very risky.

Also look for projects with more investors occupied than owners occupied. And projects with more young owners age between 20 to 50, rather than those with old couples.

My guiding principles in seeking out enbloc deals is to look for under-utilised plots and those between 10-20 years of age. If too project age too old also very risky.

Hi blackjack21trader...could you share with me your opinion on Ridgewood at D10?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi blackjack21trader...could you share with me your opinion on Ridgewood at D10?
    Think ridgewood attempted enblocs before but failed as far as I can recall. But nevertheless a very good place to stay in- many greenery around. I stay in Queen Astrid Park and used to go there or Pandan Valley to buy titbits but now I go Cold Storage at Sixth Avenue liao

Think ridgewood attempted enblocs before but failed as far as I can recall. But nevertheless a very good place to stay in- many greenery around. I stay in Queen Astrid Park and used to go there or Pandan Valley to buy titbits but now I go Cold Storage at Sixth Avenue liao
    half a million square foot with 500units is acceptable density la. But don't aim for enbloc, just aim for the living spaces lor.

To enbloc this project, you need two big developers to come together to bid at least.

On my way there, I will stop by to buy toto at Jelita. Then, I will pump my petrol and then go Pandan Valley for haircut.

But now, I prefer to go Sixth Avenue liao because many beautiful ladies in the Coffee Club there.

I better get use to driving in Sixth Avenue's direction because I think Turf Club will become a residential project soon.

WOAHAHHEHEHEHEHEH

On my way there, I will stop by to buy toto at Jelita. Then, I will pump my petrol and then go Pandan Valley for haircut.

But now, I prefer to go Sixth Avenue liao because many beautiful ladies in the Coffee Club there.

I better get use to driving in Sixth Avenue's direction because I think Turf Club will become a residential project soon.

WOAHAHHEHEHEHEHEH

Think high floor in ridgewood has great views also.

Think high floor in ridgewood has great views also.
    The canal passageway to Dover MRT also many beautiful ladies walking there around 8:30am to 9:30am. sometimes I bluff my wife I go there for exercise lor, because our garden too small la.

The canal passageway to Dover MRT also many beautiful ladies walking there around 8:30am to 9:30am. sometimes I bluff my wife I go there for exercise lor, because our garden too small la.

I need to see some crowd, because staying in landed very difficult to spot beautiful ladies. They all drive la

I need to see some crowd, because staying in landed very difficult to spot beautiful ladies. They all drive la
    there used to be a shortcut from within Pandan Valley to cross to Ridgewood but I think now Pandan management locked that exit liao

there used to be a shortcut from within Pandan Valley to cross to Ridgewood but I think now Pandan management locked that exit liao
    There is also a shortcut from within Ridgewood to the Pandan Park Connector, but I think Ridgewood Management also locked that exit liao.

How I know this location so well?

i GOT 2 units in these 2 projects la.GUNIANGS !

WOAHAHEHEHHEEHEH

There is also a shortcut from within Ridgewood to the Pandan Park Connector, but I think Ridgewood Management also locked that exit liao.

How I know this location so well?

i GOT 2 units in these 2 projects la.GUNIANGS !

WOAHAHEHEHHEEHEH
    BUY ROBERTSON QUAY HOR !

WOAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHEH

Freehold and landed property.
    When is the right time to buy my next property?

BUY ROBERTSON QUAY HOR !
    Hi I am considering to get Ridgewood. I am planning to go into it.

I am also considering robertson since it is near to River Valley primary.

Hi I am considering to get Ridgewood. I am planning to go into it.

I am also considering robertson since it is near to River Valley primary.

Just make sure you do your finances right, good brother

Just make sure you do your finances right, good brother
    Hi...thanks for the well-wishes. I need that.

Hi...thanks for the well-wishes. I need that.
    both are relatively high priced units though ... thought u mentioned finances are challenging at the moment? Guess you are going to make the leap ! best wishes man

i see increased risk in property investment in spore, specifically political risk. prepare to hold very long term if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    i see increased risk in property investment in spore, specifically political risk. prepare to hold very long term if necessary.
    yes, those hoping for 25k NC to come buy landed property should start assessing their risk and holding power. There is no investment in the world that is sure win and as always when whole market start to think the same, that mean it is time to exit.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    This I have to agree it is a legitimate concern. That is why I ask brothers and sisters here to spread the word :

It is through Singapore's relentless good governance by PAP that we have come so far. That a small little dot like us are able to get noticed in the huge World's stage. That our Singapore dollars can buy anything in the global arena.

If you think that you have benefited in anyway by my sharing of information here and from my website. I urge you to help convert any unhappy persons you met to our camp.

If we can continue to benefit from PAP's good governance for another 40 years or more, we will become a Superpower in the New World Order. And your humble and handsome billionaire brother here will be a trillionaire liao.

I am NOT affiliated with PAP or any political party but my THIRD EYE common sense told me; that it is under Singapore's good governance for the past 45 years that we are able to maintain our standing in this cruel World's stage.

Look at how many economies with sizes bigger than us had fallen in the past half a century? Remember the 1997 Asian Currency Crisis? Remember the 2008 Banking Crisis ? With whom did we survive under the care?

Please, good brothers and sisters, please do you part to fight the current jealous and evil forces within our society now. They are jealous because they know very well they will be unable to catch up with the majority of us property owners with the coming next level of Lion City's development.

Good Luck.