Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 121722273237383940414243 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1276

Thread: Bartley Ridge

Hi, for those whom had collected your keys to your home recently, feel free to download a copy of the defect inspection checklist here to guide you along.

http://ngidstudio.com/defect-inspect...ion-checklist/

Hi,

Has anyone found out which types of blinds are allowed or not allowed for the balcony, and what the restrictions are?

Quote Originally Posted by staphy82 View Post
    Hi,

Has anyone found out which types of blinds are allowed or not allowed for the balcony, and what the restrictions are?
    The restrictions/recommendations are on the notice board outside the management office at B1. Take some time to read what is/isn't allowed especially when doing your renovation works.

Thanks much!

Default Photos!

Some shots from today
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default More photos!

And more!

Thanks for sharing!

Is that lobby of block 36? Looks so nice? Will that be the same for all blocks? Any shots of inside the unit to share?

I'm still waiting for my letter...

Quote Originally Posted by cran79 View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

Is that lobby of block 36? Looks so nice? Will that be the same for all blocks? Any shots of inside the unit to share?

The lobby of all the blocks are more or less the same. Inside the unit there are quite a number of defects, some of which are pretty obvious and makes one wonder why it was not rectified before handing over.

Normal, developer with rush for TOP first than rectify the defect.

Actually the number and severity of defects already pretty minimal compared to some other developments. All quite minor and easily rectified. Credits to the developer and contractor, more than half of those I picked out were resolved within a couple of days.

That's nice to hear. Thanks for the info!!!

Thumbs up

Actually the number and severity of defects already pretty minimal compared to some other developments. All quite minor and easily rectified. Credits to the developer and contractor, more than half of those I picked out were resolved within a couple of days.
    Oh yes, this I agree. After I did the joint survey, the same day they already sent the defects teams to correct some of it. The management office personnel has been most helpful as well. Kudos to them.

The lobbies look more or less the same! Or at least those blocks we went to. Let me try to post some photos of the interior shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by cran79 View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

Default Interior photos

More photos as requested!

Agreed with Jug though it remained to be seen whether they can keep up the good service and turnaround time when more people starts to get their keys!

Anyway, for those whom intend to perform the defect inspection on your own, feel free to download a copy of the defect inspection checklist here to guide you along.

http://ngidstudio.com/defect-inspect...ion-checklist/

Quote Originally Posted by Jug View Post
    Oh yes, this I agree. After I did the joint survey, the same day they already sent the defects teams to correct some of it. The management office personnel has been most helpful as well. Kudos to them.

still waiting for my letter!

Quote Originally Posted by kikids View Post
    still waiting for my letter!
    Maybe you want to call and enquire? The told me there are some units that are scheduled for January 2017 for the key collection.

They are rectifying my defects now, but it seems that they are now having a little issue trying to keep up....

anyone has pictures of the facilities to share ? Gym, pool, etc.

Unhappy

Maybe you want to call and enquire? The told me there are some units that are scheduled for January 2017 for the key collection.

They are rectifying my defects now, but it seems that they are now having a little issue trying to keep up....

Arghhh I called my lawyer she just told me not received yet, asked me to wait... any idea which number can I call to ask for my key collection date?/ ;(

The bottleneck might be the appointments for verification and sign-off that the defects are rectified.

I got a call that the defects for my unit are rectified, but the appointment for me to verify and sign-off is a week away!

Arghhh I called my lawyer she just told me not received yet, asked me to wait... any idea which number can I call to ask for my key collection date?/ ;(
    The contact number we were given in the letter was only for arranging appointment for key collection after payment.

You can call Ms. Chanel at 6220 9911 to request her to check on the status of your key collection and request her to put you on priority. She may need you to write in to [email protected] to put you on priority.

You are welcome.

Hi,

What sort of payments are required upon key collection?

Quote Originally Posted by Key2hsl View Post
    Hi,

What sort of payments are required upon key collection?
    Mortgage payment for the TOP stage, and six months of condo maintenance fees in advance

Mortgage payment for the TOP stage, and six months of condo maintenance fees in advance
    how much is the maintenance fee?

Is the mortgage payment for the TOP stage arranged by the law firm & the financer? Meaning a cheque for the TOP payment will be prepared by them? How's thing work?

Quite standard, couple of hundred dollars a month, varies depending on the size of your unit

Law firm will settle with the bank for you

Hi all!
    The free washing machine is too small. So I an planning to put my own machine in the balcony. I don't have a yard.
    Anyone planning to do the same? Also have you all decided to install blinds at balcony - I believe they don't allow windows. Only blinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Key2hsl View Post
    Is the mortgage payment for the TOP stage arranged by the law firm & the financer? Meaning a cheque for the TOP payment will be prepared by them? How's thing work?
    The 25% mortgage payment will be arranged by your lawyer with your financing bank. From your side, you will need to arrange either a cheque or cashier order for the 6 x maintenance plus survey fees, issued separately. This will be clearly stated in your key collection letter.