Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mt Sinai correction

Default Mt Sinai correction

Hi...I am waiting for Mt Sinai properties to be corrected after the CM policy.

Is there a chance to get a Mt Sinai property? This is a wonderful place.

Even if there is a price correction, if you are keeping your HDB, the mt sinai one will be your second property which means you will be subjected to the harsh new changes.

ABSD 7%

LTV (since you have outstanding loan on HDB) -
    50%, or 30% if the loan tenure exceeds 30 years or the loan period extends beyond the borrower’s retirement age of 65;

the minimum cash down payment is 25% of the valuation limit
    (Valuation limit is defined as the lower of current property value or purchase price)

Also must make sure your CPF OA +SA must have a minimum sum of $69500 before you can use it.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan

People like you will never buy even if there is a correction lah. You will keep waiting for it to drop lower...lower...lower...oh shit it went up again....wait a while this time it will sure crash....oh no went up even further....oh dear...bloody govt never spare a thought for me!

Now is the chance to buy, like what Mr Quek ALWAYS say (and sad to tell you) :"If you dont buy today, tomorrow you will pay a higher price!"

The price has been corrected, it has stopped going up at eye rolling speed.

DKSG

I thought u said you bought already??

I am very irritated by yowetan. Can he just go and bother the property agents??

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    I am very irritated by yowetan. Can he just go and bother the property agents??
    This is his purpose, not buying just post something stupid and asking rubbishingly..

population target 6.9m...CORRECT me if i am wrong...market will NOT correct
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    Hi..I am really hoping for a decent correction and the reversal of CM7 policy. The ABSD is just too much for me to go forward.

The subject title never say correct up or correct down mah

The little poor guy's (YT) mindset has to be corrected first..
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Mindsets are difficult to change!

Hi...Mt Sinai is a place where I found tranquility in my heart, mind and soul.

Personally, I would rather find tranquility (in my heart, mind and soul) in the presence of my loved ones, not where I stay.

Hi..I am really hoping for a decent correction and the reversal of CM7 policy. The ABSD is just too much for me to go forward.
    Hi Brother Yowetan,

You are not alone. I hope so too. Just one more correction so that I can buy one for investment. I know many of the brothers and sisters in this forum are already owners of many units, but correction won't affect you since you all can hold. Deveopers have made a lot of money during the past few years, and will still make money as long as many of us buy even of there is a correction. Therefore, a correction will be good for everybody.

I have cash out n buy again and YT is still waiting for Mt Sinai. If cannot afford, best is to chagne target. Who knows you might be able to get yr Mt Sinai eventually.

On the topic of location, I think Mt Sinai is not here not there from a property investment perspective. It is during the time of Glentrees that Mt Sinai maybe worth taking a look.

Now, places are Mt Sinai is trading at a wannabe but not there level. Pretending to be in D11, but v near the Clementi.

So, from a buying perspective, I think it is a no-no.

For own stay and tranquility, some places in Bt Timah are much better.

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    On the topic of location, I think Mt Sinai is not here not there from a property investment perspective. It is during the time of Glentrees that Mt Sinai maybe worth taking a look.

Now, places are Mt Sinai is trading at a wannabe but not there level. Pretending to be in D11, but v near the Clementi.

So, from a buying perspective, I think it is a no-no.

For own stay and tranquility, some places in Bt Timah are much better.

DKSG
    Hi..would you shed more light to the unfound area in Bukit Timah area/zone?

If necessary, I will dispose 3 HDBs to 1 unit in exchange.

Hi..would you shed more light to the unfound area in Bukit Timah area/zone?

If necessary, I will dispose 3 HDBs to 1 unit in exchange.
    You got to work harder and find these.
    What Office Boy can do is to guide u here.

Cannot just tell u like that, then u never learn how to find good properties.

Also, people tell u one, u also cannot apprecciate the value or under-value when u buy.

Good Luck!
    DKSG

PS : But at least got people tell u something, thats better than u wait for Mt Sinai for the next decade.

I hope TS can buy his dream if the price comes down and not procrastinate and MTB again
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    You got to work harder and find these.
    What Office Boy can do is to guide u here.

Cannot just tell u like that, then u never learn how to find good properties.

Also, people tell u one, u also cannot apprecciate the value or under-value when u buy.

Good Luck!
    DKSG

PS : But at least got people tell u something, thats better than u wait for Mt Sinai for the next decade.
    Hi..Thanks for sharing your perspective.

I am looking for a quiet serene place, accessibilities, good school, freehold/999LH and a place less likely to be invaded by URA/LTA or whatsover government plan.

yowetan already win when he gets the first reply on this thread. if you guys seriously think he is not serious, then pls dun answer his thread. if you think he is serious, pls give him good advice (as you have done over the past few yrs.. hahahaha)

I am looking for a quiet serene place, accessibilities, good school, freehold/999LH and a place less likely to be invaded by URA/LTA or whatsover government plan.
    I brought dairy farm area becos I wanted a serene place.

i found mine in JLB...jalan loyang besar
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

i heard got many place like this on the planet Mars......but school might be a problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    yowetan already win when he gets the first reply on this thread. if you guys seriously think he is not serious, then pls dun answer his thread. if you think he is serious, pls give him good advice (as you have done over the past few yrs.. hahahaha)
    Anyone participating in an engaging thread will be a winner. It is sharing of information and exchanges of perspectives that opens up choice(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    It is not about winning, bro.
    It is about communication.
    Yowetan just starts the ball rolling .......

This yowetan talks so much crap. Dispose 3 HDB to buy1 condo etc. I find him absurb!!!

Yowetan, this forum is for info sharing. Not a forum for you to tell everyone you have no money to invest and needed someone to sell you mt sinai at your asking price.

If you need help, go ask property agents at showflat or go disturb the syt at banks/URA.

I remember your photo. I hope everyone remembers too.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    This yowetan talks so much crap. Dispose 3 HDB to buy1 condo etc. I find him absurb!!!

Yowetan, this forum is for info sharing. Not a forum for you to tell everyone you have no money to invest and needed someone to sell you mt sinai at your asking price.

If you need help, go ask property agents at showflat or go disturb the syt at banks/URA.

I remember your photo. I hope everyone remembers too.
    Hi...Are you threatening?

how may i ask, do u get yourself 3 HDBs in the first instance for purposes of disposal and then subsequently acquire a private property? This is most intriguing, pray tell !