Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the purpose of the extra ABSD?

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    all of us know it's stale but look at what BoJ did......another hare-brained
    threats of currency wars are looming. if all hell breaks loose, then interest rates will be subdued for a long, long time
    hmmm.. oh so wise one machiam very confused man.. plus quite shallow in perspective. wad a pity.. i sayang u k...

Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    hmmm.. oh so wise one machiam very confused man.. plus quite shallow in perspective. wad a pity.. i sayang u k...

I think he MTB. want to cry liao.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    lower LTV only reduce the loan amount. encourage prudence. But cash rich folks dont need the standard LTV amyway.. they will still crowd out the normal 1st timmers.

Assuming your reasoning is correct....

I wish govt will do the same, to protect first timer trying to get into 'Prime primary school'

Only the rich can afford to live within 1km of these schools

Shud govt come up with CMs for schools?

To give first timer a chance too?

so, can you counter the fact that BoJ did devalue the yen? today Euro is soaring, and soon export-oriented euro members are gonna create a ruckus.

you're more than welcome to share your deep views, oh wait a unicellular probably won't have that much grey matter to utilize

so, can you counter the fact that BoJ did devalue the yen? today Euro is soaring, and soon export-oriented euro members are gonna create a ruckus.

you're more than welcome to share your deep views, oh wait a unicellular probably won't have that much grey matter to utilize
    how long have u been trading currencies? u are so cute... wanna squeeze your cheeks ah boy.

the reason why most retail players lose money in fx trading is precisely becos of pple like u. see one story nia immediately think he knows all. so farnie...

so euro soaring means currency war is here? so boj intervention means currency war is here? have u any idea how many times boj has intervened in the market in recent year compared to the times they intervened previously for the past decade? sheesh... u are the type of clients i will need to coach for a long time and always worry for when they trade. u better have super good risk mgmt techniques or i fear u will be a very sad sad boy in future.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    I think he MTB. want to cry liao.
    i think he not only wanna cry.. most likely peed and pooed in his pants liao.

ah boy yah ah boy.. can tell me wat story u read from the 3 charts?

Should govt also protect the common folks trying to buy a car for their family use against those rich ones owning a few cars in the family?

Why are the policies being favorable to the rich?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    Assuming your reasoning is correct....

I wish govt will do the same, to protect first timer trying to get into 'Prime primary school'

Only the rich can afford to live within 1km of these schools

Shud govt come up with CMs for schools?

To give first timer a chance too?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by minority
    lower LTV only reduce the loan amount. encourage prudence. But cash rich folks dont need the standard LTV amyway.. they will still crowd out the normal 1st timmers.

how long have u been trading currencies? u are so cute... wanna squeeze your cheeks ah boy.

the reason why most retail players lose money in fx trading is precisely becos of pple like u. see one story nia immediately think he knows all. so farnie...

so euro soaring means currency war is here? so boj intervention means currency war is here? have u any idea how many times boj has intervened in the market in recent year compared to the times they intervened previously for the past decade? sheesh... u are the type of clients i will need to coach for a long time and always worry for when they trade. u better have super good risk mgmt techniques or i fear u will be a very sad sad boy in future.
    eh, hare-brained. i stated "threats of currency war", i never said there is any happening now

please polish up your english

eh, hare-brained. i stated "threats of currency war", i never said there is any happening now

please polish up your english
    aiyoh, why u so slow one..

so threats of currency war.. then why u bring up euro strengthening n boj intervention leh... this has been running the show for the past 6 mths.. where were u when it begun???

oops, did u mean to say u missed the boat? but it's ok lar.. silly boys tend to miss it.. i sayang u ok?

The threat of currency war is real. High yielding currency is now being bombarded with funds from low yielding currency. Sg is doing what it can to minimised its impact.

"This time however the challenges over the choice of a policy tool for controlling the currency are different, particularly for high-yielders in the region.

Intervening to weaken the currency by buying up dollars can be inflationary because it entails printing equivalent amounts of local currency.

To prevent inflationary pressures, authorities have to take the local currency out of circulation, such as by issuing bonds, a process known as sterilisation. But that would be expensive since most of Asia has relatively high interest rates.

A more palatable option would be to keep interest rates on hold or maybe even cut them, to reduce the costs of sterilisation as well as to reduce the appeal of their currencies."

never take things on face value. without putting on a thinking cap, u will be none the wiser than the next tom dick or harry reading the same article. if so, there will be no poor people in the world. neither will there be rich people in the world.

it's just like theoretical economics. or utopia. or fairy tales.

just like a broken clock is right twice a day, the tale of looming threats will perpetually be looming for such soothsayers until they get to claim victory sometime down the road or maybe until death do us part. just like basic, claiming that ppty prices will crash in 2015 by 50%. sure it may happen, but in the meantime while it haven't happened for the past 3 yrs, what have you done in the time between while the looming threats are "present"?

think i shared too much.. adios and have a good weekend.

never take things on face value. without putting on a thinking cap, u will be none the wiser than the next tom dick or harry reading the same article. if so, there will be no poor people in the world. neither will there be rich people in the world.

it's just like theoretical economics. or utopia. or fairy tales.

just like a broken clock is right twice a day, the tale of looming threats will perpetually be looming for such soothsayers until they get to claim victory sometime down the road or maybe until death do us part. just like basic, claiming that ppty prices will crash in 2015 by 50%. sure it may happen, but in the meantime while it haven't happened for the past 3 yrs, what have you done in the time between while the looming threats are "present"?

think i shared too much.. adios and have a good weekend.
    I agree.... The worse possible information source u can get is actually published articles. That why I respect folk like dksg who keep emphasizing to get information right on the ground.

Asian is changing fast now, with china as the growth engine. China is like the giant black hole that is sucking up all the world resources. Indonesia will be rising too with the rise of the middle class. Australia mining boom is not over yet, the next one will be bigger. When the price of the commodities rise, the exploration will follow. Sg will be on the top of the food chain, taking a percentage here and there (brokering, financing, and off course selling over priced properties)