Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: New CDL Condo launch@ Buangkok Mrt (Please continue in new thread Jewel @ Buangkok)

Default New CDL Condo launch@ Buangkok Mrt (Please continue in new thread Jewel @ Buangkok)

I saw them building the showflat now. I think should be ready in 1mth time.

Anyone have more info on this ?

"Another Captivating luxury project" tag line.

i saw this on their advertisement when I drove pass.

How come they take so long to launch?
    They got the land somewhere middle of last year, right?
    Is this the one you are referring to?
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Buangk...301m+from+CDL/

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    How come they take so long to launch?
    They got the land somewhere middle of last year, right?
    Is this the one you are referring to?
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Buangk...301m+from+CDL/

So near mrt, believe $1100 and above psf will also sell out soon.......
    Just look at watertown and bedok residences $1500 and above also got people grap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonlaw
    I saw them building the showflat now. I think should be ready in 1mth time.

Anyone have more info on this ?

"Another Captivating luxury project" tag line.

i saw this on their advertisement when I drove pass.
    This website http://buangkokcondo.com/ states that land has been sold on 15Jun 2012.
    It has been 7months, no news yet?

wow, nowadays time to market expectations is really high. 6 months to launch??? Tot 9-12mths more likely ...

how much did they bid for the land?

508.22psf ppr

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    how much did they bid for the land?

Saw, h88 guessing 1000psf breakeven, 1100 selling price?
    If yes, likely gonna be another hot item

Quote Originally Posted by b13boy
    Saw, h88 guessing 1000psf breakeven, 1100 selling price?
    If yes, likely gonna be another hot item
    1000psf? they put marble and hansgrohe and miele in there?? those guys are trying to mark up the price expectation. $350psf construction + financing cost has been accepted as the norm for now.

but assuming at $850psf all in cost, the question would then be how much margins are they setting aside.

1000psf? they put marble and hansgrohe and miele in there?? those guys are trying to mark up the price expectation. $350psf construction + financing cost has been accepted as the norm for now.

but assuming at $850psf all in cost, the question would then be how much margins are they setting aside.
    proximity to MRT shd put it to at least 1k-1.1k psf ... Quartz is already touching 1k psf le

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    proximity to MRT shd put it to at least 1k-1.1k psf ... Quartz is already touching 1k psf le
    yes, it is understandable if they want to sell it around 1-1.1k psf after factoring in their margins but $1k psf cannot be their cost.

yes, it is understandable if they want to sell it around 1-1.1k psf after factoring in their margins but $1k psf cannot be their cost.
    assuming cost PPR is $500, selling at 1000psf
    500 is inclusive of margin and cost

if they want to cut deeper they will sell 1200-1300 psf
    since punggol also 1400 psf right

Quote Originally Posted by b13boy
    assuming cost PPR is $500, selling at 1000psf
    500 is inclusive of margin and cost

if they want to cut deeper they will sell 1200-1300 psf
    since punggol also 1400 psf right
    if ATT and Parc Centro can sell at 9xxk to 10xxk psf, not too sure why all these sxxker developer want to sell at 11xxk psf.

anyway, i La Feista advertised ABSD discount last weekend but not too sure how much are they absorbing the ABSD.

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels
    if ATT and Parc Centro can sell at 9xxk to 10xxk psf, not too sure why all these sxxker developer want to sell at 11xxk psf.

anyway, i La Feista advertised ABSD discount last weekend but not too sure how much are they absorbing the ABSD.
    After 22% discount (which includes ABSD discount), their prices are 1200+ psf which is kinda ridiculous isn't it? They think that buyers are fools!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbird
    After 22% discount (which includes ABSD discount), their prices are 1200+ psf which is kinda ridiculous isn't it? They think that buyers are fools!
    they trying to imply they would be selling it for 13xx psf if it weren't for the new ABSDs? heh.

Default Price

Those who have miss the boat for ATT and Parc Centros, price that is below 1kpsf will not be back again. Even La F is selling more than 1kpsf after the rebate of stamp duty. Do you think CDL buangkok will sell cheap. Those can afford will buy. Those can't afford will admire others. That is all about it. Now developers and sellers have strong holding power. How will the price drop drastically because of the recent ABSD.

They have started building the showroom.

Quartz is the benchmark for the area.

Quote Originally Posted by bindexms
    Those who have miss the boat for ATT and Parc Centros, price that is below 1kpsf will not be back again. Even La F is selling more than 1kpsf after the rebate of stamp duty. Do you think CDL buangkok will sell cheap. Those can afford will buy. Those can't afford will admire others. That is all about it. Now developers and sellers have strong holding power. How will the price drop drastically because of the recent ABSD.
    50 years of trust as per CDL. Trust that CDL will always charge high prices to set a new benchmark in the Buangkok area. After all, this will be a captivating new luxury development.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    50 years of trust as per CDL. Trust that CDL will always charge high prices to set a new benchmark in the Buangkok area. After all, this will be a captivating new luxury development.
    CDL don't always charge high price. There's another developer that is more consistent in doing that.

hmmm, any idea when it will be launched?

looking forward to view the show flat to justify the price.probably take a month or two for the show flat to be up?

will not commit if too high but i supposed nothing wrong with looking haha

Quote Originally Posted by rosnyus
    hmmm, any idea when it will be launched?

looking forward to view the show flat to justify the price.probably take a month or two for the show flat to be up?

will not commit if too high but i supposed nothing wrong with looking haha
    Heard from my agent in May'13. Hutton will be one of the marketing agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Heard from my agent in May'13. Hutton will be one of the marketing agency.
    Don't put so much hope on this project. The price should be x. At least more than 1k psf. Only mrt nearby. If compare to Sengkang and ponggol, this project will lose out in future as no shopping mall within walking distance. Only a small ntuc and some small retails around. In future, mrt is not a selling point as when 2030 come, most of the housing estate will be within 400m away from mrt. So amenities like big shopping mall nearby will be an added advantage to the price of the condo.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Believe if they right sized the price to total quantum 1 mio or below, many will bite as it is very very near mrt.The CM will slow it down a little though so that first timer can bite first before the rest do. This is especially for one and two bedder..........

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Believe if they right sized the price to total quantum 1 mio or below, many will bite as it is very very near mrt.The CM will slow it down a little though so that first timer can bite first before the rest do. This is especially for one and two bedder..........
    Do u think they will sell cheap? With land price 301mils. At least break even price around 900psf. Better buy those with mrt and shopping malls around. Furthermore the price is almost the same. Look at Parc centros that launch last year. Price is cheap for 3 bedders compact. Less than 1mil, will definitely make $ next time.

The developer is CDL not some CHINA developer, hence I think they will price between 1050-1150 psf. Just my guess only.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonlaw
    The developer is CDL not some CHINA developer, hence I think they will price between 1050-1150 psf. Just my guess only.

If this will be the price, as well go for luxuries or la fiesta or Parc centros or treasure trove with mrt n shopping mall dr step. Price range also about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bindexms
    If this will be the price, as well go for luxuries or la fiesta or Parc centros or treasure trove with mrt n shopping mall dr step. Price range also about the same.
    Luxurie only left with 2 units of 2 bedder 775 sf. Selling at 981k and 991k.

Huttons agents having meeting on site.

This plot of land was won by CDL at $508.22 psf ppr.

La Fiesta's plot was $527.65psf ppr.

So expect the average psf to be very close to La Fiesta's $1150.00.