Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New CDL Condo launch@ Buangkok Mrt (Please continue in new thread Jewel @ Buangkok)

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    proximity to malls aside, i do think that CDL has better quality in their product compared to LF or midtown, but I do agree the price is not cheap ...

Hi...I disagree with your perception of CDL build quality and control.

One fine example - Blossom Residence in Bukit Panjang. It is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by viceroy
    I would tink personally with tis price, I would purchase midtown comparing the 1 br quartum with jewel
    ... moreover air conditioned shopping mall is jus rite below ...
    Retail share car park space with Residential.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Not so, other sizes in this project looks expensive too.
    5 bedder 1.8 mil compared to parc centros 5 bedder at 1.5mil.
    Assuming both 5 bedders are about the same size, the $300,000 difference is a lot considering that Parc Centros is only 2 MRT stations away (about 5 minutes more in travel time on the MRT for those taking MRT).

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    parc centros happened when things weren't as hot. parc centros 4 bedder was $1.3m and 3 bedder was $1m.
    parc centros 3 bedder starts @ 850k, and it is 990sqft

Just back from show flat which was super packed.

With all the existing construction at buangkok, the little amenities is going to be insufficient.
    Agent say 1 bed @ least 600k more expensive than la fiesta n Bartley ridge. If indeed true, midpt going to get a nice boost to their sales. Their 1 bed more efficient layout

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs
    parc centros 3 bedder starts @ 850k, and it is 990sqft
    After getting that kinda price for parc centros, don't even bother to look at other launches in north east, I.e la fiesta or jewel. Can't get that kinda price anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Just back from show flat which was super packed.

With all the existing construction at buangkok, the little amenities is going to be insufficient.
    Agent say 1 bed @ least 600k more expensive than la fiesta n Bartley ridge. If indeed true, midpt going to get a nice boost to their sales. Their 1 bed more efficient layout
    Are they giving marble or or compressed marble or homogeneous tiles?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonlaw
    Information I gotten from the show flat:

The price given was after VVIP discount.

The 2 bed room showroom is very small and the open concept kitchen is bad.

The 3 bed room and 4 bedroom are very decent...No marble use in this project..all are homo tiles and toilet using ceramic.

The psf for this project is averagely 1150-1200. even for PH, the psf is 1200 due to all PH are pool facing and unlike other project which the bigger the unit the lower the psf.

Kitchen are nicely done up with hiflux water sytem.

Overall....not bad if u getting the 3-4bedder.

2 bed room is the worse IMO.

Pricing not cheap. Good luck
    Thanks Lemonlaw for the quick review. Was there a lot of people at the showflat? Has it opened for booking?

Quote Originally Posted by tboonk
    Are they giving marble or or compressed marble or homogeneous tiles?
    Refer Lemonlaw's review.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Thanks Lemonlaw for the quick review. Was there a lot of people at the showflat? Has it opened for booking?
    There's was quite a lot of people in show flat, but not those like parc centros type where you completely can't go in at all on the first day.

Drive past there just now but in the end decided not to go in.

There's was quite a lot of people in show flat, but not those like parc centros type where you completely can't go in at all on the first day.

Drive past there just now but in the end decided not to go in.
    Do we need to give a blank cheque to go inside the show flat? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    Do we need to give a blank cheque to go inside the show flat? Thanks.
    Don't need. On the 31 may will be the 1st day of sale. There will be a balloting exercise to choose your desire unit. Luck play a big part. Just need to fill in some forms, photocopy nric and blank cheque to register for the preview Vvip balloting sales.

Are the brochures ready?

Hi...I am keen to visit the showflat. Is the brochure ready for collection?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonlaw
    Don't need. On the 31 may will be the 1st day of sale. There will be a balloting exercise to choose your desire unit. Luck play a big part. Just need to fill in some forms, photocopy nric and blank cheque to register for the preview Vvip balloting sales.
    Thanks for your input. From your previous posting, look like psf is almost similar to The Quartz. Only thing is brand new, but have to wait for 3-4 years before can start to collect rental.

Quote Originally Posted by NO_7
    Are the brochures ready?
    No. Not ready. I been to quite a few pre sales showflat. All no brochures.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...I am keen to visit the showflat. Is the brochure ready for collection?
    Why so keen? Wait for the crash to come first la... !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

With this type of pricing, I would say this project will still sell like hit cakes.

Is all voice down to the demand.

Just to give you guys a feel, I was there yesterday, almost every other tables the agent are helping the buyers to fill up forms using their NRIC.

It shows many people are still buying.

Not so, other sizes in this project looks expensive too.
    5 bedder 1.8 mil compared to parc centros 5 bedder at 1.5mil.
    Parc Centros looked expensive compared to ATT ($880psf) and Watertown ($10xxpsf) when they first launch.
    Parc Centros land was bidded $354psf/ppr and Jewel was bidded $508psf/ppr. Jewel will naturallly price higher than Parc Centros.
    Not a fair comparison to compare the present and the past.

Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep
    Parc Centros looked expensive compared to ATT ($880psf) and Watertown ($10xxpsf) when they first launch.
    Parc Centros land was bidded $354psf/ppr and Jewel was bidded $508psf/ppr. Jewel will naturallly price higher than Parc Centros.
    Which brings me to another point. Kovan regency was $507 psf and they are selling $1.2 million for 3bedroom compact, $1.3 million for 3 bedroom premium and $1.7 million for 4 bedroom. So I think this project pricing is still acceptable in the current market.

Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep
    I would say ATT and PC are priced very similar but given the fact that PC comes with 1 bedder, the overall psf would seem to be higher. 3 bedder compact in PC can go as low as 840psf.
    PC was launch ard last year August and jewel in this year may.
    300k diff for both 5 bedders in jewel and PC is not justifiable to some within less than a year. Furthermore, PC 5 bedder is bigger than jewel 5 bedder and PC is nearer to a big mall. Just a simple comparison between the two since someone here mention PC. Ultimately, it's buyer's choice.

I would say ATT and PC are priced very similar but given the fact that PC comes with 1 bedder, the overall psf would seem to be higher. 3 bedder compact in PC can go as low as 840psf.
    PC was launch ard last year August and jewel in this year may.
    300k diff for both 5 bedders in jewel and PC is not justifiable to some within less than a year. Furthermore, PC 5 bedder is bigger than jewel 5 bedder and PC is nearer to a big mall. Just a simple comparison between the two since someone here mention PC. Ultimately, it's buyer's choice.
    the thing is a lot of things have happened in the last 10 months. the market conditions feel very different. suddenly, the americans are feeling optimistic about their economy again. it may not be value for money but CDL won't be doing charity.

the thing is a lot of things have happened in the last 10 months. the market conditions feel very different. suddenly, the americans are feeling optimistic about their economy again. it may not be value for money but CDL won't be doing charity.
    Any sales update in jewel?
    If sales in jewel was good, I will be very impressed.
    This shows that despite substantial price difference within a year, ABSD, CMs, there's still no impact to price correction.
    Our mr yowetan will be very very disappointed.

Yes, and you have a point
    And remember how many people laugh at WT buyers a year ago who bought 1 bedder at 10xxpsf during launch but in the end begin to accept la fiesta 1 bedder to be at 13xx psf. And I believe now a lot of people began to accept Jewel's price.

After every CM announced, all the condo price in D19 move to a new height. In the past all price dish out b4 Vvip was b4 discount but now they are after discounted price, plus the 7% ABSD ,+3% SD n 16% SSD.....

And remember how many people laugh at WT buyers a year ago who bought 1 bedder at 10xxpsf during launch but in the end begin to accept la fiesta 1 bedder to be at 13xx psf. And I believe now a lot of people began to accept Jewel's price.
    Actually those buy WT at 1000-1150psf region was still ok. The mind boggling figure then was 1500psf... but many moons later, with Sennett Resi and Sant Ritz going at those prices, the 1500psf at Punggol appears less ridiculous now.

Hi Xan, exactly! Very well said. Those people were saying the folks buying Watertown very silly to pay even 900 plus psf during initial launch. Turns out the wiser ones were those who bought one year back and the actual real jewel.

Anyway, for both Kovan Regency and Jewel, they are playing the quantum game for the 2 to 3 bedders to still keep it affordable for the masses.

Actually those buy WT at 1000-1150psf region was still ok. The mind boggling figure then was 1500psf... but many moons later, with Sennett Resi and Sant Ritz going at those prices, the 1500psf at Punggol appears less ridiculous now.
    Hi Kane, it also made Sky Habitat at Bishan more reasonable and humane now....haha.

How are the sales figures so far at Sky Habitat?