Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: New CDL Condo launch@ Buangkok Mrt (Please continue in new thread Jewel @ Buangkok)

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Just asking the experienced people around here... will CDL allow a buyer to change the unit of choice even after paying the 5% option fee already? AKA cooling period?
    I changed unit before. But was within 24 hours after 5% submission. At that time, the agent told me no guarantee can change as he had to check whether the developer submitted everything to the legal dept My case that time was submitted on a sat and that's why cheque was not submitted to the legal and I was therefore allow to make change.

Or maybe ask them if can absorb a 1.25% discount on the new unit cos you would have paid and they earned 1.25% on the unit you forfeit.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Just asking the experienced people around here... will CDL allow a buyer to change the unit of choice even after paying the 5% option fee already? AKA cooling period?
    i changed unit before, actually is changed to another project from the same developer (Far east)... changed the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    I changed unit before. But was within 24 hours after 5% submission. At that time, the agent told me no guarantee can change as he had to check whether the developer submitted everything to the legal dept My case that time was submitted on a sat and that's why cheque was not submitted to the legal and I was therefore allow to make change.
    Thank you for sharing... cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by taggy
    i changed unit before, actually is changed to another project from the same developer (Far east)... changed the next day.
    Wow... good to know that Far East actually allows even changing of projects!!!

Anyone know and would like to share the psf for the 3br compact? The layout looks efficient though the locations are all kind of

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung
    Anyone know and would like to share the psf for the 3br compact? The layout looks efficient though the locations are all kind of
    Location for Jewel is fine. Not ccr or rcr but ok for OCR.

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels
    Location for Jewel is fine. Not ccr or rcr but ok for OCR.
    Sorry for not being clear. I actually mean the location of the 3 br compact in this development. All the 3 br compact stacks are facing the roads except for one only which is facing the pool.

How much is the 3 bedder compact for jewel?
    Was comparing between two projects - stratum and Jewel.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung
    Sorry for not being clear. I actually mean the location of the 3 br compact in this development. All the 3 br compact stacks are facing the roads except for one only which is facing the pool.
    Can kindly advise what is the psf for a 3 room compact at jewel? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Between stratum & jewel, which is better for investment ?
    Stratum - heard opposite international school
    Jewel - super convenient to MRT

Anyone know how many units sold as of today?

Pricing are all in propertyguru.com

That's a very good gauge. Actual pricing all depends on facing, high/low florr etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Can't remember exactly... so based on estimation... the compact is open kitchen concept so cooking will be smoky. Its about 900 sqft in size. Price is about $1mil. Just drop by and you'll find out more!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    Anyone know how many units sold as of today?
    Not too sure how many units sold as of today but yesterday, there's a 3 bedder stack only left 2nd and 3rd floor!!! Selling like hotcakes!

Can advise for the compact but the 3 room normal is about $11xx psf! Compact might be slightly higher but wouldn't differ too much.

My assessment between jewel and stratum.

1) jewel higher maintenance fee. Abt $400 per month for a 3 bedder unit.
    2) location wise jewel better cos nearer mrt and 24 hrs kopitiam and ntuc. But stratum not that ulu either, next to Elias mall, Mac Donald, international school etc.
    3) stratum low rise, something I prefer, lesser density with bigger land area.
    4) starting price for a similar 3 bedder unit is 200k different, jewel being more expensive.
    5) layout wise similar, but I don't like stratum open bathroom concept. However in jewel, one of the bedroom in a 3 bedder is very small. For Living room area, jewel seems wider than stratum living room for some layout.
    6) I like stratum ph. and price is reasonable.
    7) in terms of sales, stratum not much units left whereas jewel is bat 30% sold. According to agent.

Esparina buyer wanted to give up their unit, now after seeing Jewel price they drop the idea

Thanks for the update.

QUOTE=ysyap]Not too sure how many units sold as of today but yesterday, there's a 3 bedder stack only left 2nd and 3rd floor!!! Selling like hotcakes![/QUOTE]

http://sg.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A2...revi-16922269/

It shows 70% of the launch units sold over the weekend. Only 268 units launch tat day? But it seems very crowded tat preview day..

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...an/696616.html

POSTED: 03 Jun 2013 10:04 PM

SINGAPORE: One of the new private condominiums put up for sale during the weekend sold like hotcakes.

City Developments put up 280 units of Jewel at Buangkok for sale at a preview launch on June 1.

Some 73 per cent of these units were sold. About 16 per cent of buyers were foreigners or PRs from Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, USA and Japan.

Early bird discounts meant the units cost an average of S$1,150 per square foot.

Located in the suburb in Sengkang, the 616-unit development is three minutes away from the Buangkok MRT station on the north east line.

- CNA/fa

Why do I feel another CM might come soon?

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry

Why do I feel another CM might come soon?
    Don't think it will come soon.

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...an/696616.html

POSTED: 03 Jun 2013 10:04 PM

SINGAPORE: One of the new private condominiums put up for sale during the weekend sold like hotcakes.

City Developments put up 280 units of Jewel at Buangkok for sale at a preview launch on June 1.

Some 73 per cent of these units were sold. About 16 per cent of buyers were foreigners or PRs from Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, USA and Japan.

Early bird discounts meant the units cost an average of S$1,150 per square foot.

Located in the suburb in Sengkang, the 616-unit development is three minutes away from the Buangkok MRT station on the north east line.

- CNA/fa
    less than 1/3 of those who showed interest bought it.

Amenities and proximity to MRT certainly sells...

203unit out of 280unit sold in preview well done

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    203unit out of 280unit sold in preview well done
    Don't understand why 203 units sd out of 616 units available is consider selling like hot cakes?!? This is what I consider as irresponsible reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium
    Don't understand why 203 units sd out of 616 units available is consider selling like hot cakes?!? This is what I consider as irresponsible reporting.
    Coz there are only 280 units in the market and 72.5% of them were snapped up in 1 weekend. Hot or not? Anyway, the remaining units will be released probably at slightly higher psf if developer is taking reference from the earlier success! Hmmm...

the developer collect 6xx cheque but only 208 units sold. not too good!

defintely not a good sell