Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Investors confidence is very important. Do not underestimate it.

Default Investors confidence is very important. Do not underestimate it.

If PAP loses 2016 election majority seats sg stock market will crash and property too will crash. See what happen to just a small rumour causes in KL few days ago :
    http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/in...tters&Itemid=3

Quote Originally Posted by star
    If PAP loses 2016 election majority seats sg stock market will crash and property too will crash. See what happen to just a small rumour causes in KL few days ago :
    So what r u trying to say?

Haha if it comes true, I am sure damn happy cos I can finally hoot my dream property! Will definity vote opp to make it happen then

Who say won't crash must be a dumb.
    If crash might not recover to previous level.

Quote Originally Posted by bishan88
    Haha if it comes true, I am sure damn happy cos I can finally hoot my dream property! Will definity vote opp to make it happen then
    Think before u wish.

Don't be paranoid, WP doesn't even contest all wards. SDP, RP, and the joker SDA can't win one.

Hoot and realise Singapore property prices become comparable to JB. is that what u want?

crash means time to buy.

Eagerly anticipating and waiting for the moment... please crash ok?

as warren buffet says, be fearful when everyone starts buying, but buy aggressively when everyone is fearful.

Quote Originally Posted by timmy
    Hoot and realise Singapore property prices become comparable to JB. is that what u want?
    I dun mind since I am buying for my own stay who cares...
    Waiting for 2016 to come if what TS anticipated is true hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    as warren buffet says, be fearful when everyone starts buying, but buy aggressively when everyone is fearful.
    Too bad only one buffet....

This is the reason y PAP had no choice but import FT. Sad ya

many of the forummers here are vested with multiple properties, hoping to achieve passive income through rental...over the next few years, there will be close to 100k of houses ready for completion...the only way to ensure these apartments will have tenants is to ensure the current policy of importing more FT continue...of cos must start some fear-mongering abt how market crash and everyone will "die"....how our women will be sent to other countries as maids....

Singapore will be doomed if majority people are selfish like you who only care about the prices of your properties.

Luckily majority (in PE) have awaken and believe more to come if the ruling party still never buck up by 2016

Well, if that really happen, most capable people will abandon ship and go to other countries. You can carry on huging the worthless dream property.

Quote Originally Posted by gincelee
    Singapore will be doomed if majority people are selfish like you who only care about the prices of your properties.

Luckily majority (in PE) have awaken and believe more to come if the ruling party still never buck up by 2016
    It is not the property prices. Property prices is just a side effect. Foreign investors wont set up business base in singapore due to the uncertainty and those who are here could abndon and transfer to a near by country. jobs will be gone. Those real local talent will now really migrate and the rest can remain spending the country reserve by having free housing, free education, free childcare, free food, free entertainment, free transport, free sex, free everything. Then will really WAKE UP.

don't be naive, if foreign investors can set up business in places like mynmar, india, taiwan, and many other countries with more unstable politics, do you think they will be affected by opposition taking over the government in the world's safest country? I think pappy supporters like you are just feeding into the myth to scare others. our neighboring countries full of corruption why are investors still investing in these countries? think you should study where investors are moving now before passing baseless comments. investors are moving into politically unstable regions where vast opportunities lie, our country is far from unstable and we have zero tolerance for corruption, so why would investors runaway? use your brains before you speak
    Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    It is not the property prices. Property prices is just a side effect. Foreign investors wont set up business base in singapore due to the uncertainty and those who are here could abndon and transfer to a near by country. jobs will be gone. Those real local talent will now really migrate and the rest can remain spending the country reserve by having free housing, free education, free childcare, free food, free entertainment, free transport, free sex, free everything. Then will really WAKE UP.
    Last edited by Regulators; 28-01-13 at 02:43.

What the point if you can get your dream property only in a slum? Naive Singaporean

Quote Originally Posted by gincelee

The ruling party will decline from this point onwards. Any good things they do, WP will claim the credit. Any bad thing PAP do, WP will blame PAP.

With this kind of Singaporeans there really not much hope for Singapore...

why don't you tell those investors investing millions in mynmar that they are fools? who is the fool at the end of the day for spreading all these stupid myths which sounds really childish
    Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    What the point if you can get your dream property only in a slum? Naive Singaporean

don't be naive, if foreign investors can set up business in places like mynmar, india, taiwan, and many other countries with more unstable politics, do you think they will be affected by opposition taking over the government in the world's safest country? I think pappy supporters like you are just feeding into the myth to scare others. our neighboring countries full of corruption why are investors still investing in these countries? think you should study where investors are moving now before passing baseless comments. investors are moving into politically unstable regions where vast opportunities lie, our country is far from unstable and we have zero tolerance for corruption, so why would investors runaway? use your brains before you speak
    Arrogant Singaporeans to think they are the best, all foreigners will want to come and suck you up no matter how the situation in Singapore.

When you start to behave arrogantly and think you will never fail, good luck.

Singaporeans have wisened up to know not to vote in the direction of dangling carrots. these carrots rightfully belong to Singaporeans n they make it sound like they are giving it to us as a gift. Singaporeans must always remember that the electorate are masters nthey are just servants.
    The ruling party will decline from this point onwards. Any good things they do, WP will claim the credit. Any bad thing PAP do, WP will blame PAP.

With this kind of Singaporeans there really not much hope for Singapore...

why come to Singapore if you find us arrogant, I think mynmar or north korea suits you best . if you go to mynmar, you can campsign to have the junta back, if you go north korea, it should be the perfect regime for you, you can serve one master to your heart's content
    Arrogant Singaporeans to think they are the best, all foreigners will want to come and suck you up no matter how the situation in Singapore.

When you start to behave arrogantly and think you will never fail, good luck.

Singaporeans have wisened up to know not to vote in the direction of dangling carrots. these carrots rightfully belong to Singaporeans n they make it sound like they are giving it to us as a gift. Singaporeans must always remember that the electorate are masters nthey are just servants.
    It is most important for Singaporeans to understand that the past hard works to make Singapore so successful currently can be destroyed easily by letting our guards now or behaving arrogantly thinking others are far behind us or believing short term satisfaction as good policies.

Pls hor, doesn't mean I don't support WP I am not a Singaporean.

we never said we are the best, neither did the opposition. both pap n opposition agree that there is a lot of hard work ahead n Singaporeans are behind what they say. are you hallucinating?
    It is most important for Singaporeans to understand that the past hard works to make Singapore so successful currently can be destroyed easily by letting our guards now or behaving arrogantly thinking others are far behind us or believing short term satisfaction as good policies.

we never said we are the best, neither did the opposition. both pap n opposition agree that there is a lot of hard work ahead n Singaporeans are behind what they say. are you hallucinating?
    You say it yourself just a few posts up that no matter who take over Singapore, Singapore will still remain the safest country and investors will all continue to come here. Isn't this what you said, are you hallucinating ah? Isn't it implying we are the best no matter who is leading us? Even if monkey lead us? Mr Oppy?

don't be naive, if foreign investors can set up business in places like mynmar, india, taiwan, and many other countries with more unstable politics, do you think they will be affected by opposition taking over the government in the world's safest country?
    See wat u have said and implied

Singapore is the safest country due to the tough laws and tight law enforcement, will these law enforcers evolve into monkeys overnight and Singapore becomes chaotic when opposition takes over the government? What is wrong with saying investors will still come even if opposition is to govern? are you telling us opposition leaders are not capable of hiring accountants, lawyers, economists, strategists, financiers etc to run the country and all office holders will start resigning from all financial institutions n government office the moment there is a change in government? I don't know whether you have creative imagination or plain stupid (pardon me for stating this fact). Singaporeans have never been complacent with things, they are just fed up with having an autocratic regime n if by wanting a two party system makes Singaporeans arrogant, wouldn't denying Singaporeans of democracy be an even more arrogant thing to do?
    You say it yourself just a few posts up that no matter who take over Singapore, Singapore will still remain the safest country and investors will all continue to come here. Isn't this what you said, are you hallucinating ah? Isn't it implying we are the best no matter who is leading us? Even if monkey lead us?

I was using mynmar for analogy, if foreigners dare park their money in an unstable economy like mynmar, why would investors run away from Singapore? I don't think you even understand why investors go to a country. please stop spreading myths and untruths n mislead others to your hallucinatory world.
    See wat u have said and implied